Technical Workstations & Desks
With technology as an ever-increasing presence in modern workplaces, collaboration among technicians and employees is key. And just like any other application, these workplace solutions need the flexibility to adapt to varying user needs. Technical workstations are available in a wide variety of configurations with options and features such as overhead storage, ESD (electrostatic discharge) laminate, and more to provide a perfect solution in any environment from electronics to laboratories.
Customizable High-Tech Workstations
Easily configurable, the durable technical workstations are great for solo or collaborative work. Back-to-back or corner units allow you to customize your workspace. For specialized applications, the technical workstations are also available with options such as ESD worksurfaces, grounding accessories, and integrated cable management ideal for high-tech environments. Chemical-resistant laminate is also available for lab and medical applications. Air, gas, and vacuum disconnect fixtures can also be attached to service bars. Additionally, with a weight capacity of up to 1,000 lbs., the workstations can be used in many different types of heavy-duty applications. Since the components are horizontally and vertically adjustable, users can configure the workstations in the most ergonomic manner without hassle.
These are just a few of the options available; a great many more are available to meet your exact needs.
- 14-gauge or heavier steel construction
- Height adjustable work surfaces from 26″ to 38″
- Weight capacity up to 1000 lbs. with minimal deflection
- Several high-pressure laminate work surface options available including thermally infused laminate, ESD laminate, or solid butcher block maple tops
- Numerous accessories available including overhead lighting, upper shelves/cabinets, partial base shelves, fabric screens, mouse platforms, lockable bins, cable management, bin rails, retractable keyboard holders, power strips, pegboards, whiteboards, and tack boards
- Assembly required
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
Buy Technical Workstations Online
Technical workstations are available to buy online with free dock-to-dock shipping. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Drafting Worktable Desks with Built-in Backlights
I’m going to start this blog post with a personal tidbit. My father started his career as an architect; any other architects or engineers know that this means countless late nights straining over their drafting worktable. Needless to say, back pain was a huge problem with this setup for a long time. If he wanted to use a lightbox, he had to buy it separately from the desk. Since it was a separate piece, it was clunky and cumbersome to move around.
But with improvements in technology, architects, engineers, and artists now have many more options. Drafting worktables at StoreMoreStore are available in a variety of configurations that promote ergonomics and usability, including desks with their own built-in lightboxes for a complete solution. Because its adjustable surface allows users to angle the table up to 50 degrees, it provides a more ergonomic and productive work area. Additionally, its heavy-duty construction guarantees long-lasting use. You can also choose from multiple desk sizes depending on your application.
- Heavy-duty steel framework base
- On applicable units, built-in lightboxes tilt up to 50 degrees
- Self-contained lightbox constructed from hardwood frames with translucent 1/8″ acrylic diffuser panel and 1/4″ clear glass
- UL listed, solid state lightbox assembly with a full range light dimming control (output between 0-325 foot-candles)
- Lightboxes include four 30 watt tubes for 30″ x 36″ sizes and four 40 watt tubes for 30″ x 48″ sizes
- Includes shallow drawer for supplies
- Desks without lightboxes are also available with flat file and drawer cabinets
- Ships unassembled in 7-10 business days
- Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
Buy Drafting Worktable Desks Online
Drafting worktable desks are in stock to buy online and ship within 7-10 business days. Free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
If you are shopping for Mayline® shelving dividers and metal folder supports that you can use as file separators on metal shelving, then shop online now at StoreMoreStore! We have all different types of Mayline shelving dividers and metal folder supports for use to support and separate your file folders while on the shelf. We offer Mayline shelving dividers for both letter (MLTR-24) and legal (MLGL-24) four post shelving. The folder supports are available in 15 different colors to match your existing Mayline shelving.
How to Make Sure You Purchase the Right Mayline Shelving Dividers and Metal Folder Supports
To make sure you purchase the right Mayline shelving dividers and metal folder supports, we have a simple process that will help you get the right dividers for your shelving. First, take an existing file divider and outline the file separator on a piece of paper. Next, measure the file divider like the example below.
Then, all you have to do is compare your paper drawing to the measurements we have provided to find the right match for your shelving.
If you need help with determining which shelving dividers or metal folder supports to use as file separators on your Mayline shelving, don’t worry just email us or give us a call at 1-855-786-7667 and one of our representatives will help you find the right shelving dividers for your shelves.
In addition to Mayline shelving dividers, we carry shelving dividers from Spacesaver®, Datum, Aurora®, Borroughs, FEI, Richard Wilcox, and Tennsco. We even have a universal magnetic divider, so no matter what brand of shelving you have, we have a shelving divider that you will be able to use as file separators!