Commercial applications that need easy-to-sterilize solutions to meet industry sanitation requirements should shop online. Available options range from stainless cabinets, wall storage, and counter kits to tables, carts, and wire shelving. You can compare pricing on these and more through our convenient web-based store. Smaller-budget medical, food service and industrial facilities then avoid overspending.
All have efficient capacity to provide the cleanest environment due to a durable design. Many include adjustable shelves with interchangeable flexibility to ensure you use the existing space to the fullest. Read on to learn more about the stainless products available and pick the one that best fits your facility’s needs.
Freestanding Stainless Cabinets
Freestanding stainless cabinets with glass doors come in many sizes to fit cleanroom, food service, healthcare, and laboratory application needs. Users have some design flexibility since the durable casegoods can fit different style tops. Choose from:
- Those with a flat design provide a clean and seamless look which appeals to the naked eye.
- Ones that have a sloped design, which you’ll find easy to sanitize, help eliminate concerns about unsanitary dust buildup. Furthermore, it discourages everyone from leaving resources up there due to the angled construction. No one then risks injury during use, allowing facilities to ensure employee health and safety.
All models resist penetration from harmful bacteria, mold, moisture, chemicals, and more with its durable heavy-gauge, all-welded construction. Units’ tempered glass doors have inset mounted hinges that provide a smooth and clean look. They include a stainless steel wire pull handle that gives users simple and comfortable access to the interior adjustable shelves. The doors are filled with sound deadening to reduce vibrations as well.
You can adapt the shelving in 3″ increments to create optimal storage conditions based on changing inventory needs. The components have corrosion-resistant, ergonomically-friendly hat channel reinforcements that allow easy installation. Other benefits include:
- Protecting the interior and exterior frames from fire, moisture, and rust damage.
- Those deeper in design have a higher load capacity too.
The stainless casegood cabinets include a toe kick base that allows users to feel comfortable and less tired during material storage and retrieval. Furthermore, features such as leveling feet help prevent tampering while allowing users to make adjustments from the inside. Systems ship with doors on, but the shelves and pull handles require on-site installation. Experts can provide custom configurations if desired.
Space-Saving Stainless Wall Storage Cabinets
Stainless wall storage cabinets that hang high off the floor to save space come in many styles with or without doors that keep dust out to ensure clean material use. All provide durable protection against rust and contamination while withstanding most harsh chemical and cleaning solutions to allow safe use in sterile environments. This includes hospital, food, and lab applications where cleanliness is essential.
The first wall storage option allows you to have some design flexibility since configurations can have an open or sliding door design. Units without doors allow constant airflow to minimize dust and keep accessible materials clean. Users have convenient, ready access to anything on the shelves since they do not include doors. Without doors to restrict entry, they’re more suited to accommodate supplies that you need quick access to during emergencies.
The same style wall storage with double sliding doors still allow users access to items but provide efficient dust protection while closed. It keeps everything from public view too, helping safeguard resources from being stolen or tampered with. Systems’ doors move back and forth on an easy-to-clean rail to give users simple access to supplies secured inside.
All configurations include adjustable shelves on the interior that users can adapt to create optimal storage conditions. Units ship assembled to allow easy installation and faster use. To save space and allow users safer access to the floor, either allow secure installation to the wall.
Eco-Friendly Stainless Wall Storage Cabinets
Alternative wall storage allows leveling and mounting to rails above counter work surfaces during installation to save space and simplify supply access. Like the others, these allow you to have some design flexibility when it comes to the doors. Pick from double-hinged units with solid or tempered glass designs which include crescent-type handles to simplify material access.
For maximum design flexibility, you can specify that units have flat or sloped tops. The double-hinged access doors open up to 270-degrees to allow ergonomic use and have an assisted closing feature. It ensures doors open less than five degrees close (no latches required) to keep stored materials safe from theft and dust buildup. Optional locks are available upon request to provide more material theft and tampering protection.
Unlike the alternative wall storage cabinets, these have rivet construction with the same static tensile and peel strength but twice the fatigue life. It does not require heat which can leave the systems more vulnerable to corrosion. Furthermore, the rivets allow recycling and reuse to keep costs down and promote eco-friendliness. You’ll find removing and replacing damaged components easier too and can adapt the interior adjustable shelves to create optional storage conditions.
Stainless Pass-Thru Wall Storage Cabinets
More stainless wall storage cabinets with the same rivet construction promote eco-friendliness too, but feature pass-thru or recessed designs. Read on to learn about the benefits the two styles can provide.
