Sliding Mobile Shelves
Overhead Track Sliding Shelves
Overhead sliding shelving suspends from a mobile track that allows individual shelving units to slide side to side, compacting together when not in use. By removing extra aisle space between rows of shelving, the overhead sliding shelves can cut your footprint in half without sacrificing storage density.
The overhead sliding shelves are available in multiple configurations, making them ideal for any storage application from healthcare to law enforcement, manufacturing, athletics, and more. Since the shelving is mounted overhead and “levitates” above the ground without the use of any floor rails, this also leaves space underneath the unit for easy cleaning. Furthermore, compacting the aisles together when not in use also prevents outside dust from accumulating on stored items.
Additionally, there is no need to modify your existing floors or ceilings. The shelving is installed quickly with a few simple tools and can be relocated easily. You can even install the shelves around your existing furniture or other obstructions.
- Durable steel construction
- Two 14-gauge 3″ x 3″ teardrop pallet rack uprights
- Two 14-gauge 6″ x 2 ½” D beams
- Wire mesh decking
- One LED shop light with pull chain
- Includes shelving track and trolleys
- Each shelving unit includes two closed uprights
- 22-gauge steel shelves with two 14-gauge shelf supports
- 18″ D shelves include one shelf reinforcement
- One pull handle on the front right side of each shelving section
- Four 5/8″ long bumpers for every aisle
- Total weight capacity up to 4,800 lbs. (each shelving section not to exceed 600 lbs.; individual shelf capacity not to exceed 150 lbs.)
- Black pallet rack uprights and beams
- Standard powder-coat shelving color options
- Ships unassembled
- 60-day limited manufacturer’s warranty on customer installed units; 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty on factory authorized installations
- Made in the USA
Buy Overhead Sliding Shelving Online
Overhead sliding shelving is available to buy online and ship within 6 to 8 weeks with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Mobile Sliding Pharmacy Shelves
If you work in a pharmacy, you know that workplace organization is critical. A disorganized work environment means that it takes longer to find the medication you need and increases the risk of dispensing errors. Mobile sliding pharmacy shelves make it easy to store and organize medications. And on top of that, they save a ton of space compared to traditional static storage.
These space savings are achieved by mounting the medication shelves on tracks, allowing them to slide back and forth without the need for aisles in between. The shelves are designed specifically for medication storage with bins that facilitate proper entering, filling, and checking prescriptions.
- Includes leveling track, heavy-duty carriages, overhead anti-tip safety system, and specially engineered rubber stops to ensure smooth movement
- Modular design allows users to add shelving to the front or sides at any time
- Heavy duty 18 gauge construction in an open or closed style
- Key slots positioned on 1 ½” centers for easy adjustment up and down
- Shelves adjust vertically on 1 ½” centers
- All shelves supported with 2 heavy-duty double rivet shelf supports
- Each shelf rated to hold 250 lbs. (total capacity 1,500 lbs. per unit)
- Plexiglas 2″ high bin fronts provided on each small prescription bottle shelves
- Adjustable dividers on 2″ centers to keep products upright and organized
- Each shelf level includes a backstop to prevent products from falling off the back of the unit
- Solid metal back panels are provided on units with hinged doors and stationary units
- All parts properly cleaned and powder coated for a durable and long-lasting finish
- Lifetime manufacturer’s limited warranty on all parts
- Two-year limited warranty on labor
- Made in the USA
Buy Mobile Sliding Pharmacy Shelves Online
Sliding pharmacy shelves are available to buy online and ship within 20-30 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Overhead Track Sliding Shelves
Top track mobile shelving provides an easy way to save space and maximize efficiency in your hospital, supply room, warehouse, and more. Because of its overhead track, the wire storage units eliminate extra aisle space and condense it into a smaller footprint. Instead of walking and searching through aisles of shelves, users simply slide the shelves side to side to access the aisle they need. This also frees up your space for other applications.
Also, the wire shelves’ chrome wire construction is easy to clean and provides airflow and visibility, making the top track mobile shelving ideal for storing medical devices, electronics, and food items. Since each shelf is adjustable in 1″ increments, you can store multiple item types and sizes in one unit.
