Mixed Media Cabinets for Combination Storage
An easy way to save space is to combine your storage as much as possible. But since different items have different storage needs, they may require multiple types of solutions that, in turn, take up more space. Mixed media cabinets have multiple storage options to choose from, such as shelves, file drawers, and locking doors that combine your storage needs. Instead of multiple cabinets and shelves that store confidential records, books, binders, and other supplies separately, the mixed media cabinets have a variety of combination options.
For example, the top shelves provide storage for books and display items while the locking bottom drawers store and secure other sensitive materials. This allows you to control who has access to specific items. The bottom locking compartments can be in your choice of adjustable shelving or file lateral drawers depending on your needs. A variety of combinations and sizes are available, so make sure to check out our product page so you can decide which configuration is best for you. Since the shelves are adjustable on 2″ centers, it’s easy to customize the shelving sizes to fit varying sizes.
- All welded steel construction
- Leveling guides included
- Hinged doors with three-point latching system
- Doors include key lock
- Adjustable shelves on 2″ increments
- 150 lb. shelf capacity
- Optional dolly bases for cabinets on wheels
- Several powder-coated finishes available
- Ships fully assembled and ready to set in place
- Environmentally friendly (certified SCS Indoor Advantage Gold for indoor air quality and low VOC emissions)
- One year manufacturer’s limited warranty
Buy Mixed Media Cabinets Online
Mixed media cabinets are available to buy online and ship fully assembled in 15-20 business days (free dock-to-dock shipping). If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Mailroom Sorting Cabinets
Mail literature sorting cabinets are an easy and efficient way to store your incoming and outgoing papers and binders. When you use storage that allows quick access, you spend less time rifling through your documents and more time on important workplace tasks. In a busy office, time spent on unproductive tasks quickly add up; the mail sorting cabinets are designed to specifically counteract this wasted time.
In addition to time savings, the sorting cabinets also provide a clean, professional storage area in a small space. With adjustable slotted shelves, you can configure the cabinets to store multiple sizes of materials in a single space.
Security is also an issue when storing sensitive documents. For your privacy and protection, the sorting cabinets can also be configured with hinged doors. The shelves are also durable enough to store more than just files. With Individual shelf capacities at 240 lbs, the cabinets are also great for storing and organizing binders, boxes, and other heavier materials.
- All-welded steel cabinet construction provides increased durability
- Cabinets are available in 36″ or 42″ widths and 64 ½” or 80″ heights.
- Adjustable sorting shelves made from 18 gauge steel. A beveled front edge holds labels, and thumb-cut shelves make it easy to quickly grab papers.
- Shelves interlock into vertical tabs that adjust in ½” increments, allowing you to store a variety of supplies in one cabinet.
- Full-width shelves constructed from 18 gauge steel. Durable and will hold up to 240 lbs. per shelf.
- Optional hinged doors are available to close and lock the cabinet while it isn’t in use.
- 5-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Optional accessories include additional sorting shelves, label holders, and dividers.
Buy Mail Literature Sorting Cabinets Online
Mail literature sorting cabinets are available to buy online and ship within 10-15 business days. For further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message to speak to one of our experts.
Slanted Shelving with More Visibility
As a flexible open filing solution, slanted file shelving makes visibility and accessibility of files and folders easy. With files stored at a 55° angle, users can quickly see and read folder labels so they can find and store what they need faster. This increased visibility also leads to more accurate filing and less time spent trying to find misfiled folders. And when combined with end tab and color coded filing, users can access folders with just a glance. The slanted file shelving is also designed to store the most amount of file folders conveniently in a small amount of space.
Every shelving unit accommodates your growing business needs. As your filing system changes, you can easily add additional modules and stack them up to eight levels high. We offer shelving in letter and legal depths of three widths and 3-tier, 6-tier, 7-tier, and 8-tier models. If you need a different size, you can also purchase individual modules for 4-tier and 5-tier shelving. There is no need to purchase separate dividers, as each unit has welded dividers included to keep files upright.
The slanted shelving is designed for use with color coded filing, side tab folders, and end tab filing. Their versatility and visibility makes them perfect for healthcare facilities and business offices.
- Constructed from 20 gauge cold rolled steel, free of rust or scaling. Exposed edges, corners, and surface areas are free of sharp edges. State-of-the-art welding technologies join the tier components.
- Sizes: Available in letter and legal depths and widths of 24″, 36″, and 48″.
- Colors: Available in a large number of standard and custom paint colors.
