Posts Tagged ‘cantilever shelving’
Cantilever Racks for Bar & Pipe Storage
Cantilever racks are ideal for storing long and bulky items in heavy-duty and industrial applications. With a durable steel construction, its adjustable arms are inclined 20 degrees to securely store items without the risk of damage. After all, heavy items rolling off your shelves and onto the floor or people is probably one of the last things you want.
Why cantilever racks? Because they store a wide range of items in many lengths and proportions securely and in less space than other types of racks. Without the restriction of front columns, cantilever racks provide full access to stored contents while maximizing your available space. This also makes it easy for employees to access the item they need, and access it in a safe and ergonomic manner.
Additionally, the cantilever racks are suitable for use in freezers and coolers, and are certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) for food handling and storage.
- 3 1/8″ x 1 1/4″ 12-gauge tubular steel uprights
- 27″ deep bottom base shelf
- 27″ deep arms with a 20-degree incline to ensure items don’t roll off the shelves
- Arms adjustable on 6″
- 800 lbs. capacity per pair of arms
- 3,000 lbs. total weight capacity of units
- Metallic blue powder epoxy finish that resists rust, corrosion, bacteria, mold, and mildew
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) certified for use in food and handling storage
- Suitable for use in coolers and freezers
- Available with horizontal wire shelves
- Ships unassembled
- Lifetime limited manufacturer’s warranty against rust and corrosion
Buy Cantilever Racks Online
Cantilever racks are available to buy online and ship in 3-6 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.