Posts Tagged ‘file folders’
Most offices have their own unique filing system. So why should your folder have to be the same as everyone else’s? We offer a variety of folder styles, and a special option to design your own file folder. With so many options to choose from, it’s both easy and fun to create the perfect folder for your filing needs. Here is a quick guide to help you through the process and familiarize you with the selections.
First, you will want to choose a basic folder style: top tab or end tab, and letter size or legal size. End tab folders have three cut styles: straight cut, extended straight cut, and dual tab while the top tab folders have seven cut style options.
Ideally, you will want to pick a tab size that has enough room to include your file heading and any other information that helps make you filing system work better. Text headings, color-coded letters or numbers, date codes, and even barcodes can be added to improve the efficiency of your system.
Pick the Material for Your Folder
How often your filing system is accessed, the environment the folders are stored in, and your budgetary constraints, will guide your choice in folder material. We offer the following:
- Manila: a classic and economical choice.
- 100% Recycled Manila: an ideal choice for the eco-friendly office.
- Manila with Antimicrobial Protection: treated manila resists growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew.
- Watershed®/CutLess®: resists liquid spills, are dirt and finger-oil resistant, and significantly reduce paper cuts.
- Color: makes filing more efficient with color-coding.
- Kraft: perfect for frequent access or industrial settings.
- Pressboard: durable and dense, it resists wear and tear.
There are also options for point thickness: 11, 14, 17 or 18. The higher the point thickness, the heavier and more durable the paper stock is.
Decide If You Need Addition Room for Paperwork
If you plan on storing a large about of paperwork in each folder, you will want to increase the expansion capabilities. For Manila, Kraft, and Color Folders there are two expansion options: standard, which is scored for ¾” expansion and w-fold, which has a “w” like fold that expands to hold up to 1 ½” of paperwork. For pressboard folders you can add a Tyvek® accordion-pleat gusset that expands to hold between 1-4 inches of paperwork.
There are three available fastener types to choose from:
- Bonded: a strong fiber base bonds the brown enamel metal prongs of the fastener to the outside of the folders, but isn’t visible from the outside so it won’t scratch shelves or drawers.
- Embedded: all-metal fastener with brown enamel finish that’s recessed to the folder from the outside to provide superior strength and hold large amounts of paper.
- U Style: a flexible plastic fastener that allows the folder to function like a ring binder where pages can be added anywhere without removing other pages.
Finalize Your File Folder
Listed above are the main decisions you have to make, but there are other options to add labels and more dividers to your file folder. To get started, all you have to do is visit our site and we will walk you through the file folder design process. And if you have any questions or need help, please give us a call at 1-855-786-7667!
Don’t Miss These Super Legal-Size Deals!
Here at the StoreMoreStore, we’ve always been known for our fantastic end tab file folder pricing. But we also like to surprise our customers with special deals on popular items. This month we are running a special on selected end tab legal-size file folders and end tab red rope file pockets. Some of these products are on sale at prices over 50% off. This is an opportunity for attorneys and others to stock up on those every day filing supplies at a tremendous price savings. Check out these deals!
Legal-size Deal #1 – End Tab Red Rope File Pockets
These red rope file pockets have heavy-duty Tyvek® gussets and are practically indestructible, so you’ll be able to use them for years. Check out these specials.
- Legal-size side tab red rope pockets with orange Tyvek gussets and 5 ¼”
- Legal-size side tab red rope pockets with red Tyvek gussets and 5 ¼” expansion
- Legal-size side tab red rope pockets with blue Tyvek gussets and 5 ¼” expansion
Legal-size Deal #2 – End Tab File Wallets
Or how about these legal-size expanding wallets available in an assortment of colors.
- Legal-size side tab red rope wallets with elastic closure cords and 5 ¼” expansion
- Legal-size side tab assorted colors wallets with elastic closure cords and 2” expansion
Legal-size Deal #3 – End Tab File Folders
- Legal-size 11 point manila side tab file folders
- Legal-size 11 point manila side tab file folders with one 2” fastener
Hurry, Quantities Are Limited!
Order now, we have limited quantities of these items and they are sold on a first come, first serve basis.
Save Even More on Our Selection of Used High Density Shelving
Check out our selection of pre-owned high density file shelving and see what we’ve got available here at StoreMoreStore. This is a fantastic opportunity for small to mid-sized businesses to access the same kind of compact shelving solutions that allow bigger companies to operate efficiently.