A variety of standard shelving sizes are available online, but we would be happy to design a custom solution for your application. Additionally, you can also add optional plastic bins to the system for extra organization, as they are designed to provide maximum storage capacity without wasting any valuable space. Since the bins withstand extreme temperatures, they provide a perfect combination of effective storage with the top track shelves.
- Industrial-grade chrome wire shelving
- Top tracks are heavy-duty aluminum extrusions with industrial bearings for added durability
- Mobile units come with 74″ high chrome posts
- Stationary end units come up 86″ high chrome posts and adjustable anchoring foot plates
- Adjustable shelves on 1″ centers
- Wire shelves allow air circulation and visibility while minimizing dust accumulation
- Weight load capacities:
- 48″ long shelves: 800 lbs.
- 60″ and wider shelves: 600 lbs.
- Maximum mobile unit load capacity: 1,200 lbs.
- 5″ rigid non-marking wheels with donut bumpers
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) approved
- Easy do-it-yourself assembly
- Manufacturer’s limited warranty: one year on chrome shelving, five years on tracks and wheels
Buy Top Track Mobile Shelving Online
Top track mobile shelving is available to buy online and ships within 10-15 days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Clear Bins & Sliding Shelves
How easy is it for you to find what you need from your bin storage? Additionally, how much time do you think you spend looking through individual bins? Lastly, how much space do you think these bins use? Sliding tip-out bin shelving saves space and makes it easier than ever to find what you need quickly and efficiently.
This high-density system provides more storage space for small and medium parts in a smaller footprint. Bin shelves mount to floor tracks, which allows users to move individual units side to side. Why is this important? Because this allows you to eliminate the extra space needed between rows of shelves, most of which aren’t even being used for a majority of the time. The shelves are placed one in front of the other, and users slide the units side to side to access the unit they need when they need it.
With the tip-out clear bins, it’s easy to identify stored parts without removing the entire bin. Each bin tips out to a 45-degree angle and can be removed if needed to fill or clean the bins. And while most bin storage systems don’t utilize space effectively (there is often extra space on the shelves due to varying bin sizes), the tip-out bins are sized to fit within the shelves perfectly without any wasted space.
- 14-gauge steel construction
- Available in freestanding and gondola models
- Break-resistant injection molded clear plastic bins
- Bins tilt out to a 45-degree angle for easy viewing and access
- Removable bins for easy filling and cleaning
- Available in multiple colors
- Ships unassembled
- 1-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Made in the USA
Buy Sliding Tip-Out Bin Shelving Online
Sliding bin shelving is available to buy online and ships within 10-15 business days. Free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Compact Garment Storage Racks
Customers often ask employees to check for out-of-stock items in “the back.” Unfortunately, many retail backrooms are cluttered, disorganized, and difficult to navigate. But with limited amounts of space, retailers don’t have many options when it comes to storage. Sliding mobile garment racks are an easy way to instantly increase storage space with one simple solution.
What takes up the most space in your backroom? You might have already noticed that the aisles between rows of shelving and racks take up a significant amount of space. Additionally, employees don’t need to access all aisles at the same time. For the most part, no one is using a great majority of the shelves at any point.
By mounting wire shelving on floor tracks, the sliding mobile garment racks eliminate the need for this extra space. When not in use, the racks remain compacted together in a small footprint. Employees simply slide the shelves across the floor tracks and open an aisle where it’s needed. This means that there is no extra space wasted, and employees can still access the storage area easily. And if you decide to expand the system at a later date, it’s easy to add additional shelving units. The sliding storage racks are great for retail backrooms, lab coats, costume storage, choir robes, uniforms, and much more.
- Includes wire shelving and floor tracks
- Adjustable 1″ diameter hanger rod
- Industrial-type bearings allow fully-loaded shelving to roll easily on tracks
- Low-profile ADA compliant tracks made of non-corrosive stainless steel and anodized aluminum
- Eliminates aisle space to maximize floor space
- Easy installation
- Shelving lengths up to 12′ long
- Easily install add-on tracks and shelving units at any time
- One year manufacturer’s limited warranty on chrome shelving
- Five-year manufacturer’s limited warranty on tracks and wheels
- National Sanitation Foundation certified
Buy Sliding Mobile Garment Racks Online
Sliding mobile garment racks are available to buy online and ship within 7 to 10 business days. Free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Sliding Shelving for Golf Club Bags
Golf clubs are expensive, bulky, and difficult to store as they need to be kept upright, secure, and safe from damage. Understandably, many patrons judge the quality of a golf course by its look of professionalism, protection of their gear, and ease of use. The golf bag sliding shelving is a unique solution that provides all of the above and, in addition, saves you a ton of space.