- Those with a recessed design save space and provide more pleasing aesthetics.
- With doors on each side of the wall, pass-thru models allow safer supply handling without violating sterile operating theatres. They’re ideal to use in cleanrooms focused on preventing contamination and improving operating efficiencies.
Either option includes trim kits that provide a clean look while concealing wall openings around the sides and top of the cabinets.
Convenient Stainless Counter Cabinet Kits
Convenient pre-packaged counter kits with upper and lower stainless steel cabinets allow quick and easy installation. The durable solutions come in many sizes and configurations safe enough to store food, chemicals, electronics parts and more. Pick from:
Open Base Cabinets that include an adjustable shelf and a convenient one-piece stainless steel top with backsplash to contain liquid spills. Due to the shelves interchangeable flexibility, you can adapt the space as needed. Furthermore, the open front allows airflow to prevent dust buildup and keep stuff clean. During retrieval, it ensures users have ergonomic access to stored materials too. The wide open front ensures everyone avoids injury, promoting safer supply handling.
Everyone from lab technicians to restaurant and hospital staff has clean counter space to work with and ready access to supplies whenever needed. Users can retrieve items from storage as they go, rather than taking everything out at once. It keeps the top surface clutter and distraction-free, so staff can focus on the task at hand. No one wastes time searching in multiple locations since it all gets stored within reach of their fingertips. Furthermore, personnel can create the safest and most ergonomic work conditions since the systems have adjustable feet.
Counter Cabinet Kits with Drawers
Counter kits with upper and base cabinets that have drawers keep contents private and free from dust when closed. Whenever open, users have full visible access to clean medical equipment stored inside. Since the upper components attach to the wall, these durable solutions can provide versatile space savings too.
The base units have the same convenient one-piece stainless steel top with 4″ backsplash that contains spills to keep the counter space clean. The overhead units’ adjustable shelves allow flexible placement to optimize space and prevent material damage. Use the area to store, organize, and protect school science lab beakers and more.
The upper cabinet doors’ strong tempered glass design can protect students from injury if breakage occurs. It can withstand most scratches, as well as wear and tear from everyday use. These style doors provide visual clarity to simplify item recognition and eliminate errors that slow productivity too.
Counter Cabinet Kits with Doors
Stainless counter kits can even feature hinged door base cabinets which include adjustable shelves and drawers all in one convenient solution. It simplifies material consolidation while allowing users to keep everything tidy, safe, and accessible. You can even adapt the interior shelf if needing more or less space to store clean equipment.
To eliminate contamination risks, the stainless top with backsplash keeps spills contained. Systems hinged doors and drawers open wide due to wire pull handles that ensure you have ergonomic access to items. No one then risks injury while retrieving anything from storage.
Budget-Grade Stainless Steel Tables
- Common flat tops without any upturns, edges, or panels provide a simple and clean look.
- Upturned edge surfaces prevent some splashing and can keep items from rolling off the back side of the tables.
- Backsplashes help prevent liquids, food, and other materials from getting on the walls or other surfaces.
To help address affordability or aesthetics and cleanliness, all benches can have legs with a stainless or galvanized steel finish. Some models include adjustable shelves underneath with flexible space to organize hard-to-store equipment. Furthermore, the open design simplifies material access while allowing airflow to keep tools clean.
Efficient Nestable Stainless Tables
More efficient and economical nestable stainless tables combine static and mobile benches into one compact footprint during nonuse to save space. They’re good to use in areas that have limited space to work. If you need more space to accommodate temporary work, simply roll the smaller bench out from underneath.
To help keep costs down and promote cleanliness, the static tables include a
stainless steel top with galvanized legs and three-sided frame. Furthermore, systems have adjustable bullet style feet which you can adapt to ensure ergonomic use. Mobile units have the same sanitary and affordable design, plus an under-shelf. Use the space it provides to keep materials organized and accessible. Systems include 5″ diameter swivel casters (two with brakes) that provide safe, space-saving relocation.
Stainless Caged Security Carts
Easy-to-sanitize stainless caged security carts can keep electronics, medical supplies, food, and more visible and safe during space-saving transit. Furthermore, the dolly trucks allow airflow to prevent spills, reduce dust accumulation, and keep everything clean. Pick from full or mini-size configurations that have stronger shelves than alternatives due to the design.
