Posts Tagged ‘canoe storage’
Canoe & Kayak Storage Racks
These stainless steel wall-mounted or freestanding racks store canoes, kayaks, and surfboards efficiently. Due to their long and bulky shapes, these items aren’t exactly the easiest thing to store and can easily be damaged with improper handling. Obviously, no one wants to have an outing in a canoe that’s falling apart. Since the racks are designed specifically for marine equipment, it’s easy to load and unload with a minimized risk of damage or injury. A 4-level capacity also allows you to store more in less space by maximizing your overhead storage area.
You can even store different sizes of watercrafts and combine your equipment storage with adjustable intermediate storage arms. For even more convenience and space savings, a front security flange on each arm also allows you to store paddles or use a tie-down mechanism. You can use these racks in multiple types of environments with wall-mounted, ground mounted, or freestanding units so you can store them anywhere from shops to docks. For the utmost durability even in humid areas, the stainless steel construction prevents rust and corrosion for long-lasting use.
- Made from stainless steel to prevent rust and corrosion
- Available in wall mounted and freestanding styles
- Each rack comes with framing (two uprights with wall or floor mounting plates and two cross braces)
- Bottom arms: 35″ long; top arms: 24″ long
- All arms reinforced and include a front security lip for tie downs or cable locks
- Intermediate storage arms telescope from 24″-38″ and adjust vertically on 3″ for custom spacing
- 200 to 400 lbs. capacity depending on weight distribution and mounting
- Do-it-yourself assembly
- One year manufacturer’s limited warranty
Buy Canoe Kayak Racks Online
Canoe and kayak racks are available to buy online and ship within 10-15 business days. Free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.