Posts Tagged ‘Boat-shaped Conference Tables’
Compact Garment Storage Racks
Customers often ask employees to check for out-of-stock items in “the back.” Unfortunately, many retail backrooms are cluttered, disorganized, and difficult to navigate. But with limited amounts of space, retailers don’t have many options when it comes to storage. Sliding mobile garment racks are an easy way to instantly increase storage space with one simple solution.
What takes up the most space in your backroom? You might have already noticed that the aisles between rows of shelving and racks take up a significant amount of space. Additionally, employees don’t need to access all aisles at the same time. For the most part, no one is using a great majority of the shelves at any point.
By mounting wire shelving on floor tracks, the sliding mobile garment racks eliminate the need for this extra space. When not in use, the racks remain compacted together in a small footprint. Employees simply slide the shelves across the floor tracks and open an aisle where it’s needed. This means that there is no extra space wasted, and employees can still access the storage area easily. And if you decide to expand the system at a later date, it’s easy to add additional shelving units. The sliding storage racks are great for retail backrooms, lab coats, costume storage, choir robes, uniforms, and much more.
- Includes wire shelving and floor tracks
- Adjustable 1″ diameter hanger rod
- Industrial-type bearings allow fully-loaded shelving to roll easily on tracks
- Low-profile ADA compliant tracks made of non-corrosive stainless steel and anodized aluminum
- Eliminates aisle space to maximize floor space
- Easy installation
- Shelving lengths up to 12′ long
- Easily install add-on tracks and shelving units at any time
- One year manufacturer’s limited warranty on chrome shelving
- Five-year manufacturer’s limited warranty on tracks and wheels
- National Sanitation Foundation certified
Buy Sliding Mobile Garment Racks Online
Sliding mobile garment racks are available to buy online and ship within 7 to 10 business days. Free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
A conference table is used for multiple purposes such as office luncheons, client presentations, and team meetings, so you want to make sure you have the right one for your boardroom or office space. A long rectangular table works great in large rooms while a round table makes sense for small rooms used for quick meetings. At StoreMoreStore we have a wide selection of conference tables to meet your specific requirements.
- Rectangular Conference Tables– Whether you’re looking to seat a large group or a few people, our 30’ or 6’ tables will work for you. They combine traditional styling with several technology-friendly features. You also have a choice between two beautiful finishes, Sierra Cherry or Mahogany.
- Boat-shaped Conference Tables– Our 10’ conference table is perfect for the office meeting or to spread out paperwork. It combines fashionable aesthetics with unparalleled quality in a package that is surprisingly affordable. This table includes 2 grommets and accepts power module for power and data access to operate computers and presentation equipment during meetings.
- Round Conference Tables– The 42” or 48” tables have a transitional style that allows them to fit into any environment whether it is a modular multi-station work areas or executive office while providing exceptional abrasion and stain resistance along with technology and cable friendly components.
- Racetrack Conference Tables– These tables are available in either 8’ or 6’ widths. There are two equally beautiful finishes to chose from, Cherry or Mocha. Both tables come standard with grommets; the 8’ tables with two and the 6’ table with one.
Shop online now at StoreMoreStore to choose a functional and attractive conference table for your office or boardroom today! If you have any questions, give us a call at our toll free number 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message.