- Finish: A three-stage iron phosphate washer cleans all parts, which are coated with an environmentally friendly Epoxy-hybrid powder coat finish using an electrostatic paint system.
- Compatibility: Slanted file shelving is compatible with Datum Vu-Stak®, Jeter, and VuMax.
Buy Slanted File Shelving Online
Slanted file shelving cabinets are available to buy online. For further assistance, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667. One of our storage experts will help answer all of your questions.
Modular Mailroom Furniture Improves Organization
Everyone in the office is always busy, but the mail waits for no one. Since no one has time to organize it, your mailroom soon becomes cluttered and disorganized. Employees spend valuable time sorting through clutter and can lose or misplace important items. Modular mailroom furniture sorter kits and casegoods provide reusable, adjustable storage and sorting solutions so you can stay organized and on task.
The modular mailroom furniture sorter kits are designed for a wide variety of applications. Tables, cabinets, carts, through-wall sorters, and cubbies are just a few options. Constructed with aluminum extrusion framework, these casegoods are the strongest in the industry. Hundreds of sorters and complimentary options such as riser platforms, display boards, and dump rims are also available help organize your mailroom.
With incredibly flexible options, the modular mailroom furniture can be modified at any time to adapt to your needs. If you relocate or simply need to move your furniture, it easily comes with you. This is an eco-friendly alternative to built-in millwork. Modular mailroom furniture requires no construction costs and is completely reusable.
- Available in three heights, ten widths, and three depths
- Custom configurations available based on your specifications
- Include modesty panels on three sides for rigidity & structural integrity
- Available with optional casters, adjustable height legs, bottom shelves, consoles, and two modesty panel sizes
- Tables are shipped unassembled with easy do-it-yourself instructions
Mailroom Sort Modules
- Sorter shelves adjust on 1″ increments
- Shelves have no sharp edges, which prevents snags and hand injuries
- Transparent shelves allow more visibility of stored documents
- Sort modules come with label holders and Excel/Word templates. The label holders easily snap on and off for quick changes.
- Sorters come assembled and ready to use. Just unpack and slide in the shelves.
Buy Modular Mailroom Furniture Online
Modular mailroom furniture is available to buy online in standard or customized configurations. To order your mailroom casework, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
The problem with lateral cabinets is that they don’t offer many storage options, and they take up a significant amount of space. The only good thing about them is that you can lock them up to secure stored files. Unlike lateral cabinets, open shelving offers more flexibility for storing items other than files, and they utilize space much better. Too bad there’s no way to secure stored items in open shelving without adding cumbersome hinged doors that eat up space in front of the them. If you’re looking for security, flexibility and space savings, where can you turn? To StoreMoreStore. Our tambour door cabinets offer all of these features, all in one cabinet. (check out all of our available tambour door cabinet options).
A Variety of Tambour Door Cabinets for Everything You Need to Store
Tambour door cabinets are stylish multifunctional storage cabinets that store all types of materials – files, books, binders, computer media, and much more. The tambour doors slide into the side walls of the cabinet to avoid intruding into the room’s space. This way you get all the storage benefits of open shelving without any of the usual drawbacks.
The tambour door cabinets are available in three widths (36″, 42″ and 47-1/4″) and three heights (38″, 61-1/2″ and 83″). All cabinets are 17-3/4″ deep. Also, interior shelves come with a backstop that adjusts to 14-3/4″, 12-1/4″, or 11″ to match the depth of the materials you are storing.
Tambour door cabinets can be purchased as individual cabinets or on space saving sliding track systems. The sliding track system gives you even more space savings because the one row of cabinets is attached to tracks and placed in front of a stationary back row of cabinets. To access items in the back row, you simply slide the front row over; it’s that easy to double your storage capacity in half the space! Sliding track systems are available in two-deep and three-deep configurations, depending on your business’ needs.
Shop Online Now for Tambour Door Cabinets
StoreMoreStore has both stationary and sliding track tambour door cabinets available online. If you need any assistance or have any questions, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.
If you are searching for a storage system that is flexible and durable, then file shelving in-a-box is perfect for you. These storage systems are modular, which means you can put them and move them around anywhere in your office. You can be flexible with your storage because file shelving in-a-box can move when and where you want it.
File Shelving In-A-Box is Easy to Assemble and Customize
Do you hate having to put together furniture? Well you won’t hate having to put together file shelving in-a-box because it’s boltless and is assembled completely with just a rubber mallet! Once you have the file shelving in-a-box assembled, you can adjust the steel shelves and file dividers to store not only files but binders, boxes, and any other supplies. Also, you can rest assured that whichever color you decided on out of the 19 standard colors will stay looking great because the high quality powder coat finish is scratch and corrosion resistant.
