Posts Tagged ‘desk chair’
Choosing the right ergonomic office seating is..
a breeze with adjustable Ergohuman office chairs. When I was single, I looked forward to the day when I’d go home and cheerfully say, ‘Honey, I’m home’. But that didn’t happen, because everyday I’d come home after spending hours sitting in my office chair, all I could do was complain about my backache.
One day when I came home and tried to utter some words about how bad the day was, I felt unusually better. I recalled that I had a regular day at the office, so why did I feel better? I found the answer the next day at my office. My old chair was replaced with a Raynor Ergohuman Ergonomically Correct Chair.
Ergonomic chairs are definitely an underrated wonder of our times. We spend so much time sitting that you must find an ergonomic adjustable chair that is best suitable for you individual requirements. For optimal spine health, chiropractors recommend sitting in an adjustable ergonomic chair.
Take a look at these amazing adjustable features:
- Tilt Tension Control and Lock-You can adjust the chair according to your own weight by increasing or decreasing the tension. You can adjust the Ergohuman Chair’s center tilt and knee tilt. Also, you can use the synchro-tilt to adjust the backrest and seat tilt synchronization.
- Forward Seat Tilt– You can tilt the Ergohuman seat forward in order to achieve a better angle of your thighs with the floor.
- Back Angle Adjustment– You can adjust the angle of the back on this ergonomic chair, depending on your size and comfort level.
- Seat Height Adjustment– You can adjust the height to have a more comfortable position and better posture when you work at your workstation.
- Seat Depth Adjustment-You can also change the depth of the seat so that it adjusts well with your thigh length on this office chair.
- Back Height Adjustment-Lowering or raising the back allows you to have better support for your back and spine.
- Arm Adjustment– You can customize and adjust the arm height and even the width in order to make them more comfortable for your own arms and shoulders.
An ergonomic chair adjusts well with your body and helps you maintain your posture, has countless physiological advantages. There are a lot of ergonomic chairs around, but Raynor Ergohuman Chairs are the best I’ve found, especially with FREE SHIPPING!