Posts Tagged ‘Adjustable Workbenches’
A panel of warehouse field professionals were surveyed on the best way to enhance workflow efficiencies. Responses varied, but investing in quality equipment was high on the priority list. To help you find the right quality equipment for your needs, we will examine seven of the best worktables that improve warehouse productivity:
- Static heavy-duty, counter-high workbenches
- Heavy-duty height adjustable industrial worktables
- Height adjustable shop desks
- Industrial machine shop worktables
- Space-saving mobile workbenches
- Mobile worktables
- Quick ship workbenches
Kicking off seven of the best worktables that can improve warehouse productivity are counter-high bench cabinets. With all-welded, heavy-duty construction, the workstations have the strength to allow harsh industrial use while providing reliable service that lasts. Configurations can fit many standard work surfaces, door options, and louvered or pegboard panel integration to give you customized storage that can to meet your exact workflow needs. Available worksurface and door selections include:
- Durable butcher block or steel countertops that provide a clean and stylish look.
- Clearview doors provide ventilation and visibility to eliminate dust and ensure safer material handling during storage and retrieval.
- Alternative solid doors keep stored contents hidden from view, helping reduce material theft and tampering risk.
Models also have keyed handles and a 3-point latching mechanism that regulates access to prevent equipment damage and loss. Thus, facilities avoid buying replacements and have efficient tools to handle production demands. Personnel can even change units’ adjustable leveling feet up to 3″ in extra height to create optimal working conditions.
Heavy-duty height adjustable industrial worktables
Another of the seven best worktables that improve warehouse productivity are different heavy-duty, height-adjustable benches. Able to adapt the shop tables from 28″ to 37″ high, you can customize the work surface height to match your personal comfort levels. Everyone maintains better body posture while positioned over the counter, leading to fewer injuries. It ensures facilities have efficient personnel to manage everyday workloads.
Built with efficient storage space underneath, you have a convenient and safe place to keep more frequently accessed work tools. It allows for efficient equipment consolidation and reduces material search and retrieval times. Everything remains organized, easily accessible, and within your reach, allowing staff to remain working.
Configurations also allow heavy-duty storage drawer integration if you want separate space to store and organize more sensitive materials. Contents remain protected from theft and avoid taking up valuable counter or lower storage space, helping keep work areas clean and uncluttered. Models ship assembled to allow ready use and include a lower shelf with a 500-lb capacity.
Height adjustable shop desks
Height adjustable shop desks can also improve warehouse productivity while delivering first-rate ergonomics and more. Like alternatives, these have leg levelers that you can adapt to create a standing desk suited to your work comfort preferences. Use the deep riser shelf above the work surface to store things that you frequently access. The counter remains clean and uncluttered, ensuring you always have efficient space to work.
The industrial benches also have lockable drawers and shelves underneath with extra storage space to accommodate more equipment. Thus, you can consolidate everything within the same convenient solution to ensure ready use whenever needed. The units’ lower shelves have a retaining lip high enough to contain tools when not in use. So, nothing risks slipping off onto the floor and being damaged or creating a safety hazard that could cause injury. Everyday materials remain safe, easily accessible, and within reach of the staff’s fingertips, allowing warehouse productivity to improve.
Different model worktables to choose from include:
- Workbenches with nonconductive butcher block hardwood tops durable enough to resist impact damage from heavy blows. Configurations can remain open or allow lower shelf and lockable storage drawer integration.
- Alternatives that you can fold up to simplify relocation and save space during storage.
Industrial machine shop worktables
Machine worktables, with the strength to endure whatever warehouse work demands you have, come in many styles. Pick from:
- Static selections with steel tops durable enough to resist warping and splintering.
- Alternatives that have retaining- lip shelves underneath to contain small parts that you access often.
- Height adjustable, heavy-duty options that meet the most demanding applications while allowing you to adapt the legs according to your comfort level.
- Mobile models, with the flexibility to save space, eliminate manual handling while providing safe and efficient material transport.
Through storage bin, drawer, and shelf integration, these mobile workbenches provide a tailored solution built to meet your work demands. It allows space-saving relocation and includes lockable doors that regulate access, plus efficient space to store, protect, and organize parts and tools. So, you can consolidate everything needed to remain productive from anywhere in the warehouse within one convenient, secure place. Everyday work materials can avoid being spread across the counter during nonuse, ensuring you keep the area clean and organized.
Some mobile workbenches have polyurethane casters that can protect the floor while providing a quieter ride during space-saving relocation. So, you avoid disturbing others while moving from one warehouse area to another. They also include ergonomic handles sturdy enough to simplify steering through busy production areas. Other models have phenolic casters with a floor lock that prevents unwanted movement to keep you safe during use.
Alternative mobile worktables allow you to have the same space-saving benefits through simple and safe relocation. However, these vary in design but remain durable enough to manage heavy workloads in the harshest environments. Some selections to choose from include:
- Storage pegboards or panels to simplify hanging tools and bins deep enough to store, organize and protect equipment.
