Posts Tagged ‘24/7 delivery lockers’
Last-Mile Delivery with Smart Parcel Lockers
Smart parcel lockers are becoming more and more common in all types of applications from apartments to grocery stores. With the rise in e-commerce and same-day delivery, supply chains and carriers need an efficient last-mile delivery storage and pickup process now more than ever.
The smart parcel lockers allow you to eliminate wasted time spent signing for packages and avoid missing or stolen deliveries. Instead of a drop-off at the front office or at the recipient’s door, parcel couriers simply deposit deliveries into one of the secure locker compartments. Following deposit, the recipient is notified with a notification and a secure code to access the designated locker. Then the recipient can pick up their package at their earliest convenience at any time.
Now there is no need to search for building numbers and front desk staff or risking liability by leaving deliveries out in the open. Compartments are available in multiple sizes from small to extra large to hold various types of packages.
- Available with a variety of package compartment sizes (contact us for custom configurations)
- Durable steel construction
- Small compartments: 15.35″ wide x 19.69″ deep x 4.76″ high
- Medium compartments: 15.35″ wide x 19.69″ deep x 9.6″ high
- Large compartments: 15.35″ wide x 19.69″ deep x 12.18″ high
- Extra-large compartments: 15.35″ wide x 19.69″ deep x 16.26″ high
- White with blue trim finish
- Optional advertisement wraps
Buy Smart Parcel Lockers Online
Smart parcel lockers are available to buy online within 6-8 weeks with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Parcel & Package Delivery Lockers
Package delivery lockers provide 24/7 anytime parcel pick-up and drop-off with automated alerts that notify recipients. This is a great delivery storage and pick-up system for apartments, condos, universities, large offices, and other businesses. With automated tracking and secure user access, the package delivery lockers virtually eliminate the need to manage individual keys. Thus, you have more time and resources to spend on other tasks in your facility while recipients can be certain of their delivery’s security.
For package drop-off, simply place the package in an empty locker compartment. Then lock the door with a 4-digit PIN and text or e-mail the recipient with this number and locker assignment. When the recipient picks up the package, they simply enter the PIN into the assigned locker to access it.
Since there are no keys required, staff members don’t need to spend time managing and tracking individual assets. And since there is also no need to ensure staff is available at all times, users can retrieve their deliveries at their closest convenience. The 24/7 access makes the lockers a great system for busy tenants and university students. With more and more people working outside of the typical 9-5 schedule, ease of access is especially important.
Lastly, you can install the lockers as a standalone solution or install them through your existing walls. Additional package delivery locker features are included below.
- All-welded unibody steel construction provides extra strength
- 16-gauge solid body construction and 18-gauge backs
- 14 total doors (12 doors 18″ wide x 8″ high and 2 doors 18″ wide x 18″ high)
- Piano hinged doors enhance security and prevent tampering
- Digital electronic locks with 4-digit user PIN and 8-digit master and sub-master management access codes
- Available in a wide selection of colors with no additional charge for two-tone colors
- All locker parts coated with a seven-stage zinc/iron phosphate solution and baked at 350ºF to prevent corrosion
- One year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Made in the USA
Buy Package Delivery Lockers Online
Package delivery lockers are available to buy online and ship fully assembled. If you need any assistance or just want some help choosing which configuration is right for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.