Posts Tagged ‘bin storage’
Wall Mounted Louvered Panels with Hanging Bins Storage
Wall Mounted Louvered Panels with Bins
Make use of your wall space with wall mounted louvered panels and hanging bins available in a wide variety of sizes. In fact, you can even mount the louvered panels on anything from walls and benches to inside trucks, cabinets, or on carts. This versatile solution provides a great way to store and organize small to medium parts in industrial, healthcare, MRO, and many other applications.
Instead of spending time searching for parts, the louvered panels can keep everything you need above your workspace instead of taking up your floor area. With multiple bin colors available, you can also color-code your storage for even easier access. Additionally, the bins’ ergonomic design facilitates easy handling and viewing of a bin’s contents.
- 16-gauge cold rolled steel construction
- Smaller panels will hold 175 lbs. to 250lbs. while larger panels will store up to 1,000 lbs.
- Gray corrosion-resistant powder-coat finish
- Easy assembly; simply mount the steel panels to the wall and hook the bins on panel louvers (hardware fasteners not included)
- One-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Injection-molded high impact polypropylene stackable bins
- Bins offer 2 ½ to 3 ft of storage length
- Heavy-duty front, side, and back grips for easy bin handling
- Bins autoclavable up to 250°F and are resistant to extreme cold
- Made in the USA
Buy Wall Mounted Louvered Panels Online
Wall mounted louvered panels are available to buy online and ship within 10-15 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Removable Bin System Heavy-Duty Storage Cabinets
Heavy-Duty Removable Bin Cabinets
Heavy-duty storage cabinets with a removable bin system provide secure, organized, easily accessible storage. With an integrated bin system and a large number of accessories such as pegboards, drawers, sloped shelves, and more, this is an ideal solution for boosting efficiency in busy workshops that handle storage for items of varying sizes and quantities.
The cabinets are also specially designed to use every cubic inch of interior space for maximum storage capacity, allowing you to store more with less. Additionally, you can choose from a variety of models that include anything from storage shelves to louvered panels, hanging bins, drawers, vented or see-through doors, forkliftable bases, and more to fully customize your solution. These configurable elements also allow you to combine your storage for items of varying sizes in one cabinet.
Lastly, the heavy-duty cabinets come outfitted with a removable bin system for a full solution. Since they are made of injection molded polypropylene, each bin withstands extreme temperatures and is waterproof and corrosion-free with material appropriate for a variety of applications. A wide hopper front also allows complete access to bin contents, and optional slanted shelves provide improved visibility.
Bin Cabinet Features
- Industrial-grade, 14-gauge steel construction
- Available in configurations from 36″ to 72″ wide
- Ships fully assembled and ready to set in place
- Available in gray or beige finish
- Includes one-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
Plastic Bin Features
- Injection-molded polypropylene withstands autoclavable temperatures up to 250°F
- Resist extreme cold temperatures
- Waterproof and corrosion-free
- Side grips for easy handling
- Stacking ledge and anti-slide lock keep bins in place
- Manufactured with FDA approved materials made in the USA
Buy Removable Bin System Cabinets Online
Removable bin system cabinets are available to buy online and ship within 10-15 days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Use Sliding Bin Shelving to Organize Small Parts
Industrial type businesses have been storing small parts in bins for years. The reasons are simple:
- bins allow you to use color coding to speed up retrieval
- small parts stay put and won’t slip through cracks
- various size bins will store many types of parts
- bins are an inexpensive investment
But there is one major drawback to using bins: they take up a lot of space. And if you keep them on shelves that don’t adjust, you’re wasting even more space. So how can you reap all the benefits of bin storage without wasting so much space? Use sliding bin shelving!
How Does Sliding Bin Shelving Work?
Sliding bin shelving is an excellent solution for organizing your small parts. The shelving is specially designed for plastic and cardboard parts bins. The way sliding bin shelving works to save space is very straightforward. Shelving units are stacked one in front of the other with the front shelving units sliding back and forth on tracks in front of the back units. The result is a high capacity storage system that stores the greatest number of items in the smallest footprint.
Features of Sliding Bin Shelving
Additional features of the sliding bin shelving include:
- Each shelf is adjustable vertically in 1-1/2″ increments
- Units come in two, three, and four deep configurations
- All parts are powder coated with a textured finish
- All shelves are supported with 2 heavy duty double rivet shelf supports
- Each adjustable shelf is rated to hold 250 Lbs. with a total carrying weight of 1,500 lbs.
- Uprights are made of heavy duty 18 gauge construction
- Users can add storage capability at any time to meet future requirements
- Smooth movement with leveling track, heavy-duty carriages and rubber stops
- Quality construction includes ball bearings and four wheels per carriage
- Limited Lifetime Manufactures Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
Where You Can Find Sliding Bin Shelving
The second best thing about sliding bin shelving (besides the space savings) is that you can find multiple configurations directly from us online. We’ve even created a handy reference chart to help you decided what size and number of shelves you need. And as always, if you need any help or have any questions, please give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.