Posts Tagged ‘flammable storage’
Flammable Storage Safety Cabinets for Hazardous Material
Flammable Storage Cabinets
When you work in an industrial area, there are multiple factors that pose risks to equipment and employees. Store hazardous materials and liquids in flammable storage safety cabinets. Designed to meet fire code and safety regulations, the flammable storage cabinets keep chemicals, paints, and other corrosive substances stored safely. Its double-walled steel construction features 1 ½” of insulating air space as well as air vents on each side.
By storing hazardous materials in these cabinets, you can also provide more storage in less space for control areas. This also keeps these materials at the point of use, improving efficiency by allowing fast retrieval. Additionally, this ensures that your flammable materials are always stored securely. Also, the cabinets are available in multiple sizes depending on your needs.
A three-point lockable latching system also keeps materials safe with optional self-closing doors. Leakproof sump bases also keep chemicals contained within the cabinet in the event of a spill. Lastly, its safety yellow finish and large red label ensure the cabinet is always quickly identifiable.
- 16-gauge double-wall steel construction with 1 ½” between walls
- Adjustable shelves on 4″ centers
- Fully-welded with 2″ deep leakproof sump base
- Built-in bunged air vents with flame arrestors on each side
- Includes electrical ground and four leveling feet (6″ legs included with forklift base on indicated models)
- 3-point locking flush handle with optional self-closing doors on select models
- Fusible link (activated to close at 165 degrees) included with self-closing models
- Yellow high floss polyurethane powder coat finish
- Ships assembled and ready to use
- FM, NFPA, and OSHA approved
- 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Made in the USA
Buy Flammable Storage Safety Cabinets Online
Flammable storage cabinets are available to buy online with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.