Posts Tagged ‘Fire Station Storage Solutions’
The fire station lockers and beds are purposefully designed to meet firefighters’ needs. With the lockers, firefighters can keep their gear organized, store properly between calls, and have their items easily accessible. The beds are framed to fit comfortably within the firehouse sleeping quarters. These bed frames, made out of solid wood, have drawers built into the base for convenient and economical storage.
Benefits of Fire Station Lockers
Fire station lockers have numerous benefits for firefighters and the items that need to be stored. Some benefits are:
- Storing Gear – Firefighters need to keep their gear clean, dry, and quickly accessible. The kind of turnout gear that firefights use requires a storage space that allows gear to be stored while adequately drying. In addition, to turn out gear, EMS gloves, manuals, and other protective equipment need to be held in an organized, lockable space. Our fire station lockers meet all of these requirements proving beneficial for firefighters’ daily activities.
- Bunk Room Storage – In addition to holding work gear, we offer bunk room storage lockers. Firehouse bunkroom lockers are a perfect solution to accommodate firefighters to store their personal belongings. This enables work shift changes to happen seamlessly.
Benefits of Fire Station Beds
- The fire station bed has a design that allows them to be used within a flex space and is easy to use. Having drawers inside the bed base increases storage space without using up more floor real estate.
- These beds are cost-effective. While maximizing space, fire departments can offer comfort to their firefighters and save money at the same time.
An overall benefit of fire departments using our fire station beds and fire station lockers is healthier employees. Having quality sleep is vital for first responders. Not having it could negatively affect their performance. Also, having a place to store their personal belongings gives them a slight sense of having their own corner of the room. Spending long hours at the station and having your own space brings relief.
StoremoreStore lockers are significantly more secure and robust than the competition. Thanks to new designs and materials, our lockers save space, provide more security, and meet the needs of the first responders. Our lockers are ideal for use in fire station overnight bunk rooms. Our fire station bunk beds are a perfect complement to the lockers. Both are constructed for efficient storage and comfortable bedding for fire stations.
StoreMoreStore strives to provide the best values on unique products to organize your business for space efficiency and productivity. StoreMoreStore is owned by Southwest Solutions Group®, which has been solving business storage problems since 1969. If you don’t find what you are looking for, please visit us at www.SouthwestSolutions.com. With over 1,000 years of combined experience, you will find our team knowledgeable and capable of helping you with your unique storage needs. Thank you in advance for your business, and we look forward to serving you. Contact us today!
StoreMoreStore’s Fire Station Storage Solutions to the Rescue!
In your fire station, ensuring every piece of equipment is functioning and easily accessible is vital to doing your job. When the alarm sounds, people’s lives are at stake; there is no time to spend sorting through a pile of fire hoses on the floor or digging through bins to find the right size hose. You also don’t want to show up with a leaky or damaged hose. So how can you keep fire hoses organized and in good condition? You can do it with fire hose racks from StoreMoreStore. Our fire hose racks will also make routine equipment checks, inventory control, and maintenance easier for your fire station.
The simple design is what makes our fire hose racks an economical fire station storage solution. The fire hose racks will allow you to store twice as many hoses in less floor space while still keeping them ready to use at a moment’s notice.
- 18″ D x 76-1/4″ H
- Available in four widths (30″, 36″, 42″, and 48″)
- Easily relocated and reconfigured to hold any size hose
- Top canopy shelf acts as a dust shield and additional storage space
- Solid steel shelves adjustable on 1-1/2″ increments
- Will store and organize any size fire hose (1-3/4″, 2-1/2″, 3″, 4″, 5″, and 6″).
- Durable powder coat finish that provides a smooth surface for sliding hoses in or out
- Made in the USA
Shop Now for Fire Hose Racks for Your Fire Station!
Shop online now at StoreMoreStore for fire hose racks for your fire station! Do you need more information or are you not sure which rack system is right for you? Don’t worry; just give us a call at 1-855-786-7667 to speak to one of our experienced representatives who can help.