In lecture halls, patient rooms, waiting areas, or anywhere space is limited, finding seating that is flexible and durable, but also compact is difficult. But it doesn’t have to be. With wall-mounted folding seats, you can offer comfortable seating that supports up to 600 pounds. Crafted around the elements of cantilevered bridges and the human spine, the seats are designed with thick compression elements but with thinner, flexible tension components. And when not in use, the innovative folding mechanism enables the seats to nearly disappear.
Features of the Wall-Mounted Folding Seats
- Seats mount to the wall 6″ from the floor to facilitate cleaning
- Measures less than 4″ from the wall in the closed position
- Measures 22″ from center to center when mounting chairs adjacent to each other
- Innovative fold-down flex spring seat that automatically folds up to the wall when not is use
- 3/4″ upholstered seat cushion and 1/4″ upholstered back cushion
- Temporary short term lecture hall seating
- Corridor and conference room overflow seating
- Inside patient room seating
- Seating at the ends of book shelves and ranges
- Reception areas
- Waiting rooms
- Narrow corridors
- Small, space-constrained offices
Shop Now for Wall-Mounted Folding Seats
StoreMoreStore offers these innovative wall-mounted folding seats online for a great price. And we are here to answer any of your questions. Just give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.
Back injuries at work used to be thought of as something that only happened to people working at manufacturing and distribution facilities. The repetitive motions and constantly lifting heavy objects was thought to cause the majority of injuries. That is still true today; however, many people now have jobs where they sit at a desk all day working on a computer. You might not think you can injure your back because you’re not doing anything strenuous, but then you would be wrong. In fact, if you are sitting improperly in your chair all day at work you can be doing serious damage.
Fortunately, the science of ergonomics has progressed with how work in the modern world is being done. Ergonomic furniture is designed to limit strain and ensure your working comfortably so that you don’t injure yourself at work. StoreMoreStore provides Ergonomic Executive Chairs that are both comfortable and functional so that you can get your work done without injuring your back.
Ergonomic Executive Chairs Have More Features Than Standard Computer Chairs
The Ergonomic Executive Chairs might not look like your typical computer chair, and that’s a good thing – even though it might take some time to get used to. But really who cares about looks when you can get the Ergonomic Executive Chair’s features:
- Pneumatic cylinder raises and lowers chair quickly
- Back & seat cushion adjust to fit an array of users
- Adjustable lumbar support for long-term comfort
- Height adjustable, pivoting armrests for numerous tasks
- Back angle adjustment with 3 position tilt-lock and tension control allows you to adjust the chair back in relation to the seat
- Synchro-tilt mechanism
- Seat depth adjustment
Ready to Get Ergonomic Executive Chairs for Your Office?
If you are ready to make the change to Ergonomic Executive Chairs, you can find all of our available options online at StoreMoreStore. And if you can’t find exactly what you are looking for or need any assistance ordering, please give us a call at 1-855-786-7667 to speak with a representative.
Employers and employees are accustomed to chairs that are height adjustable because of the increased focus on ergonomics and health. However, proper workplace ergonomics shouldn’t just be limited to chairs; they should extend to all work surfaces. That is why StoreMoreStore offers great deals on all types of ergonomic height adjustable computer desks and workbenches.
Over time a computer desk or workbench that is positioned too low or too high can cause discomfort or musculoskeletal problems. With improperly positioned computer desk, workers may rest their arms at an uncomfortable angle on the desk while they are using the mouse or keyboard. In addition, a workbench that is positioned too low can cause employees to hunch over, which can cause strain on their back. Fixing the height of the chair will only go so far to help solve the problems. A complete solution involves ergonomic height adjustable computer desks and workstations.
Benefits of Our Height Adjustable Computer Desks and Workbenches
• Corner unit computer desks provide maximum space efficiency.
• You can automatically lower or raise the computer desks or workbenches with just the push of a button.
• Height adjustable computer desks are ideal for shared workstations because each employee can correct the desk to meet their ergonomic needs.
• Employees have the option to work standing up with our height adjustable computer desks and workbenches.
• You can use our computer desks with your existing panel systems with minimal retrofitting.
• Our height adjustable computer desks and workbenches will help employers maintain ADA compliancy.
Shop Now at StoreMoreStore for Your Ergonomic Height Adjustable Computer Desks and Workbenches
Shop online now at StoreMoreStore for new ergonomic height adjustable computer desks and workbenches! Also, to complement your workstation we offer ergonomic chairs at great prices. As usual if you have any questions, give us a call at our toll free number 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message.
Choosing the right ergonomic office seating is..
a breeze with adjustable Ergohuman office chairs. When I was single, I looked forward to the day when I’d go home and cheerfully say, ‘Honey, I’m home’. But that didn’t happen, because everyday I’d come home after spending hours sitting in my office chair, all I could do was complain about my backache.
One day when I came home and tried to utter some words about how bad the day was, I felt unusually better. I recalled that I had a regular day at the office, so why did I feel better? I found the answer the next day at my office. My old chair was replaced with a Raynor Ergohuman Ergonomically Correct Chair.
Ergonomic chairs are definitely an underrated wonder of our times. We spend so much time sitting that you must find an ergonomic adjustable chair that is best suitable for you individual requirements. For optimal spine health, chiropractors recommend sitting in an adjustable ergonomic chair.
Take a look at these amazing adjustable features:
- Tilt Tension Control and Lock-You can adjust the chair according to your own weight by increasing or decreasing the tension. You can adjust the Ergohuman Chair’s center tilt and knee tilt. Also, you can use the synchro-tilt to adjust the backrest and seat tilt synchronization.
- Forward Seat Tilt– You can tilt the Ergohuman seat forward in order to achieve a better angle of your thighs with the floor.
- Back Angle Adjustment– You can adjust the angle of the back on this ergonomic chair, depending on your size and comfort level.
- Seat Height Adjustment– You can adjust the height to have a more comfortable position and better posture when you work at your workstation.
- Seat Depth Adjustment-You can also change the depth of the seat so that it adjusts well with your thigh length on this office chair.
- Back Height Adjustment-Lowering or raising the back allows you to have better support for your back and spine.
- Arm Adjustment– You can customize and adjust the arm height and even the width in order to make them more comfortable for your own arms and shoulders.
An ergonomic chair adjusts well with your body and helps you maintain your posture, has countless physiological advantages. There are a lot of ergonomic chairs around, but Raynor Ergohuman Chairs are the best I’ve found, especially with FREE SHIPPING!