Posts Tagged ‘bin cabinets’
Heavy-Duty Removable Bin Cabinets
Heavy-duty storage cabinets with a removable bin system provide secure, organized, easily accessible storage. With an integrated bin system and a large number of accessories such as pegboards, drawers, sloped shelves, and more, this is an ideal solution for boosting efficiency in busy workshops that handle storage for items of varying sizes and quantities.
The cabinets are also specially designed to use every cubic inch of interior space for maximum storage capacity, allowing you to store more with less. Additionally, you can choose from a variety of models that include anything from storage shelves to louvered panels, hanging bins, drawers, vented or see-through doors, forkliftable bases, and more to fully customize your solution. These configurable elements also allow you to combine your storage for items of varying sizes in one cabinet.
Lastly, the heavy-duty cabinets come outfitted with a removable bin system for a full solution. Since they are made of injection molded polypropylene, each bin withstands extreme temperatures and is waterproof and corrosion-free with material appropriate for a variety of applications. A wide hopper front also allows complete access to bin contents, and optional slanted shelves provide improved visibility.
Bin Cabinet Features
- Industrial-grade, 14-gauge steel construction
- Available in configurations from 36″ to 72″ wide
- Ships fully assembled and ready to set in place
- Available in gray or beige finish
- Includes one-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
Plastic Bin Features
- Injection-molded polypropylene withstands autoclavable temperatures up to 250°F
- Resist extreme cold temperatures
- Waterproof and corrosion-free
- Side grips for easy handling
- Stacking ledge and anti-slide lock keep bins in place
- Manufactured with FDA approved materials made in the USA
Buy Removable Bin System Cabinets Online
Removable bin system cabinets are available to buy online and ship within 10-15 days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.