Posts Tagged ‘File pocket labels’
Are you looking for an easy efficient way to organize your files? Wouldn’t it be nice if you could group all your files relating to one case or topic together so that you don’t have to spend your time searching for multiple files? Well you can do that with Smead redrope file pockets.
Smead Red Rivet File Pocket Benefits
• Holds more files and paperwork than a regular folder
• Enables grouping of folders so they are all in one place
• Organizes bulky paperwork to look more professional
• Pockets are reinforced for extra strength and durability
• Expanding gussets extend twice as far as standard pockets
Once you have your folders and paperwork situated in redrope file pockets you don’t want the gussets to tear. A great way to prevent gusset tearing is with Tabbies file pocket handles. Tabbies File Pocket handles allow you to retrieve redrope files with ease because they are made with Tyvek® material (the same material that is used in high quality shipping envelopes), which prevents damage to the redrope pocket gussets. The Tabbies Tyvek handles also serve as an easy way to identify file name labels and are color coded for quick and easy recognition.
The Tabbies handles let you pull the tear resistant label that adheres to each side of your redrope file pockets instead of the expanding gusset. Because they are designed to be pulled, they won’t be damaged and you can protect your redrope pockets.
The Tabbies handles come in 6 different colors for easy identification and classification for your redrope file pockets. The Tabbies pocket handles also have space for you to write on to label the contents of your file pocket.
Shop online today at StoreMoreStore for Smead Redrope File Pockets and Tabbies Pocket Handles to efficiently organize your folders and paperwork!
Are you tired of searching through your redrope file pockets for a client file, grabbing it, tearing the expanding gusset, and then finding out it wasn’t even the file you were looking for? Instead of wasting time, energy, and money replacing expanding file pockets because of torn and ripped expanding gussets, add a Tabbies® File Pocket handle to grab onto. Tabbies File Pocket handles allow you to retrieve redrope files with ease because they are made with Tyvek®, which prevents the tearing of expanding file pocket gussets. The Tabbies Tyvek handles also serve as an easy way to identify file name labels and are color coded for quick and easy recognition.
How Tabbies File Pocket Handles Work
Tabbies File Pocket handles adhere to each side of your redrope file pockets and allow you to pull the tear resistant label instead of the expanding file pocket gusset. The Tabbies File Pocket handles won’t rip when you pull them because they are made of the tear resistant material Tyvek, which is the same material used in high quality tear resistant shipping envelopes.
Additional Benefits of Tabbies Redrope File Pocket Handles
Tabbies File Pocket handles have a white writing area for labeling your expanding file pockets for fast and efficient file identification. Also, redrope file pocket handles come in different colors that can be used to classify different groups of files for even easier identification. Now when you are looking for a file you don’t have to read every label, you can just look for the corresponding color, which is a better solution since it’s easier to remember and identify colors than it is to read black and white writing.
• Available in 6 colors for quick identification and classification of redrope file pocket types
• Made of tough Tyvek resistant material to protect your expanding file pocket gussets from being torn from normal wear and tear
• Large area to write a file name for quick identification
• Labels come with tick marks to make for easy installation on 1-3/4″, 3-1/2″, and 5-1/4″ expansion redrope file pockets
• Handle dimensions: 9-5/8″ x 2″
• Optional Mylar® label clear protectors to guard the file pocket name label from dirt.