Posts Tagged ‘antimicrobial storage’
Antimicrobial Shelving Storage
Antimicrobial medical shelving units have a specially formulated coating that provides up to 20 years of protection against microbes such as mold, bacteria, and mildew to prevent the spread of infection and keep stored items clean. Additionally, the durable platinum construction provides versatile and long-term use.
Though commonly used in hospitals and medical facilities, the antimicrobial shelving is also ideal for use in food storage applications, schools, freezers and coolers, and wet/humid environments. In order to meet varying needs, the shelves are available in multiple sizes and weight capacities. With the antimicrobial shelves, you can have storage, safety, and infection prevention all in one.
- 14-gauge cold rolled steel beaded front posts and roll formed into an 11/16″ x 2-9/6″ deep tubular section
- Angle back posts fabricated from 14-gauge cold rolled steel and roll formed into a modified unequal angle shape
- Adjustable shelves on 1 ½” centers with roll formed rectangular tubular shaped front and rear edges
- Return bends welded to shelf undersides on 3″ centers for maximum strength
- Shelf corners are lapped and welded to add extra strength
- Top shelf surface punched from left to right and front to back to accept dividers
- 13-gauge cold rolled steel one-piece shelf compression kits with zinc plated finish (four clips provided with each shelf)
- Open units come with 1″ x 11 gauge cold rolled steel “X” sway braces for sides and back with safety edges to eliminate sharpness
- Closed units come with side and back panel assembles fabricated from 24-gauge cold rolled sheet steel
- Shelf weight capacities:
- 36″ wide units: 500 lbs. per shelf
- 48″ x 12″, 48″ x 18″: 375 lbs. per shelf
- 48″ x 24″: 350 lbs. per shelf
- Over 20 years of antimicrobial protection and corrosion resistance with components coated with a 7-stage zinc/iron phosphate solution and coat of sprayed and baked high-grade antimicrobial custom blend powder
- Platinum color
- GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified
- Ships unassembled
- One year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Made in the USA
Buy Antimicrobial Medical Shelving Online
Antimicrobial medical shelving is available to buy online and ship within 5 to 6 weeks with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Aseptic Storage with Anti-Bacterial Lockers
Anti-bacterial lockers are a reliable storage solution for aseptic and sanitary applications. Because of a specially formulated antimicrobial powder coating, the lockers prevent the spread of bacteria, mold, yeast, and mildew for up to 20 years.
To ensure the safety of patients and staff, most hospitals and emergency rooms are required to use antimicrobial lockers in sensitive areas such as surgical and clean rooms to prevent the spread of hospital-acquired infections. Even though hospital-acquired infections are unfortunately common, they are easy to prevent.
But anti-bacterial lockers aren’t only for hospitals. After all, diseases can spread anywhere very quickly. Other applications can include nursing homes, schools, athletic facilities, gym locker rooms, and more. The antimicrobial finish prevents the spread of illnesses such as pink eye, the flu, or strep throat. This is especially critical for facilities with large numbers users or for users with underdeveloped or compromised immune systems (such as children and elderly people). Lastly, the lockers provide a professional and clean appearance that is easy to maintain.
- 24 gauge steel body construction
- Available in single and double-tier styles
- 16 gauge steel doors with louvered doors to allow air flow through the lockers
- Continuous piano hinges increase durability and prevent tampering
- Stainless steel door handles further prevent the spread of infection
- Includes one double prong ceiling hook two single-side wall hooks per tier
- 6″ high standard legs. Lockers without legs available for a nominal charge
- Single-tier lockers include top hat shelves
- Gray antimicrobial finish
- GREENGUARD Children & Schools CertifiedSM
- Two-year manufacturer’s warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship excluding finish, deliberate damage, and vandalism
Buy Anti-Bacterial Lockers Online
Anti-bacterial lockers are available to buy online and ship in 4-5 business days (add 5 days for assembled). If you need any assistance or just want some help choosing which configuration is right for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.