Systems’ heavy-gauge open-wire construction allows users to view contents and do inventory checks in no time. All models have a full-access double door that swings out to ensure comfortable use and safer material handling. The durable dolly trucks even include a quick-action locking feature with hasps that can fit security padlocks to prevent unlawful pilferage.
Stainless Steel Bus Carts
Stainless steel bus carts have an efficient three-tier shelving design with the mobile flexibility to save space while transporting whatever you need. This includes supplies, parcels, and more found in hospitals, offices, and restaurants. For safer and cleaner material use, integrate bins that provide extra dust and damage protection during transit.
All carts have swivel casters (two with brakes) that provide safe, efficient relocation to save you space. Units include a single push handle that allows simple and comfortable steering through facilities.
Stainless Steel Surgical Case Carts
Stainless steel surgical case carts provide efficient storage and transport for sterile hospital operating room instruments. Furthermore, you have some design flexibility since configurations can have different style interior shelves. Pick from removable shelving options made from sanitary wire, perforated or solid steel. All allow flexible placement on 2″ increments to maximize space use and protect tools.
Units have latching doors with integrated weep holes to simplify the draining process. To make steering easier, systems include one or two heavy-duty handles and an interlocking design that allows silent operation. Furthermore, the double-panel reinforced doors swing open to allow users full access to the compartment space and promote easy cleaning.
For a nominal fee, you can even add a tamper seal hasp to protect sterile instruments from improper handling. It helps ensure hospitals maintain a contamination-free environment and proper patient safety protocol. Systems allow optional swivel caster integration too if you want to have convenient, space-saving mobile flexibility.
Stainless Steel Wire Shelving
Freestanding starter stainless steel wire shelving units have adjustable shelves that allow flexible placement to maximize space use. You can adapt the shelves on 1″ centers if needing more or less space to accommodate changes in inventory. To integrate add-on units, users must fasten systems onto adjacent units using hooks. It does not require simple tool use either, allowing simple and fast installation.
Configurations’ shelving allows air and light to pass through too, promoting visibility and ventilation to simplify product viewing and cleanliness. It prevents moisture and dust buildup while increasing fire-suppression systems’ effectiveness. Furthermore, unit posts include leveling feet that ensure steady use on uneven surfaces.
Buy Stainless Cabinets & Wall Storage Online
Stainless cabinets and wall storage are available to buy online and ship within two to 12 weeks with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Wire Pull-Out Shelving on Tracks
Looking for a way to save space and increase your storage capacity while maintaining hygienic practices? Wire pull-out shelving racks are a great way to achieve all of the above and more. Choose from antimicrobial, zinc, black and silver epoxy, chrome, or stainless steel finishes. Every finish is NSF listed to meet strict public health and safety standards. This makes them especially ideal for use in healthcare or food service applications, helping keep patients and customers safe.
- Antimicrobial, black epoxy, chrome, silver epoxy, stainless steel, or zinc finish (see below for details and warranty information)
- Adjustable shelves on 1″ increments
- 5″ polyurethane non-marring casters with donut bumpers (2 swivel with brakes, 2 rigid)
- 1,200 lbs. weight capacity per set of 4 casters
- Shelves up to 48″ long can hold up to 800 lbs.
- Shelves 60″ and wider can hold up to 600 lbs.
- Ships unassembled; only requires a rubber mallet for assembly
- NSF listed for medical and food storage
Types of Finishes
When choosing your finish, it’s important to consider your storage application and environment. For example, antimicrobial finishes are ideal for healthcare and food handling. Stainless steel is also durable and easy to clean for any storage application. Zinc also has an antimicrobial and electro-plated coating that resembles chrome but handles extreme temperatures and humidity. Meanwhile, black and silver epoxy finishes are great for general wet and dry storage. And when you want storage with a high-tech, glossy look, chrome is your best bet.
- Antimicrobial agent protects the coating from bacteria, mold, and mildew that can cause stains, odors, and damage
- True powder-epoxy over zinc-chromate electro-plating is durable for handling extreme temperatures and moisture
- Suitable for dry, wet, cooler, and freezer storage
- Manufacturer’s limited 15-year warranty against rust and corrosion
Black & Silver Epoxy Finish
- Black or silver epoxy powder coat over a rust-inhibiting undercoat
- Suitable for dry, wet, cooler, and freezer storage
- Manufacturer’s limited 7-year warranty against rust and corrosion
- Electro-plated nickel-chrome provides a high gloss finish for high-tech work environments
- Suitable for dry and display storage
- Manufacturer’s limited 1-year warranty in dry storage applications
Stainless Steel Finish
- Stainless steel with electro polished finish
- Suitable for dry, wet, cooler, and freezer storage
- Handles extreme temperature and moisture
Not sure which type of finish is best for your application? Send us a message on our live chat and we would be happy to help you decide.
