Posts Tagged ‘carts’
Steel Mobile Trolleys
Mobile trolley carts provide durable and customizable portable steel workstations for every industry. With modular components, you can easily equip the carts with multiple accessories such as bins, pegboards, cabinets, or a combination of solutions.
The carts are also great for improving ergonomics and productivity. Since the carts have so many components to choose from, you can easily adjust it to your specific needs for a more comfortable and safer working environment. With a standard cart frame, you can equip hanging bins, pegboards, cabinets, tilting shelves, and more. You can even use a combination of components to create multi-use storage.
There are many opportunities for injury in the work environment. This is compounded when employees have to lift, bend, and carry potentially heavy items. Additionally, these factors also increase the risk of employees dropping an item, potentially causing damage. The mobile trolley carts are a simple and effective solution that keeps everything stored in one place and is easily transported where it’s needed.
- Modular cart frames provide flexibility. Easily equip the carts with shelves, bins, cabinets, pegboards, and more.
- Cart framed fabricated from heavy-duty steel with 66 lbs. capacity
- Carts available in 30″ and 36″ widths
- Shelves available in 30″ and 36″ widths with 300 lbs. capacity each
- Tilting shelves tilt from 0 to 25 degrees
- Comes with four 6″ diameter swivel casters (two equipped with brakes)
- Available with blue steel pegboard panels with square holes
- Easy do-it-yourself assembly
- Durable powder-coat gray frames and shelves
- Manufacturer’s limited one year warranty
Buy Mobile Trolley Carts Online
Mobile trolley carts are available to buy online with free dock-to-dock shipping. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Wire Supply Carts Keep Linens Clean
Hospitals obviously need highly strict cleanliness standards. Unfortunately, what may seem like a simple task can pose a huge health risk to patients. According to an unannounced health inspection report at one hospital, improper storage of linens may have led to a serious mold outbreak that affected multiple patients and their families, even leading to deaths. Luckily, these simple linen supply carts provide a solution to a potentially deadly problem.
Both clean and soiled linens require specialized storage in hospitals. Otherwise, mold, fungus, bacteria, and dust can accumulate on clothing, risking the development of hospital-acquired infections for patients.
With its chrome wire construction, the linen supply carts allow air to flow freely between shelves to prevent this. Its enclosed design also helps protect stored linens from spills or pilferage and tampering. This also makes transport fast and easy by preventing the linens from moving or falling off the cart.
They’re not just for hospitals, either; the carts are great for hotels, housekeeping, athletic teams, and more. Carts are available in two heights and with four or five shelving levels depending on your needs. Additionally, the cart’s vertical rods are completely adjustable. You can also choose from stem caster carts or carts with dolly bases, which provide an extra level of durability for heavier storage.
- Durable chrome finish
- Available in 70″ and 80″ heights
- 4 or 5 shelving levels
- Galvanized steel solid shelves (where applicable)
- Includes adjustable vertical rods
- Available with stem casters or heavy-duty dolly bases
- Stem caster carts have four 5″ swivel poly casters with donut bumpers and 2 brakes
- Dolly bases have two 5″ rigid poly casters and two swivel poly casters with brakes and corner bumpers
- Easy assembly
Buy Linen Supply Carts Online
Click here to shop for linen supply carts online. For further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message to speak to one of our storage experts.
Prevent Computer Dust Build-Up
Dust and dirt particles can do more damage than most people think and can cause damage or failure of delicate computer systems. This is especially true in dusty industrial environments like warehouses. Dust-free computer cabinets and carts are an easy way to provide this needed protection and keep electronics running in top shape, available in wall-mounted, movable, or stationary options.
Even just everyday warehouse operations can cause the buildup of dust over moving parts and filters, which prevents air to flow through the computer. This can cause computers to overheat, crash, or, in worst-case scenario, even catch fire, taking all of your important data with it.
For these reasons, the dust-free computer cabinets aren’t just regular cabinets, as each one includes a built-in filtration system with a fan that creates a positive airflow, preventing dust from entering the cabinet even when the sealed doors are open. They also make computers, printers, and keyboards easy to find and access. If multiple workers need to use the computer during the day, then the carts with casters are perfect for efficient, quick, and safe transfer of computers across your warehouse or other facility.
Wall Mounted Cabinet Features
- Mounted to walls
- Available with laptop and keyboard trays
- Filtered fan system creates positive air flow to prevent dust built-up
- Available with or without doors
- Doors available in locking see-through polycarbonate or with locking still flipper doors
- Wide selection of painted steel colors available
- 12″ six-outlet power strip included
Cart & Stationary Cabinet Features
- Locking cabinets & sealed doors
- Filtered fan system with positive air flow
- Heavy-duty welded steel construction
- Removable back panel
- Two compartments with one locking polycarbonate see-through door and one locking metal door
- Upper shelf & keyboard drawers included
- Multiple painted steel finish colors available
- Carts with casters use 4″ non-marking wheels
Dust-Free Computer Cabinets & Carts Available Online
Dust-free computer cabinets and carts are available to buy online and ship in 10-15 business days. For more information or if you need additional assistance, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Wire basket carts with pull-out drawers and shelves were created with the storage of medical, electronic, food, and industrial applications in mind. Supply storage for these industries can be difficult because storage areas have to be kept consistently clean and free of dust. And if spillage occurs in a food storage area, it needs to be able to be cleaned up quickly and easily. Wire baskets allow just that, while the pull-out drawers allow you to store in less space while casters offer easy transport.