One of the best features of file shelving in-a-box is that it can be personalized for your storage needs with additional accessories. Just call StoreMoreStore toll free at 1-855-786-7667 to add on the features you like best.
- Drawer Systems- Lockable media drawers with dividers on the file shelving in-a-box can accommodate the storage of CDs, DVDs, small parts, hardware, and more while providing you extra security for important files.
- Magazine Drawers- The door swings up and into the shelving unit, which provides easy access to the latest edition of a magazine that is stored up front or the previous editions that are stored neatly behind the door on the shelf.
- Garment Rod- These clothing storage rods are ideal for locker room or uniform storage and their strong construction provides durability.
- Pull Out Reference Shelf- Provides a space efficient work station for quick reference without sacrificing valuable floor space.
If you are ready to experience storage that will adapt to your needs and style, then visit StoreMoreStore or call us toll free at 1-855-786-7667 today to invest in file shelving in-a-box.
Efficient Rolling Storage System Using Triple Deep Moveable File Shelving Saves Floor Space
Are you running out of office floor space to store files, paperwork, and records? Do you wish you could centralize file storage to make your office more space efficient and productive? StoreMoreStore’s rolling storage system is designed to create space efficient file storage in your office to save floor space and increase productivity. If your office is ready to step up to a new and improved rolling file storage system, then check out our triple deep moveable file shelving.
How Triple Deep Moveable File Shelving is Arranged
Triple deep moveable file shelving consists of three rows of file shelving. The front two sections of shelving roll back and forth on tracks, which allows you access to the back row of stationary file shelves. This rolling file storage arrangement has the benefits of increasing your storage capacity and centralizing your files, all in less floor space.
Rolling Storage System Features
This triple deep moveable file shelving is modular in design and easy to operate. File shelving tracks and rolling storage carriages are heavy-duty, designed to ensure smooth rolling movement. File shelves are easily adjustable vertically on 1-1/2” to accommodate files, record boxes, notebooks, or supplies. The moveable file shelving units are made in the U.S.A. and available in 19 different color choices at no extra cost.
Ready to Order Triple Deep Moveable File Shelving?
You can find our entire rolling storage product listing of triple deep moveable file shelving in legal, letter, and box sizes online at StoreMoreStore. Need help determining which rolling storage system will work best for your office? Just give us a call at our toll free number 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message.
More Rolling Storage System Options
If you are looking for a unique design or smaller rolling storage system, we also have double deep moveable file shelving that comes in letter, legal and box sizes.
Do you need more filing space to store files, records and documents, but you don’t have the available floor space for them? Are you tired of searching in multiple locations for a document because your filing systems is dispersed all over your office building? StoreMoreStore’s sliding mobile shelving system using double deep movable file shelves is the solution to both your space and access problems. If you are interested in a sliding mobile shelving system for your office, then consider a double deep movable file shelves.
Double deep movable file shelves consist of two rows of shelving. The front moveable file shelves slide back and forth on a track, which allows you access to the back row of stationary file shelves. The result of this filing system configuration is an increase in file storage capacity while using less floor space. Also, because the moveable file shelves are now grouped together accessing files and documents takes less time.
Sliding Mobile Shelving System Features
• Textured Powder Coat Finish: All parts are powder coated with a textured finish resulting in a durable long lasting finish.
• Multiple Color Choices: There are 19 different color choices available at no extra cost.
• Shelf Supports: All shelves are supported with 2 heavy duty double rivet shelf supports.
• Uprights: Uprights are made of heavy duty 18 Gauge construction available in closed and open style. Key slots are positioned on 1-1/2″ centers allowing for shelves to be adjusted up or down as needed.
• Modular Design: Because sliding mobile shelving is modular, you can add file shelves at any time to expand your filing system requirements.
• Ease of Operation: Leveling track, heavy-duty mobile shelving carriages and specially engineered rubber stops ensure a smooth-rolling movement for the moveable file shelves. Quality construction includes ball bearings and four wheels per mobile shelving carriage, improving mobility.
Ready to Order Double Deep Movable File Shelves?
You can find all of our double deep movable file shelves in legal, letter, and box sizes online at StoreMoreStore. If you need help determing which mobile shelving system is best for your office, give us a call toll free at 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message.
Other Sliding Mobile Shelving System Options
If you are looking for a different application or a bigger sliding mobile shelving system, we also have triple deep movable file shelves that come in letter, legal and box sizes.