Posts Tagged ‘Art Storage’
Artwork & Painting Cubbies with Dividers
When it comes to storing valuable artwork and paintings, not just any type of shelving will do. Paintings need to be able to stay upright and protected from damage, dust, and corrosion, while also not taking up a lot of space. Framed artwork storage cubbies with steel partition dividers are the perfect solution for protecting, organizing, and storing art and paintings (framed or unframed) in less space.
The steel powder-coated, archival quality framed artwork storage cubbies uses a vertical design that saves space while storing and protecting your valuable art. The steel construction is durable with a non-off-gassing powder coat finish to guarantee long-lasting use that is ideal for museums, art galleries, art collection storage, and more. The partition dividers support the paintings upright, and the vertical construction takes up much less space than other storage solutions. An intermediate shelf between levels allows for double the amount of framed painting storage in a smaller area.
Additional features of the framed artwork storage cubbies include:
- Shelves are adjustable vertically on 1 ½” increments to meet your sizing requirements
- Each shelf rated to hold a minimum of 250 lbs with a total carrying weight of 1,500 lbs.
- Additional shelves can be added
- Available in widths of 30″, 36″, 42″, and 48″
- Adjustable intermediate shelf
- 6 gauge metal divider rods
- Rods are designed to be used in sets of fours from front to back
- 30″ wide shelves come with 16 rode; 36″ wide shelves come with 20 rods; 42″ wide shelves come with 24 rods; and 48″ wide shelves come with 28 rods
- 18 gauge heavy-duty steel closed uprights
- Two bottom 2 ¾” hugh kick plates designed to prevent objects from rolling under the unut
- Textured powder coat finish meets archival standards for no off-gassing
- Easy do-it-yourself construction
- Available in a variety of colors
- Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
- Made in the USA
Buy Framed Artwork Storage Cubbies Online
Artwork cubbies and shelves are available to buy online at our store and ship with easy do-it-yourself instructions. If you need additional information or just want some help with deciding which configuration would be right for you , call us at 1-855-786-7667.
A Variety of Art Storage Systems for Efficiently Storing Museum and Gallery Collections
Storing museum and gallery collections can be a challenge because you need to maximize space while keeping valuable artwork protected. At StoreMoreStore we offer a variety of Art Storage Systems that will meet your requirements and your budget. Each of our Art Storage Systems – Pull-out Art Racks, Adjustable Art Shelving, and Wall Mounted Hanging Art Panels – has unique features for efficiently storing museum and gallery collections.
Pull-out Art Racks are designed to maximize space for storing museum and gallery collections. Each panel on the rack has heavy duty braided mesh to allow for hanging artwork on both sides. The Pull-out Art Racks anchor to the floor with no need for ceiling support, and the linear motion design helps each rack to slide in and out without disturbing the other racks. Because there are no access aisles in between each row, you will easily be able to increase your storage capacity in less space. Also, the Pull-out Art Racks slide smoothly and quietly, which makes them an excellent art storage system.
Art Storage System #2: Adjustable Art Shelving
Adjustable Art Shelving is a flexible and dependable art storage system. Each horizontal shelf can be adjusted up or down on 1 ½ inch increments so that each opening can be customized for storing you museum and gallery collection. In addition, the Adjustable Art Shelving has a powder coat paint finish that does not put off gases to ensure your collection will be protected long-term. Best of all, the Art Storage Shelves come with a lifetime warranty, which means these shelves are really made to last.
The standard Adjustable Art Shelving unit is 88 ¼ inches tall; however, any height from 48 to 121 inches is available. Each unit width is 12 inches across and depth options are 18, 24, 30, and 36 inches deep. Also, there are 13 different colors to choose from for your Adjustable Art Shelving to match any décor.
Wall Mounted Hanging Art Panels are a cost-effective solution for storing museum and gallery collections. Wall Mounted Hanging Art Panels can be put anywhere you need efficient museum gallery framed painting storage. One option is to have the Wall Mounted Hanging Art Panels stacked on top of each other and placed side by side down a large empty wall. Then you can use hooks to effortlessly hang framed paintings.
The main benefit to using the Wall Mounted Hanging Art Panels art storage system is that framed paintings are lifted off the floor to keep them protected in case there is something like a flood of water in your museum or gallery’s storage area. The Wall Mounted Hanging Art Panels allow your museum gallery to keep framed paintings on display so that you can easily and quickly rotate your collection whenever needed. Also, storing framed paintings off the floor and mounted on a wall still gives you access to electrical outlets. Finally, using an empty wall as storage will save floor space in your museum gallery.