Buy Wire Pull-Out Shelving Racks Online
Wire pull-out shelving racks are available to buy online and ship in 5-7 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Sterile Kit Storage & Transport Racks
Unfortunately, hygienic conditions are becoming more difficult to maintain in hospitals. These hospitals often struggle with finding enough time, money, and space to manage storage effectively while caring for patients. Sterile core storage racks are designed to meet all of these needs with pull-out wire shelves that take up less space and keep surgical instrument kits stored within the highest sanitary requirements.
With pull-out wire shelving, each kit has its own storage space without the need for stacking. This not only keeps supplies organized and easily accessed but also prevents contamination in sterile kits from perforations. In fact, once the kits are placed on the shelf, they don’t need to be touched again until they’re ready for use in the operating room.
By eliminating unnecessary handling, the sterile core racks help reduce the risk of secondary infection caused by the use of unsterile surgical instruments. This also saves time and money by preventing the need for re-sterilization. And since the wire shelves are adjustable, you can store various sizes of supplies on one rack.
- Constructed from industrial grade chrome wire
- 7/8″ square chrome posts
- All-welded wire shelves with waterfall front and wire back guard
- Adjustable brackets/shelves on 1″ centers
- Solid top and bottom shelves prevent dust accumulation
- 600 lbs. shelf weight load capacity
- 4″ swivel non-marring casters with brakes
- Ships unassembled
- One-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
Buy Sterile Core Storage Racks Online
Sterile core storage racks are available to buy online and ship within 5-10 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Hospital & Emergency Stretcher Storage
Stretchers need to be stored properly and remain accessible to staff—a requirement that is more easily said than done. With limited space and resources, hospitals and emergency operations can find it difficult to meet these needs. As a result, the EMT backboard and stretcher storage racks provide a simple and effective solution that optimizes storage space, keeps stretchers upright and prevents stacking, and makes retrieval and transportation fast and easy.
Unfortunately, many emergency care facilities don’t have a designated storage space for stretchers. Instead, users line them up against the wall or stack them on top of each other. This not only causes numerous fire and safety hazards but also makes them difficult to retrieve and leaves them vulnerable to damage.
In order to prevent damage and mishandling, the EMT backboard carts store multiple stretchers in a small amount of space with dividers that keep them upright and organized. The stretchers remain easily visible during storage for staff to identify and retrieve. Its durable wire construction also promotes airflow to prevent dust buildup. Additionally, casters allow users to transport the backboards where they’re needed without removing them from the rack.
- Adjustable shelves in 1″ increments
- Dividers adjustable on 1″ centers
- 5″ swivel non-marring casters with donut bumpers, two with brakes
- 800 lbs. capacity for shelves up to 48″ long
- 600 lbs. capacity for shelves 60″ and wider
- Bright nickel chrome electroplated finish
- Easy do-it-yourself assembly with a rubber mallet
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) approved wire shelving
- Manufacturer’s limited one-year warranty included
Buy EMT Backboard Mobile Racks Online
EMT backboard and stretcher mobile racks are available to buy online and ship within 10-15 days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Tilting Wire Shelves & Carts
Spend less time searching for items and improve efficiency with tilted wire shelving racks and carts. With modular components, these units are easy to customize to your exact needs now and in the future.
The sloped shelves allow for high visibility and gravity feed for quick identification of items and faster stock rotation. Its wire construction allows airflow and prevents the accumulation of dust or debris. Additionally, these tilted wire shelving units are available in stationary or movable options.
These tilted wire shelves are great for a large variety of applications such as PAR level systems, work-in-process storage, and small parts picking. An integrated bin system comes with label holders that make it easy to identify stored items. Also, the bins are sized to fit perfectly within the racks without any wasted space. It’s easy to reconfigure the system or remove the bins whenever you need.
- Industrial grade chrome wire construction
- All-welded wire shelves allow air circulation, better visibility, and minimal dust accumulation
- Adjustable shelves on 1″ centers
- Available in multiple sizes for a variety of applications
- Weight capacities: up to 48″ long shelves: 800 lbs.; 60″ shelves and wider: 600 lbs.
