Posts Tagged ‘Desktop Organizers’
How to Organize Files on Your Desk to Improve Productivity
Tangible Solutions to Your Organizational Problems
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could actually find in-depth information on how to organize files, supplies, and documents so that you can improve productivity? Is your desk stacked with papers you printed, folders with handwritten labels, and post-its stuck all over the place. If you’re looking around at everyone else’s desks, I bet you see the same thing.
How does anyone find anything when a client needs a file or a customer asks a question? You shuffle through the papers and folders disregarding the even bigger mess your creating because time matters and once you do find the information, it’s time to get back to work so the mess on your desk just grows. Well you’ve come to the right place because we are here to provide you with tangible solutions that will help organize files on your desk.
Solution 1: Oblique Shelf Organizers with Hanging Compartments
One simple cost effective way to solve this problem is an Oblique Shelf Organizer with hanging folder compartments. The shelf organizer is great because it can sit in the overhead compartment in your cubicle and will free up space on your desk. You can organize files and folders in the compartments and arrange them in a way that works best for you. The colored labels are easy to recognize and they are magnified so you can actually read the labels. The Oblique Shelf Organizers will also easily fit into any open shelving in your office.
Solution 2: A Hamilton Sorter Desktop Shelf
Another way to organize files on your desk is with Hamilton Sorter Desktop Shelves. The sorting trays are adjustable so that you can change the opening heights whenever your file or document storage needs change, and they are transparent, which makes stored documents easy to see. Each tray comes with full length name labels that are easy to read and easy to change. The labels can also be color coded for even easier recognition.
Shop Online Now at StoreMoreStore to Organize Files
Wondering where you can get an Oblique Shelf Organizer or a Hamilton Desktop Shelf, just visit us online at StoreMoreStore to find each of these great products that will organize your desk. And if you need any help or have any questions, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.
Hamilton Sorter Stand Alone Mailroom Sorter and Freestanding Literature Sorters
Hamilton Sorter Stand Alone Mail Sorter Cabinets and Freestanding Literature Sort Furniture
The accurate and efficient flow of documents is essential to your business. One of the best ways to make sure documents, files and mail get to the right people is with well designed mail center sorter furniture. StoreMoreStore has great deals on all Hamilton Sorter Stand Alone Mailroom Sorter for sorting mail, documents, literature, files, and forms. Hamilton Sorter’s document sorting furniture provides flexibility and adjustability to meet the changing needs of your business while keeping you organized.
Benefits of Stand Alone Mailroom Sorter Cabinets and Mail Sorting Furniture
Here are just a few of the benefits of Hamilton Sorter’s Stand Alone Mailroom Sorters:
• Easily Adjustable Sorting Shelves: Sorting shelves slide in and out on tracks spaced on 1” increments making opening heights for shelves trouble-free when your mail sorting needs change.
• Easy to Read Sorting Labels: Sorter trays or shelves offer full length name labels that are easy to read and easy to change.
• Transparent Sorting Shelves: The transparent sorting shelves let light pass in and through the sorter making stored documents and mail easier to see.
• No Sharp Shelf Edges: Mail sorter shelves are designed with no sharp edges to protect fast moving hands when sorting mail, documents, and literature.
• No Assembly Required: Sorting units come fully assembled, just open the box, set the sorter in place, and slide in the sorter shelves to use.
• Wide Choice of Sorter Colors: Hamilton Sorter has a large variety of color finishes to match any office décor.
• GREENGUARD® Certified: Hamilton Sorter’s Freestanding Mailroom Sorters are GREENGUARD® certified offering a green friendly addition to your office.
Hamilton Sorter Mailcenter Furniture and Accessories
Shop today at StoreMoreStore for Hamilton Sorter Stand Alone Mailroom Sorters! We have all types Freestanding Mailroom Sorters including, sorters with all slots, locking hinged doors, sliding doors, roll-out posting shelves, and other storage configurations.
Visit us at StoreMoreStore to see our entire selection of Pass Thru Sorters, Closed Back Sorters, and Sorter Accessories. Also, if you need any help deciding on any Hamilton Sorter products or you don’t see what you want just give us a call at our toll free number 1-855-786-7667 or send us an email.