Posts Tagged ‘corrosion proof lockers’
Specialized Lockers for Wet & Outdoor Areas
Not all lockers are made equal, and many of them aren’t appropriate for certain applications. For example, wood and metal lockers installed in wet areas will quickly degrade and rust, forcing you to buy replacements. And the presence of rust or corrosion on your lockers can cause users to be skeptical of your facility’s hygiene. Rust resistant lockers are built to prevent this exact issue, giving your wet area a clean and professional look while providing durable storage for users.
Prevent Rust & Corrosion in Wet Area Storage
The rust resistant lockers are great for all outdoor weather conditions, pool areas, locker rooms, shower areas, and other environments with large amounts of moisture and humidity.
The galvannealed sheet steel prevents rust and corrosion with a powder coat finish that is durable and scratch-resisting, providing a long-lasting storage solution for you. Lockers are available in single, double, triple, and six-tier configurations.
- Locker bodies made from 24-gauge galvannealed sheet steel.
- Locker doors constructed from 16 gauge galvannealed prime sheet steel (6-tier lockers are 18 gauge). Doors are mounted to locker frames with piano hinges to provide extra strength. Louvers are included for ventilation.
- Single, double, and triple-tier lockers come with stainless steel recessed handles with gravity-lift latching mechanisms. Six-tier lockers have a projecting catch pull that will accommodate a padlock or built-in lock.
- Single and double-tier lockers include one double-prong ceiling hook and two single hooks per opening. Triple-tier lockers include one ceiling hook per opening. Six-tier lockers do not come with any hooks.
- Lockers come standard with 6″ legs, though lockers without legs are available for a nominal charge.
Buy Rust Resistant Lockers Online
Rust resistant lockers are available to buy online and qualify for FREE shipping. Lockers can be shipped knocked-down or assembled (add 5 days for assembly). For more information or additional assistance, call us toll free at 1-855-786-766.