- Optional non-marring 5″ swivel casters with donut bumpers
- Easy do-it-yourself assembly with rubber mallet
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) approved
- One year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Waterproof and corrosion-free bins with molded-in label holders and rear hang lock
Buy Tilted Wire Shelving Racks Online
Tilted wire shelving racks are available to buy online and ship within 10-15 days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Compact Garment Storage Racks
Customers often ask employees to check for out-of-stock items in “the back.” Unfortunately, many retail backrooms are cluttered, disorganized, and difficult to navigate. But with limited amounts of space, retailers don’t have many options when it comes to storage. Sliding mobile garment racks are an easy way to instantly increase storage space with one simple solution.
What takes up the most space in your backroom? You might have already noticed that the aisles between rows of shelving and racks take up a significant amount of space. Additionally, employees don’t need to access all aisles at the same time. For the most part, no one is using a great majority of the shelves at any point.
By mounting wire shelving on floor tracks, the sliding mobile garment racks eliminate the need for this extra space. When not in use, the racks remain compacted together in a small footprint. Employees simply slide the shelves across the floor tracks and open an aisle where it’s needed. This means that there is no extra space wasted, and employees can still access the storage area easily. And if you decide to expand the system at a later date, it’s easy to add additional shelving units. The sliding storage racks are great for retail backrooms, lab coats, costume storage, choir robes, uniforms, and much more.
- Includes wire shelving and floor tracks
- Adjustable 1″ diameter hanger rod
- Industrial-type bearings allow fully-loaded shelving to roll easily on tracks
- Low-profile ADA compliant tracks made of non-corrosive stainless steel and anodized aluminum
- Eliminates aisle space to maximize floor space
- Easy installation
- Shelving lengths up to 12′ long
- Easily install add-on tracks and shelving units at any time
- One year manufacturer’s limited warranty on chrome shelving
- Five-year manufacturer’s limited warranty on tracks and wheels
- National Sanitation Foundation certified
Buy Sliding Mobile Garment Racks Online
Sliding mobile garment racks are available to buy online and ship within 7 to 10 business days. Free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Bin Wire Shelving for Small Parts Storage
Bin wire shelving and racks are a great solution for storing small parts and inventory in medical, electronic, or industrial applications. The plastic bins easily integrate with the wire shelving and are sized to waste no space so you can store items in a small footprint. Additionally, the bins provide visible and easy to use storage for quick identification of parts. You can choose from a variety of wire shelving sizes and customize the plastic bins to your needs. With its space-saving design, you can also have multiple types of bin sizes within the same unit.
High quality plastic bins promote a clean storage environment. This makes them appropriate even for storing medical devices and sensitive electronic parts. In addition, the wire construction of the shelves allows air to flow freely to prevent the accumulation of dust. For mobile applications, the wire shelves are also available with casters for easy transportation.
- Industrial-grade chrome wire construction
- Chrome posts are 1″ in diameter and 74″ high with adjustable foot levelers
- All-welded wire shelves allow air circulation between bins, visibility, and prevent dust accumulation
- Wire shelves adjustable on 1″ centers
- Weight capacities (evenly distributed):
- Shelves up to 48″ long: 800 lbs.
- 60″ and wider: 600 lbs.
- 5″ non-marring swivel casters with donut bumpers (two include brakes)
- Casters not recommended on 12″ and 14″ deep units
- Assembles easily with a rubber mallet
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) approved
- One year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Plastic bins have a molded-in label holder and rear hanging lock to tilt the shelves
- Bins nest within each other to save space when not in use
- Waterproof and corrosion-free bins made from injection-molded polypropylene
- All bins ship in one color. Contact us for mixed colors.
Buy Bin Wire Shelving Racks Online
Bin wire shelving racks are available to buy online and ship in 5-10 shipping days (free dock-to-dock shipping). If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Supply Storage, Stock Rotation, or Merchandise Display
These new angled shelf carts with adjustable wire baskets are perfect for storage, supply transport, or display. The wire construction also allows for high visibility so you can take inventory quickly as well as air circulation for stored items, which prevents dust build-up and makes spills easy to clean. The shelves can be positioned flat or can be angled up or down to improve the flow of materials, provide a pleasing display, or allow easy access to top or lower levels. Use them for storing hospital supplies, stock rotation, retail displays, warehouse inventory picking, storing items that are difficult to keep on flat shelves, or anything else you can think of.