With lateral tracks, the shelves in front slide side-to-side with a stationary unit in the back. This means that you don’t have to waste your valuable space with static aisles between shelves. To access the back shelves, just slide the units in front of them out of the way. Then, users can easily access their equipment. On average, users store about double the capacity of traditional shelves in half the floorspace.
Also, the shelves hold golf bags in the upright and proper position, giving each bag its own space. This ensures that the golf bags aren’t cluttered or falling on top of each other during storage. Because what’s the point in saving space if the system is unappealing and difficult to use?
We can also configure the golf bag sliding shelving with roll-up locking doors to provide security. The space savings, ease of use, and professional looks make the shelves great for country clubs, municipal golf courses, and universities.
- Available in five different widths from 8’4″ to 24’8″ and in two and three-deep configurations
- Shelves adjustable vertically in 1½” increments
- Each shelf rated to hold 300 lbs.
- Closed type uprights with solid panels of heavy-duty 18 gauge steel
- Modular design allows users to add to or recongifure the shelving at any time
- Leveling track, heavy-duty carriages, and specially engineered rubber stops ensure smooth movement that keeps stored golf bags from jostling or falling
- Ball bearings and four wheels per carriage improves mobility
- All parts powder coated with a textured finish for long-lasting durability and aesthetics
- Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
- Made in the USA
Buy Golf Bag Sliding Shelving Online
Golf bag sliding shelving is available to buy online with volume discounts available. For more information or if you need assistance, call us toll-free at 1-855-786-766.
Secure Your Mobile Shelves
We now offer rolling security doors that are specially designed to fit sliding mobile shelving units. These doors provide extra security to your stored items while also providing a neat and clean look to your storage area. Optional motorized doors with remotes are also available for hands-free operation. Standard door kits include two end panels, doors with locks, hardware, and manual operation. Units over 12′ wide will have two doors, and units over 24′ wide will have three.
Sliding mobile shelving allows you to reduce your storage footprint without sacrificing accessibility, and the rolling doors are a new option available to add an additional level of security. While this can be accomplished with regular hinged doors, there are multiple benefits of adding roll-up doors to your mobile shelving instead.
While it would require three or four hinged doors to secure the same amount of shelving, you only need one roll-up door since it can span up to 12′. And as their name implies, the doors roll up rather than swing out into the room. This means you don’t need to make extra space in front of the unit, and the doors will still open if items are set in front of them shelves, whereas hinged doors would be blocked from opening.
- Included with two end panels, doors with locks, and hardware
- Door kits increase height, width, and depth of shelving unit footprint (see dimensions)
- Locks come keyed alike, but can be keyed differently if desired
- Shelving units over 12′ wide come with two doors; shelves 24′ wide come with three doors
- 2″ of space between front of shelving and door to allow for any items hanging off the front of the shelf
- No routine maintenance required
- Available in several standard colors
- One year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Designed for interior use
- Optional motorized door kits available
Buy Rolling Security Doors Online
Rolling security doors for mobile shelving are available to buy online. Simply click on the mobile shelving configuration you have or want, and there will also be a link available to purchase the compatible door. For additional assistance, utilize our online chat with a sales representative or call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Two of the biggest office complaints are a lack of space and low productivity. It would be nice if we could all work constantly without taking up any physical area, but that’s just not possible yet. Employees actually work better when they are comfortable, focused, and have the right amount of collaboration or private space. This doesn’t mean you have to completely redesign your whole office. You can actually just tweak a few things to get many of the same results in increased space and productivity.
1. Instead of replacing your whole storage system, add a movable tracked system.
Storage can take up a lot of space. But it doesn’t have to. Instead of adding more rows of shelving or lateral cabinets that will all need a lot of space, think about putting them on tracks. This way you removed the aisles typically needed to access stored items. (Check out our selection movable tracked systems that you can use to maximize your storage space.)