With their integration, everything remains visible and easily accessible whenever needed. Use the lower shelves and drawer space to consolidate and contain spare parts handled less often. It ensures the items stay within personal reach and protected from damage during space-saving transit. Thus, personnel can maintain a steady workflow and meet demands with improved efficiency.
- Lower shelf space large enough to store, organize and protect equipment and tools that you frequently access.
It simplifies the material consolidation process, allowing everything to remain close at hand. Personnel also avoids leaving workstations and wasting valuable production time to find what they need in other areas.
- Back and end stops to prevent equipment from falling onto the floor and creating a safety hazard during space-saving relocation.
Quick ship adjustable workbenches
These heavy-duty adjustable industrial workbenches ship quick and allow accessory use. So, you can create a custom solution built to your exact workflow specifications. During design, pick from three standard worksurfaces.
- Steel tops durable enough to resist absorbing oil, cracking, gouging, and splintering while supporting 200 lbs.
- Nonconducive shop tops that have superior screw holding capabilities, plus top and bottom layers sealed to resist conventional spills.
- Maple hardwood tops durable enough to provide long-lasting service while adding a pleasing and clean look.
You can even integrate the heavy-duty adjustable industrial workbenches with other optional accessories to maximize functionality. Available selections include:
- Drawers that allow easy, clean installation under the benchtop work surface and include a padlock lug for locking up equipment.
- Back and end rim stops provide a 3″ high barrier to prevent items from falling off the work surface.
- Lower and overhead riser shelves deep and wide enough to store items that you access more and less frequently.
- Casters with brakes provide safe, efficient, and space-saving relocation.
You can also modify the benches’ leg height from 28″ to 34″ high to create the most ergonomic work conditions.
Buy industrial worktables online
Industrial worktables are available to buy online and ship anywhere from five business days to four weeks with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
For extra work space that is durable and long-lasting, we now have quick ship industrial workbenches available with adjustable heights and optional storage drawers. These workbenches are perfect for use in a wide variety of applications and harsh work environments, including industrial, electronics, labs, healthcare, repair shops, and more. They are available in several sizes with multiple options available so you can choose the work space that suits your exact needs.
Industrial Workbench Top Options
Industrial workbenches are available in your choice of three types of work surfaces. All surfaces support 200 lbs. per square foot when evenly distributed over the entire surface.
- Steel top: Heavy 12-gauge steel, 1¾” high, no holes on work surface. Will not crack, splinter, gouge, or absorb oil. Steel tops are strong, durable, and can withstand daily industrial use. This makes them great for applications such as welding and cutting. Steel tops are available in 48″W x 30″D, 60″W x 30″D, and 72″W x 30″D.
- Shop top: 1¾” thick high-density particleboard. This particleboard is 30% harder than maple and offer superior screw holding characteristics. Shop tops are non conductive, making them ideal for electronics workstations. The top and bottom layers are sealed to resist conventional spills.
- Maple hardwood top: Constructed from kiln dried hardwood and face-glued for durability, attractiveness, and long-lasting use. The maple tops are available in 48″W x 30″D, 60″ W x 30″D, 72″W x 30″D, and 72″W x 36″D.
- Included with 6″ adjustable legs and stringers for lateral stability and stop for optional lower shelf.
- Drawers 18″W x 24″D x 6″ high that install under the work top. Includes padlock lug for locking.
- 3″ high steel rim and barrier stops to keep items from falling off the work surface.
- 12″H x 10″D metal shelf riser above work surface.
- Full width 11-3/16″D lower shelf with 150 lbs. capacity
- 4″ swivel casters with brakes.
Buy Industrial Workbenches Online
Industrial workbenches with adjustable heights and optional storage drawers are available to buy online. Benches ship quickly in 7-10 business days.
At StoreMoreStore we’re not just about office storage products anymore. We now have a full line of automotive storage products including adjustable workbenches and heavy duty cabinets. Our automotive storage products will help you get your work done safely and efficiently. Whatever your dealership or repair shop needs, we have all sizes and styles of adjustable workbenches and heavy duty cabinets that will meet your specific automotive storage requirements.
A workbench that is the wrong height can cause serious back pain and even injury over time. But building a workbench for every employee is impossible because the cost of that alone would bankrupt your business. That’s why an adjustable workbench is a great solution. Multiple employees can use it, and they can all change the height to meet their specific ergonomic needs.
Our heavy duty cabinets with drawers are designed to stand up to intensive daily use. We also call them heavy duty for a reason; each drawer can hold up to 400 pounds! The heavy duty cabinets are available in 5 different widths that are each offered in different depths, which makes a total of 11 combinations that are all offered in 6 different heights. Add to that the 10 drawer heights you can chose from and you have an incredible amount of possibilities. You are guaranteed to find the right size for your automotive storage needs.
Shop Now for Automotive Storage Products
Shop online now at StoreMoreStore for our automotive storage products including adjustable workbenches and heavy duty cabinets! If you need any help or have any questions about our automotive storage products, please feel free to give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.