Part of what makes these angled shelf carts so desirable are the shelves that can easily be added or removed and adjusted on 1″ increments. They don’t have to be carts, either; the angled shelves are also available as stationary racks. Adjustable wire dividers are also available to create separated storage without having to buy plastic bins. Casters make transfer and exchange applications for inventory rotations fast and easy, while stationary racks provide a durable and aesthetically pleasing solution for warehouse picking or even merchandise display.
- Available in 36″ or 48″ widths and 18″ or 24″ depths
- Shelf units come with two flat shelves on top and bottom
- Three basket-type shelves are included, which can be installed flat or angled by positioning the shelves on collar hooks (included)
- Adjustable shelves on 1″ increments
- 110 lbs. shelf load capacity
- Wire bin dividers available (sold separately)
- Durable chrome finish
- Stationary shelving units are 63″ high with adjustable leveling feat
- Rolling carts are 68″ high with four 5″ x 1-1/4″ polyurethane non-marking swivel casters and donut bumpers (two with brakes)
Buy Angled Shelf Carts
Angled cart shelves are available to buy online with multiple configurations available. If you need any assistance or just want some help choosing which configuration is right for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Wire basket carts with pull-out drawers and shelves were created with the storage of medical, electronic, food, and industrial applications in mind. Supply storage for these industries can be difficult because storage areas have to be kept consistently clean and free of dust. And if spillage occurs in a food storage area, it needs to be able to be cleaned up quickly and easily. Wire baskets allow just that, while the pull-out drawers allow you to store in less space while casters offer easy transport.
Hygienic Supply & Parts Storage
The wire basket carts help promote a clean, ventilated storage environment for items that need to be kept free of dust, spills, dirt, etc. Wire construction doesn’t allow for dust build-up on the shelves, and they are easy to clean and keep clean, which saves you time and ensures your storage is in top condition. They’re also great for bulk parts storage and other items that aren’t suitable for storage on flat shelves. For ease of distribution and restocking, the carts can simply be rolled to your desired location.
Wire Basket Carts Features
- Adjustable pull-out baskets & shelves
- Standard-duty carts include 4″ diameter quiet poly non-marking swivel casters and heavy-duty carts include 5″ diameter casters (two casters have brakes)
- Each standard-duty unit comes with a bottom plastic dust cover to prevent spills, dust, or dirt from falling to the floor
- Heavy-duty carts are constructed from all-welded 1-1/2″ square tubular epoxy-coated steel framed mounted onto a heavy-duty mobile base with bumper impact cushions
- Available in single- or double-bay carts
- Draws can be divided into sections with short and long dividers
- Indicated units include an upper slanted basket for easy access to upper storage level
- Label holders included where indicated; additional label holders can be added
- Wire baskets are available in 3″, 5″, or 8″ deep; plastic basket drawers are available in 2″, 4″, or 8″ deep
- Add-on units can be easily added to starter units
Buy Wire Basket Carts Online
Wire basket carts are available to buy online at our store and ship with easy do-it-yourself instructions. If you need additional information or just want some help with deciding which cart configuration would be right for you , call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Wire Supply Storage Racks & Carts
Supply storage racks and carts with wire baskets are now available to facilitate improved organization and access to stored items. Their easy-cleaning construction makes them ideal for use in healthcare applications such as operating rooms, PAR, sterile services, and medical specialty departments, as well as in commercial, industrial, and food storage.
Benefits of Wire Construction
Why should wire construction be your storage method of choice? Supply storage racks with wire baskets promote a clean environment by minimizing dirt or dust accumulation and are easier to clean than solid materials. This makes cleaning up spills hassle-free, helps keep medical supplies and tools hygienic, and prevents stored materials from getting dusty and dirty.
Additionally, the wire basket shelves are adjustable and can be mounted in three different standard positions to achieve your ideal access position. The supply storage racks are available in single- or double-sided configurations depending on what your storage needs are. A starter unit must be purchased first, which can easily be added on to with adder units as your storage needs increase. The racks are available as freestanding storage or can be outfitted with wheels for easy transport. More features include:
- Hanging basket shelves available in 11-7/8″ and 17-7/8″ depths, as well as 17.375″ and 35.5″ widths (back of baskets are 7.375″ high)
- Shelves are adjustable along three standard positions: flat, 10 degree slope, 30 degree slops
- 125 lb. loading capacity for each basket
- Chrome finish
- Optional dividers and sloped top dust shelves (sold separately)
- Optional caster kits
Buy Supply Storage Racks & Carts Online
Supply racks with wire baskets are now available to buy online at StoreMoreStore. If you need additional assistance, would like more information, or just want help deciding which configuration would work best for you, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.