Posts Tagged ‘adjustable workstations’
A panel of warehouse field professionals were surveyed on the best way to enhance workflow efficiencies. Responses varied, but investing in quality equipment was high on the priority list. To help you find the right quality equipment for your needs, we will examine seven of the best worktables that improve warehouse productivity:
- Static heavy-duty, counter-high workbenches
- Heavy-duty height adjustable industrial worktables
- Height adjustable shop desks
- Industrial machine shop worktables
- Space-saving mobile workbenches
- Mobile worktables
- Quick ship workbenches
Kicking off seven of the best worktables that can improve warehouse productivity are counter-high bench cabinets. With all-welded, heavy-duty construction, the workstations have the strength to allow harsh industrial use while providing reliable service that lasts. Configurations can fit many standard work surfaces, door options, and louvered or pegboard panel integration to give you customized storage that can to meet your exact workflow needs. Available worksurface and door selections include:
- Durable butcher block or steel countertops that provide a clean and stylish look.
- Clearview doors provide ventilation and visibility to eliminate dust and ensure safer material handling during storage and retrieval.
- Alternative solid doors keep stored contents hidden from view, helping reduce material theft and tampering risk.
Models also have keyed handles and a 3-point latching mechanism that regulates access to prevent equipment damage and loss. Thus, facilities avoid buying replacements and have efficient tools to handle production demands. Personnel can even change units’ adjustable leveling feet up to 3″ in extra height to create optimal working conditions.
Heavy-duty height adjustable industrial worktables
Another of the seven best worktables that improve warehouse productivity are different heavy-duty, height-adjustable benches. Able to adapt the shop tables from 28″ to 37″ high, you can customize the work surface height to match your personal comfort levels. Everyone maintains better body posture while positioned over the counter, leading to fewer injuries. It ensures facilities have efficient personnel to manage everyday workloads.
Built with efficient storage space underneath, you have a convenient and safe place to keep more frequently accessed work tools. It allows for efficient equipment consolidation and reduces material search and retrieval times. Everything remains organized, easily accessible, and within your reach, allowing staff to remain working.
Configurations also allow heavy-duty storage drawer integration if you want separate space to store and organize more sensitive materials. Contents remain protected from theft and avoid taking up valuable counter or lower storage space, helping keep work areas clean and uncluttered. Models ship assembled to allow ready use and include a lower shelf with a 500-lb capacity.
Height adjustable shop desks
Height adjustable shop desks can also improve warehouse productivity while delivering first-rate ergonomics and more. Like alternatives, these have leg levelers that you can adapt to create a standing desk suited to your work comfort preferences. Use the deep riser shelf above the work surface to store things that you frequently access. The counter remains clean and uncluttered, ensuring you always have efficient space to work.
The industrial benches also have lockable drawers and shelves underneath with extra storage space to accommodate more equipment. Thus, you can consolidate everything within the same convenient solution to ensure ready use whenever needed. The units’ lower shelves have a retaining lip high enough to contain tools when not in use. So, nothing risks slipping off onto the floor and being damaged or creating a safety hazard that could cause injury. Everyday materials remain safe, easily accessible, and within reach of the staff’s fingertips, allowing warehouse productivity to improve.
Different model worktables to choose from include:
- Workbenches with nonconductive butcher block hardwood tops durable enough to resist impact damage from heavy blows. Configurations can remain open or allow lower shelf and lockable storage drawer integration.
- Alternatives that you can fold up to simplify relocation and save space during storage.
Industrial machine shop worktables
Machine worktables, with the strength to endure whatever warehouse work demands you have, come in many styles. Pick from:
- Static selections with steel tops durable enough to resist warping and splintering.
- Alternatives that have retaining- lip shelves underneath to contain small parts that you access often.
- Height adjustable, heavy-duty options that meet the most demanding applications while allowing you to adapt the legs according to your comfort level.
- Mobile models, with the flexibility to save space, eliminate manual handling while providing safe and efficient material transport.