Shop Now for One Of Our Art Storage Systems for Your Museum or Gallery
You can buy all of our art storage systems online at StoreMoreStore. Shop now for Pull-out Art Racks, Adjustable Art Shelving, and Wall Mounted Hanging Art Panels, and if you need any help please give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.
A Hanging Artwork Storage System for Museums, Libraries, and Galleries
Are you looking for a hanging artwork storage system for your museum, library, or gallery? Pull-Out Art Panel Racks from StoreMoreStore offer the best protection for your artwork while saving valuable floor space. Each panel on the rack has heavy duty braided mesh to allow for hanging artwork on both sides. They anchor to the floor with no need for ceiling support, and the linear motion design helps each rack to slide in and out without disturbing the other racks. The Pull-Out Art Panel Racks are easy to install. Pull-Out Art Panel Racks slide smoothly and quietly, which makes them an excellent hanging artwork storage system for museums, libraries, and galleries.
Pull-Out Art Panel Racks Powder Coat Paint Finishes
Pull-Out Art Panel Racks has one of the best powder coat paint finishes in the industry. Our Green ISO 14001:2004 registered processes exceed current environmental standards, and our powder coat contains no ingredients banned by the Environmental Protection Agency. Our innovative reclamation technology reclaims unused powder and helps lead the way in the industry towards real green solutions. The Pull-Out Art Panel Racks finished surfaces will not emit any chemical compounds or VOC’s into the air during product use, which could harm people or stored artwork.
Pull-Out Art Panel Racks Features
- Pull-Out Art Panel Racks extend 100% from the storage footprint using the normal egress aisle to access hanging artwork.
- Additional Pull-Out Art Panel Racks units can be added whenever you need to increase the size of your hanging artwork storage system.
- The aluminum base construction offers greater strength, but with lighter weight for effortless operation.
- The panels are constructed from tubular steel with welded heavy duty braided wire mesh to ensure they remain strong and long-lasting.
- Pull-Out Art Panel Racks bases have air pistons to create a soft stop movement to protect hanging artwork.
- Wheels on the bases have maintenance free sealed roller bearings.
- The furniture quality powder coat paint finish on the Pull-Out Art Panel Racks is inert and non off-gassing.
- All Pull-Out Art Panel Racks include a leveling frame for easy leveling and quick installation.
- Customize the number of carriages to meet your exact hanging artwork storage system needs.
Shop Now for Pull-Out Art Panel Racks for Your Museum, Library, or Gallery
Shop online now at StoreMoreStore for Pull-Out Art Panel Racks for your museum, library, or gallery! If you want assistance or have any questions, please give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.
StoreMoreStore’s art storage solutions, Oblique X3 and X3SL Compartments and Safestor Folders, are designed for architects, graphics artists, printers, ad agencies, art departments, museums, photographers, and engineers. There are numerous storage applications for these Oblique products including posters, photographs, blueprints, plan drawings, maps, artwork, graphics, advertisements, newspapers, and more. The Oblique X3 and X3SL Compartments and Safestor Folders store art pieces flat and vertical for long term protection while saving space. In addition, Oblique is the only manufacturer of hanging files in the world to warranty their product against defects for 10 full years.
• Oblique X3 and X3SL Compartments are made of 220 gr/m kraft manila.
• The connecting system is made of steel snaps that hold the compartments together.
• A 6″ magnifying label-holder for easy identification is on ever compartment.
• The Oblique X3 and X3SL Compartments are manufactured from heavy duty materials using the finest hardware.
• Oblique X3 and X3SL Compartments are rated to hold a static load of 20 lbs.
Oblique Safestor Folders Features and Specifications
• Oblique Safestor Folders are made of pH neutral material, which ensures that no unwanted acid will permeate the documents.
• Velcro closures on the folders keep materials from slumping and allow vertical storage on shelves or inside Oblique compartments.
• The notched handles on the folder allow for easy transport of materials around the office, or around town.
• Oblique Safestor Folders can be cut down to suit smaller materials.
Shop Online Now for Oblique Art Storage Products
You can find Oblique X3 and X3SL Compartments and Safestor Folders for art storage online at StoreMoreStore. As always, if you have any questions give us a call at our toll free number 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message.