Posts Tagged ‘built-in lightbox’
Drafting Worktable Desks with Built-in Backlights
I’m going to start this blog post with a personal tidbit. My father started his career as an architect; any other architects or engineers know that this means countless late nights straining over their drafting worktable. Needless to say, back pain was a huge problem with this setup for a long time. If he wanted to use a lightbox, he had to buy it separately from the desk. Since it was a separate piece, it was clunky and cumbersome to move around.
But with improvements in technology, architects, engineers, and artists now have many more options. Drafting worktables at StoreMoreStore are available in a variety of configurations that promote ergonomics and usability, including desks with their own built-in lightboxes for a complete solution. Because its adjustable surface allows users to angle the table up to 50 degrees, it provides a more ergonomic and productive work area. Additionally, its heavy-duty construction guarantees long-lasting use. You can also choose from multiple desk sizes depending on your application.
- Heavy-duty steel framework base
- On applicable units, built-in lightboxes tilt up to 50 degrees
- Self-contained lightbox constructed from hardwood frames with translucent 1/8″ acrylic diffuser panel and 1/4″ clear glass
- UL listed, solid state lightbox assembly with a full range light dimming control (output between 0-325 foot-candles)
- Lightboxes include four 30 watt tubes for 30″ x 36″ sizes and four 40 watt tubes for 30″ x 48″ sizes
- Includes shallow drawer for supplies
- Desks without lightboxes are also available with flat file and drawer cabinets
- Ships unassembled in 7-10 business days
- Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
Buy Drafting Worktable Desks Online
Drafting worktable desks are in stock to buy online and ship within 7-10 business days. Free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.