Through storage bin, drawer, and shelf integration, these mobile workbenches provide a tailored solution built to meet your work demands. It allows space-saving relocation and includes lockable doors that regulate access, plus efficient space to store, protect, and organize parts and tools. So, you can consolidate everything needed to remain productive from anywhere in the warehouse within one convenient, secure place. Everyday work materials can avoid being spread across the counter during nonuse, ensuring you keep the area clean and organized.
Some mobile workbenches have polyurethane casters that can protect the floor while providing a quieter ride during space-saving relocation. So, you avoid disturbing others while moving from one warehouse area to another. They also include ergonomic handles sturdy enough to simplify steering through busy production areas. Other models have phenolic casters with a floor lock that prevents unwanted movement to keep you safe during use.
Alternative mobile worktables allow you to have the same space-saving benefits through simple and safe relocation. However, these vary in design but remain durable enough to manage heavy workloads in the harshest environments. Some selections to choose from include:
- Storage pegboards or panels to simplify hanging tools and bins deep enough to store, organize and protect equipment.
With their integration, everything remains visible and easily accessible whenever needed. Use the lower shelves and drawer space to consolidate and contain spare parts handled less often. It ensures the items stay within personal reach and protected from damage during space-saving transit. Thus, personnel can maintain a steady workflow and meet demands with improved efficiency.
- Lower shelf space large enough to store, organize and protect equipment and tools that you frequently access.
It simplifies the material consolidation process, allowing everything to remain close at hand. Personnel also avoids leaving workstations and wasting valuable production time to find what they need in other areas.
- Back and end stops to prevent equipment from falling onto the floor and creating a safety hazard during space-saving relocation.
Quick ship adjustable workbenches
These heavy-duty adjustable industrial workbenches ship quick and allow accessory use. So, you can create a custom solution built to your exact workflow specifications. During design, pick from three standard worksurfaces.
- Steel tops durable enough to resist absorbing oil, cracking, gouging, and splintering while supporting 200 lbs.
- Nonconducive shop tops that have superior screw holding capabilities, plus top and bottom layers sealed to resist conventional spills.
- Maple hardwood tops durable enough to provide long-lasting service while adding a pleasing and clean look.
You can even integrate the heavy-duty adjustable industrial workbenches with other optional accessories to maximize functionality. Available selections include:
- Drawers that allow easy, clean installation under the benchtop work surface and include a padlock lug for locking up equipment.
- Back and end rim stops provide a 3″ high barrier to prevent items from falling off the work surface.
- Lower and overhead riser shelves deep and wide enough to store items that you access more and less frequently.
- Casters with brakes provide safe, efficient, and space-saving relocation.
You can also modify the benches’ leg height from 28″ to 34″ high to create the most ergonomic work conditions.
Buy industrial worktables online
Industrial worktables are available to buy online and ship anywhere from five business days to four weeks with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Rolling training tables and adjustable desks for seminars and computer labs are designed to give users unrestricted legroom while working or learning. Systems have offset or panel legs built-in to the design, allowing you more space underneath to dispel discomfort. Additionally, occupants can sit up straight and maintain proper posture without harming their knees. Furthermore, no one risks catching their clothing on the bottom surface and tearing it.
You have some design flexibility since inducated models allow casters integration. Adding the components would allow you to have a solution with the mobile flexibility to relocate and save space. Others have height adaptability instead, if you’re wanting a more ergonomic solution. Adidtionally, units’ standard features vary based on what series you choose. Some include:
- Countertops that provide waterproof protection while resisting damaging scratches and stains to give you reliable service that lasts.
- A lightweight and impact resistant design that simplifies handling and speeds installation.
- Alternative countertops that have a smooth, hard, or flat design provide the best writing surface.
Consult with storage experts to ensure you have the right rolling training tables or adjustable desks on hand for seminars and computer labs. Since they’re longer, all can accommodate a few people without causing anyone to feel uncomfortable. Therefore, facilities can use fewer systems to meet users’ needs and reduce equipment costs.
Legs: Units have 1′ x 2″ off-set panel legs with rectangular steel tubing and nylon leveling guides that provide balance to ensure steady use on floors. Each type also includes a knife-lock folding mechanism that leaves the tables open underneath, giving users maximum unrestricted leg room.
