Posts Tagged ‘condo storage locker’
Parking Space Storage
No matter the time of year, storage space is always in high demand, especially in residential areas. Despite shrinking square footage, residents still need somewhere to store their outdoor gear, tools, supplies, and other items not stored in the home. Parking space storage lockers are an ideal solution that provides storage without actually taking up floorspace because it mounts above parked vehicles.
This also provides a great opportunity to increase property revenue at your facility because nowadays, potential residents often view storage space to be as valuable as a pool or gym. For example, you can increase your value by allowing residents to rent the parking space and the storage locker. Additionally, the parking space lockers are available with multiple options depending on your residents’ needs. Also choose from solid steel or perforated panels for additional ventilation and standard key locks or digital locks to keep stored items secure. The lockers also include an intermediate shelf that can be placed wherever it’s needed. With the parking space lockers, you can give your residents the storage space they need without spending a fortune on real estate.
- Rivet construction that enables you to replace cabinet parts easily with removable individual panels
- 16-gauge steel construction with 14-gauge reinforcements
- Sliding steel doors with recessed handles; optional pull handles available
- Includes key lock with optional digital locks available
- Includes one fixed intermediate shelf that can be placed where needed
- Cabinets support 200 lbs. per shelf, 400 lbs. per cabinet
- Powder coat finish available in several standard colors
- Ships fully assembled
- 10-year manufacturer’s limited warranty on workmanship and all metal components
Buy Parking Space Storage Lockers Online
Parking space storage lockers are available to buy online and ship within 5-7 weeks with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.