2. Create a collaborative space quickly with nest-n-stack tables.
There aren’t always meetings happening in the conference room, so many times it just sits there empty and only gets used when teams need to collaborate. Now, you can use it for more with the nest-n-stack tables. They set-up in seconds for easy collaboration, and then fold down and stack up just as fast to move out of the way for other activities.
3. Use hanging compartments so you don’t have to convert your filing system.
Top tab, end tab, color coded, large and small. More than likely over the years your filing system has changed, leaving you with a lot of different types of files. Instead of spending the time and money converting all of those files to one system (that you may not like within a few years), put them all in hanging compartments. Any type of file will fit in the compartments, and they’ve got a magnified label that makes for easy identification and retrieval.
4. For extra storage security add some rolling doors.
Locking file cabinets are great for securing information. Too bad they take up so much space and won’t store anything but top tab files. An easy solution to store all kinds of information is to move items to open shelving. But what about the security? Well, all you have to do is add rolling doors, and instantly everything is safe and secure.
With all of these innovative products, you will easily make the most of your space and keep your employees productive. And if you didn’t see what you were looking for, visit us online at StoreMoreStore or give us a call 1-855-786-7667. We are happy to help!
- Does your office need more space for filing?
- Are you spending money on offsite file storage?
- Is your office filled with clutter?
- Do you have multiple types of media that need to be stored (ex. cds, dvds, or flash drives)
- Do your employees spend the majority of their time looking for misplaced files?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then continue reading to see how sliding mobile shelves will solve your office’s storage problems.
Sliding Mobile Shelves Save Space
Sliding mobile shelves are an excellent way for your office to save space. You will use significantly less floor space compared to traditional filing cabinets or open shelving because sliding mobile shelves remove unnecessary access aisles. The shelves are stacked, one in front of the other, and attached to floor tracks. To access items stored in the back, you simply slide the front rows over. This will allow you to increase your storage capacity in the same space.
Most offices need storage for more than just files. There are all types of items that need to be stored such as binders, computer media, and office supplies that just don’t fit in traditional lateral cabinets. Well you can store files along with all of these items and more in sliding mobile shelves, which will reduce office clutter.
Sliding Mobile Shelves Improve Employee Productivity
Because sliding mobile shelves will increase your capacity, you can centralize your storage into one easy to access area. Employees will no longer have to roam around different office areas searching for stored items, which will improve their productivity.
If you are ready to see how great your office could function with sliding mobile shelves, then start shopping now at StoreMoreStore. We’ve got all sizes and configurations of sliding mobile shelves that will work in your office. And if you can’t find what you’re looking for, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.
Keeping up with all the parts in your maintenance and repair facility is a difficult task. And the small parts are the worst because they are just so darn tiny. Unfortunately, you need them to get the job done. So what can you do to make it easier to organize all your small parts? Well we have three ideas just for you.
Sliding Mobile Bin Shelving
Using bins is an excellent solution for storing small parts. You can label the bins or use color coding for easy retrieval. And they keep parts organized in groups and are easy to move around. However, there is one drawback to using bins: they suck up valuable space.
In the past you might have been resistant to using bins because of their space requirements, but that issue is completely solved with sliding mobile bin shelving. This unique storage system increases bin storage capacity while reducing the amount of floor space required for storage.
What sliding mobile bin shelving does is remove access aisles that would typically eat up all your space. Shelves are stacked one row in front of the other; each row slides back and forth on tracks to give you access to the rows behind it. And you can stack up to 4 rows in front of each other.
Modular drawer cabinets are perfect for maintenance departments, supply parts rooms, warehouses, or anywhere you need to store small parts. Accessories like partitions, plastic bins, and hanging file bars let you personalize how your parts are stored. This way employees can organize their space to best meet their working styles.
The cabinets stand up to intensive daily use and each drawer can hold up to 400 pounds. With hundreds of combinations (some even have wheels to help you move them around your facility), you’re guaranteed to find a modular drawer cabinet that will work for your small parts.
But what do you do if you don’t have enough small parts to justify buying a whole storage system just for parts? You use shelving with modular drawers. This storage system allows you to store large, medium, and small parts all in one unit. It’s designed to store heavy items on the lower shelf level, medium-size parts on the upper levels, and small parts in the drawers.
These are just three ways you can organize small parts. You can find more industrial storage solutions online at StoreMoreStore. Or give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.