Posts Tagged ‘adjustable workstations’
Height Adjustable Workbenches
Are you looking for an easy way to improve ergonomics and performance in your workplace? Check out height adjustable workbenches with electric or manual adjustment to allow comfort for anyone and everyone.
By now, you probably know that sitting at a desk all day can be harmful from poor posture or repetitive manual tasks. Nowadays, it’s common to see sit-stand desks in offices, libraries, warehouses, and other workplaces. And for good reason. Within seconds, users easily adjust their desk to their preferred height whether sitting or standing depending on their comfort. After all, standing for long periods of time isn’t good for you, either; generally, it’s best to alternate between sitting and standing positions throughout the day, and the height adjustable workbenches make this easy to do.
With its versatile and customizable range of motion, these workbenches are great for multiple-shift, multiple-operator applications such as manufacturing, fulfillment, shipping and receiving, packing, assembly, laboratories, and more. Indicated models also include casters, allowing you to transport the workstation wherever you need it!
Now you just need to decide if a manual or electric workbench is right for you. See below for manual and electric workbench features.
- Heavy-duty 7 to 18-gauge steel framework
- Cantilevered telescoping legs
- 1-1/8″ engineered particleboard worksurface with GP50 high pressure laminate on top of backer sheet to create a 1-1/4″ thick panel
- 2mm worksurface radius edge with high impact-resistant 3mm thick PVC edging
- Epoxy powder coat finish available in multiple colors with gray worksurface (additional worksurface colors available with a longer ship time and/or additional cost)
- Ships unassembled
- Weight capacities of up to 1,200 lbs. depending on model (see product pages for details)
- Lights add 2″ to 5″ to bench height
- ADA compliant
- Designed to meet ANSI/HFS 100-1988
- 5-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Made in the USA
- Cord length: 10′
- Linear actuator with integral limit switches, 24 VDC low voltage control
- 1/2″ per second travel time
- Work surface adjusts from 29.5″ to 45.5″
- Bench uprights can be set at 33″ or 42″
- Height adjustment with a plunger knob that unlocks the legs and turns to adjust the height
- Work surface adjusts from 29.5″ to 44.5″
- Bench uprights can be set at 33″ or 42″
Buy Height Adjustable Workbenches Online
Height adjustable workbenches are available to buy online and ship in 10-12 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
At StoreMoreStore we aim to make sure you find the right storage solution for your business – and that doesn’t just mean office storage. We have a variety of products and solutions for the industrial side too. While the warehouse might not be as glamorous as the office side, it’s just as important and has just as much of a need for storage. Our industrial storage solutions are designed to improve organization, increase efficiencies, and save space in your warehouse, automotive shop, or material handling facility.
What Industrial Storage Solutions Can You Find From StoreMoreStore?
- Bulk racks with steel decking, wire decking, and no decking. Our bulk racks are available in “starter” and “adder” units so that you can customize your order to match your specific requirements.
- Industrial shelving that is ideal for storing and organizing all types of parts, boxes, cartons, tools, and more. Whether you need a large personalized system or just a small storage system, we have industrial shelving that will work for your business’ needs.
- Heavy-duty modular cabinets designed for intensive use. The heavy-duty modular cabinets are available in a variety of sizes so that you have an incredible amount of possibilities.
- Industrial shelving with heavy duty drawers for storing large, medium, and small parts – all in one unit. The parts storage system is designed to store heavy items on the lower shelf level, medium-size parts on the upper levels, and small parts in the drawers.
- Adjustable benches and tables for assembly and technical support areas. These adjustable work benchesallow each employee to set the appropriate work surface height for their personal workspace.
And these are just some of our industrial storage solutions. You can find more from us online. And if you don’t see what you’re looking for or need any help, please give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.