Casters: Four swivel casters (two locking) available as options on indicated models if you desire a solution with the mobile flexiblity to save space. Casters add 2″ to overall height.
Height Adjustment: Height adjustment on indicated models if you want a solution that allows users to create ergonomic and safe working or learning conditons.
Finish: Available in many finishes that add a clean and attractive look to any office or school space.
Assembly: Units ship unassembled.
Warranty: Two-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
Made in the USA
Buy Rolling Training Tables Online
Rolling training tables are available to buy online and ship within 3 to 5 days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Height Adjustable Workbenches
Are you looking for an easy way to improve ergonomics and performance in your workplace? Check out height adjustable workbenches with electric or manual adjustment to allow comfort for anyone and everyone.
By now, you probably know that sitting at a desk all day can be harmful from poor posture or repetitive manual tasks. Nowadays, it’s common to see sit-stand desks in offices, libraries, warehouses, and other workplaces. And for good reason. Within seconds, users easily adjust their desk to their preferred height whether sitting or standing depending on their comfort. After all, standing for long periods of time isn’t good for you, either; generally, it’s best to alternate between sitting and standing positions throughout the day, and the height adjustable workbenches make this easy to do.
With its versatile and customizable range of motion, these workbenches are great for multiple-shift, multiple-operator applications such as manufacturing, fulfillment, shipping and receiving, packing, assembly, laboratories, and more. Indicated models also include casters, allowing you to transport the workstation wherever you need it!
Now you just need to decide if a manual or electric workbench is right for you. See below for manual and electric workbench features.
- Heavy-duty 7 to 18-gauge steel framework
- Cantilevered telescoping legs
- 1-1/8″ engineered particleboard worksurface with GP50 high pressure laminate on top of backer sheet to create a 1-1/4″ thick panel
- 2mm worksurface radius edge with high impact-resistant 3mm thick PVC edging
- Epoxy powder coat finish available in multiple colors with gray worksurface (additional worksurface colors available with a longer ship time and/or additional cost)
- Ships unassembled
- Weight capacities of up to 1,200 lbs. depending on model (see product pages for details)
- Lights add 2″ to 5″ to bench height
- ADA compliant
- Designed to meet ANSI/HFS 100-1988
- 5-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Made in the USA
- Cord length: 10′
- Linear actuator with integral limit switches, 24 VDC low voltage control
- 1/2″ per second travel time
- Work surface adjusts from 29.5″ to 45.5″
- Bench uprights can be set at 33″ or 42″
- Height adjustment with a plunger knob that unlocks the legs and turns to adjust the height
- Work surface adjusts from 29.5″ to 44.5″
- Bench uprights can be set at 33″ or 42″
Buy Height Adjustable Workbenches Online
Height adjustable workbenches are available to buy online and ship in 10-12 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
At StoreMoreStore we aim to make sure you find the right storage solution for your business – and that doesn’t just mean office storage. We have a variety of products and solutions for the industrial side too. While the warehouse might not be as glamorous as the office side, it’s just as important and has just as much of a need for storage. Our industrial storage solutions are designed to improve organization, increase efficiencies, and save space in your warehouse, automotive shop, or material handling facility.
What Industrial Storage Solutions Can You Find From StoreMoreStore?
- Bulk racks with steel decking, wire decking, and no decking. Our bulk racks are available in “starter” and “adder” units so that you can customize your order to match your specific requirements.
- Industrial shelving that is ideal for storing and organizing all types of parts, boxes, cartons, tools, and more. Whether you need a large personalized system or just a small storage system, we have industrial shelving that will work for your business’ needs.
- Heavy-duty modular cabinets designed for intensive use. The heavy-duty modular cabinets are available in a variety of sizes so that you have an incredible amount of possibilities.
- Industrial shelving with heavy duty drawers for storing large, medium, and small parts – all in one unit. The parts storage system is designed to store heavy items on the lower shelf level, medium-size parts on the upper levels, and small parts in the drawers.
- Adjustable benches and tables for assembly and technical support areas. These adjustable work benchesallow each employee to set the appropriate work surface height for their personal workspace.
And these are just some of our industrial storage solutions. You can find more from us online. And if you don’t see what you’re looking for or need any help, please give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.