Hygienic Supply & Parts Storage
The wire basket carts help promote a clean, ventilated storage environment for items that need to be kept free of dust, spills, dirt, etc. Wire construction doesn’t allow for dust build-up on the shelves, and they are easy to clean and keep clean, which saves you time and ensures your storage is in top condition. They’re also great for bulk parts storage and other items that aren’t suitable for storage on flat shelves. For ease of distribution and restocking, the carts can simply be rolled to your desired location.
Wire Basket Carts Features
- Adjustable pull-out baskets & shelves
- Standard-duty carts include 4″ diameter quiet poly non-marking swivel casters and heavy-duty carts include 5″ diameter casters (two casters have brakes)
- Each standard-duty unit comes with a bottom plastic dust cover to prevent spills, dust, or dirt from falling to the floor
- Heavy-duty carts are constructed from all-welded 1-1/2″ square tubular epoxy-coated steel framed mounted onto a heavy-duty mobile base with bumper impact cushions
- Available in single- or double-bay carts
- Draws can be divided into sections with short and long dividers
- Indicated units include an upper slanted basket for easy access to upper storage level
- Label holders included where indicated; additional label holders can be added
- Wire baskets are available in 3″, 5″, or 8″ deep; plastic basket drawers are available in 2″, 4″, or 8″ deep
- Add-on units can be easily added to starter units
Buy Wire Basket Carts Online
Wire basket carts are available to buy online at our store and ship with easy do-it-yourself instructions. If you need additional information or just want some help with deciding which cart configuration would be right for you , call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Wire Supply Storage Racks & Carts
Supply storage racks and carts with wire baskets are now available to facilitate improved organization and access to stored items. Their easy-cleaning construction makes them ideal for use in healthcare applications such as operating rooms, PAR, sterile services, and medical specialty departments, as well as in commercial, industrial, and food storage.
Benefits of Wire Construction
Why should wire construction be your storage method of choice? Supply storage racks with wire baskets promote a clean environment by minimizing dirt or dust accumulation and are easier to clean than solid materials. This makes cleaning up spills hassle-free, helps keep medical supplies and tools hygienic, and prevents stored materials from getting dusty and dirty.
Additionally, the wire basket shelves are adjustable and can be mounted in three different standard positions to achieve your ideal access position. The supply storage racks are available in single- or double-sided configurations depending on what your storage needs are. A starter unit must be purchased first, which can easily be added on to with adder units as your storage needs increase. The racks are available as freestanding storage or can be outfitted with wheels for easy transport. More features include:
- Hanging basket shelves available in 11-7/8″ and 17-7/8″ depths, as well as 17.375″ and 35.5″ widths (back of baskets are 7.375″ high)
- Shelves are adjustable along three standard positions: flat, 10 degree slope, 30 degree slops
- 125 lb. loading capacity for each basket
- Chrome finish
- Optional dividers and sloped top dust shelves (sold separately)
- Optional caster kits
Buy Supply Storage Racks & Carts Online
Supply racks with wire baskets are now available to buy online at StoreMoreStore. If you need additional assistance, would like more information, or just want help deciding which configuration would work best for you, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.
Hospitals certainly don’t want their own staff to be facing emergency situations and that is why they use the highest quality medical carts and equipment. Our mobile hospital carts are made from the high quality materials. Their functionality and practicality is what best defines our rolling nurse’s carts. Besides, there are many small variations in these medical carts that makes them suitable for any specific job in your hospital or doctor’s office. Storemorestore.com has a wide variety of hospital carts as well as cart accessories to add functions and convenience. The best thing we love about these medical carts, besides the fact that they are pulled around by some of the most wonderful people, is that they come in an array of colors. No grabbing the wrong cart by mistake!
Coming back to the practical side of hospital carts, you will find different types of these medical carts on storemorestore.com at the most reasonable prices. Here some of the common types of nurse’s carts you will find:
You need to swipe your card in order to unlock your mobile nurse’s cart drawers. The Proximity Cart Readers can also keep track of events along with time, date and user details. The carts can also schedule when it can be used and by whom.
Hospital Carts with Electronic Locks
These hospital carts have drawers, mostly six, that are secured with an electronic lock, push-button lock, breakaway lock or key lock. The cart’s locks have multi-code capacity, tamper-indicators, auto-lock feature and battery indicators.
Anesthesia Treatment Carts
These anesthesiologist carts are fully equipped with accessories, compartments and handles that make them suitable for anesthesia equipment. There are a host of variations available in number of features and sizes of carts.
Isolation carts are carts used to hold special tools and equipment that the staff uses upon entering and exiting the Isolation ward.
Hospital Cart Accessories
There are a couple of other distinguishing factors when it comes to medical carts such as the size and function. You can purchase hospital cart accessories to customize these medical carts according to your requirement. Some of the most purchased accessories you will find on storemorestore.com are drawer dividers, I.V poles, collapsible side shelves, cardiac board, chart holders and waste containers.
Visit StoreMoreStore.com to learn more about the variety and prices we are offering on hospital carts. Each cart is listed with its features and specifications along with the best price you can get, plus FREE SHIPPING!