Posts Tagged ‘adjustable desks’
Height Adjustable Workbenches
Are you looking for an easy way to improve ergonomics and performance in your workplace? Check out height adjustable workbenches with electric or manual adjustment to allow comfort for anyone and everyone.
By now, you probably know that sitting at a desk all day can be harmful from poor posture or repetitive manual tasks. Nowadays, it’s common to see sit-stand desks in offices, libraries, warehouses, and other workplaces. And for good reason. Within seconds, users easily adjust their desk to their preferred height whether sitting or standing depending on their comfort. After all, standing for long periods of time isn’t good for you, either; generally, it’s best to alternate between sitting and standing positions throughout the day, and the height adjustable workbenches make this easy to do.
With its versatile and customizable range of motion, these workbenches are great for multiple-shift, multiple-operator applications such as manufacturing, fulfillment, shipping and receiving, packing, assembly, laboratories, and more. Indicated models also include casters, allowing you to transport the workstation wherever you need it!
Now you just need to decide if a manual or electric workbench is right for you. See below for manual and electric workbench features.
- Heavy-duty 7 to 18-gauge steel framework
- Cantilevered telescoping legs
- 1-1/8″ engineered particleboard worksurface with GP50 high pressure laminate on top of backer sheet to create a 1-1/4″ thick panel
- 2mm worksurface radius edge with high impact-resistant 3mm thick PVC edging
- Epoxy powder coat finish available in multiple colors with gray worksurface (additional worksurface colors available with a longer ship time and/or additional cost)
- Ships unassembled
- Weight capacities of up to 1,200 lbs. depending on model (see product pages for details)
- Lights add 2″ to 5″ to bench height
- ADA compliant
- Designed to meet ANSI/HFS 100-1988
- 5-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Made in the USA
- Cord length: 10′
- Linear actuator with integral limit switches, 24 VDC low voltage control
- 1/2″ per second travel time
- Work surface adjusts from 29.5″ to 45.5″
- Bench uprights can be set at 33″ or 42″
- Height adjustment with a plunger knob that unlocks the legs and turns to adjust the height
- Work surface adjusts from 29.5″ to 44.5″
- Bench uprights can be set at 33″ or 42″
Buy Height Adjustable Workbenches Online
Height adjustable workbenches are available to buy online and ship in 10-12 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Electronic Height Adjustable Desks
Want more variation in your workspace? Electric height adjustable desks are just the thing you need. With its push-button height adjustment, users are seconds away from a workspace that fits their exact needs.
Especially in the past few years, you’ve probably heard about “sitting disease.” Sitting for long periods of time has not only shown to increase some health risks—it’s also just plain uncomfortable. So is improper posture regardless of whether you’re sitting, standing, or doing yoga. Everyone has different needs; adjustable desks make it easy to meet all of them for an efficient and productive work environment. This is doubly important in workspaces that cycle between multiple users so everyone’s needs are met.
With its electronic components, the desks are also incredibly easy for anyone to use. The desks are capable of four pre-programmed heights so frequent users can simply push a button to set up their workspace. Then, users can manually tune the desk height to the exact inch at a rate of 1.5″ per second. Additionally, the desks come pre-wired and are fast and easy to set up; just attach the legs and feet. Choose from multiple models and colors depending on your needs, including desks with capacities up to 275 lbs. and optional sliding desk drawers.
- Solid industrial-strength aluminum construction
- Leveling feet included
- Medium density fiberboard (MDF) work surface
- Digital controller with LED display and 4 height memory settings
- Single heavy-duty gear motor allows fast adjustment of work surface 1.5″ per second
- 175 lbs. weight capacity
- Ships unassembled
- CARD approved
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA standards
- 5-year manufacturer’s limited warranty on non-electronic components
- 2-year manufacturer’s limited warranty on electronic components
Buy Electric Height Adjustable Desks Online
Electric height adjustable desks are available to buy online and ship within 5-7 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Sitting most of the day puts you at almost the same risk for a heart attack as smoking, according to Martha Grogan, a Cardiologist with Mayo Clinic. The American Medical Association (AMA) states, “Excessive sitting impacts the metabolic system and increases the risk of obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes, cancer, depression, cardiovascular disease and more.”
But what are you going to do? Your job requires that you be in front of a computer all day. Of course that doesn’t mean you have to do it sitting down. With sit & stand workstations, you take control of how you work.
Get Up and Take Control of How You Work
Stand while reading and writing emails, then sit when your feet need a break. The beauty of the workstations is you don’t need to get up and aimlessly walk around, losing your thought process just to get a break from sitting. Sit & stand workstations give you the power to choose whatever way works best to get your job done.
The sit & stand workstations have a convenient storage tray that adjusts to bring your keyboard, mouse, notebook, and other items right to you at the proper ergonomic standing level. And the transition between sitting and standing is quick and easy because the workstations are designed for smooth and gentle up-and-down adjustment that locks securely into place.
Sit & Stand Workstations are Customizable Just for You
Cable clips just behind the monitors and a storage tray are incorporated to keep wires organized and out of the way. Also since the workstations are free-standing, they will integrate with any desk or work surface.
The sit & stand workstations are made USA and are constructed from 99% recyclable materials. Workstations are available in single, dual, and triple monitor configurations. Clamps and through-mounts are also available for a more stationary option.
Find Sit & Stand Workstations Online at StoreMoreStore
Sit & stand workstations offer the wellness benefits of standing at work, but without compromising space, stability, or workflow. You can find all of our sit & stand workstations at StoreMoreStore. And if you have any questions or need any assistance, please give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.