Adjustable textile display racks
Adjustable textile display racks or fabric swatch book storage have hanger bars and shelves flexible enough to organize materials in less space. They’re great to use in bridal boutiques that sell special occasion formal wear. Read on to learn why experts say these shops should have sample squares on hand. It could provide you with reason enough to invest in the durable shelving.
Finding the perfect wedding and bridesmaid dresses through the World Wide Web can be tricky. Reasons as to why can range, but a few include:
- Poor picture quality. It does not allow Internet users to see the intricate detailing of a gown. Even if you try to magnify an image, it still looks blurry.
- Colors can vary from screen to screen, too.
Being able to refer the adjustable textile display racks while in-store would save brides-to-be money and simplify the order processing. Bridal parties can see, feel, and try on sample gowns made from the same material. No one ends up putting a deposit down on a dress that doesn’t look or fit as expected. Rather, everyone leaves the shop feeling happy about the purchase they’ve made.
Durable fabric swatch book storage
The durable fabric swatch book storage features an open design that allows airflow to keep sample squares clean. Organized items hanging from flexible hanger bars avoid getting covered in dust during unproductive use. Users must slide samples stored in the small footprint back and forth along rods to get a better view. It helps simplify browsing and referencing while allowing retailers to keep everything organized in less space.
Construction: Made from all-steel construction durable enough to provide years of reliable service.
Uprights: Closed side panel uprights made from 18-gauge steel that provides added durability to ensure long-lasting use.
Shelves: Intermediate shelf can accommodate adjustments on 1-1/2″ increments, allowing users to create optimal storage conditions.
Fabric Rods: Steel fabric rods/mounting brackets accommodate adjustments on 1-1/2″ increments, allowing users to optimize the small-space footprint and prevent damage.
Kickplates: One 2″ bottom kickplate designed to prevent items from rolling under the unit.
Finish: Durable powder coat finish provides a clean and attractive look.
Assembly: Units ship unassembled.
warranty: One-year manufacturer’s limited warranty.
Made in the USA
Buy adjustable textile display racks online
Adjustable textile display racks are available to buy online and ship within three to four weeks with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Wire Pull-Out Shelving on Tracks
Looking for a way to save space and increase your storage capacity while maintaining hygienic practices? Wire pull-out shelving racks are a great way to achieve all of the above and more. Choose from antimicrobial, zinc, black and silver epoxy, chrome, or stainless steel finishes. Every finish is NSF listed to meet strict public health and safety standards. This makes them especially ideal for use in healthcare or food service applications, helping keep patients and customers safe.
- Antimicrobial, black epoxy, chrome, silver epoxy, stainless steel, or zinc finish (see below for details and warranty information)
- Adjustable shelves on 1″ increments
- 5″ polyurethane non-marring casters with donut bumpers (2 swivel with brakes, 2 rigid)
- 1,200 lbs. weight capacity per set of 4 casters
- Shelves up to 48″ long can hold up to 800 lbs.
- Shelves 60″ and wider can hold up to 600 lbs.
- Ships unassembled; only requires a rubber mallet for assembly
- NSF listed for medical and food storage
Types of Finishes
When choosing your finish, it’s important to consider your storage application and environment. For example, antimicrobial finishes are ideal for healthcare and food handling. Stainless steel is also durable and easy to clean for any storage application. Zinc also has an antimicrobial and electro-plated coating that resembles chrome but handles extreme temperatures and humidity. Meanwhile, black and silver epoxy finishes are great for general wet and dry storage. And when you want storage with a high-tech, glossy look, chrome is your best bet.
- Antimicrobial agent protects the coating from bacteria, mold, and mildew that can cause stains, odors, and damage
- True powder-epoxy over zinc-chromate electro-plating is durable for handling extreme temperatures and moisture
- Suitable for dry, wet, cooler, and freezer storage
- Manufacturer’s limited 15-year warranty against rust and corrosion
Black & Silver Epoxy Finish
- Black or silver epoxy powder coat over a rust-inhibiting undercoat
- Suitable for dry, wet, cooler, and freezer storage
- Manufacturer’s limited 7-year warranty against rust and corrosion
- Electro-plated nickel-chrome provides a high gloss finish for high-tech work environments
- Suitable for dry and display storage
- Manufacturer’s limited 1-year warranty in dry storage applications
Stainless Steel Finish
- Stainless steel with electro polished finish
- Suitable for dry, wet, cooler, and freezer storage
- Handles extreme temperature and moisture
Not sure which type of finish is best for your application? Send us a message on our live chat and we would be happy to help you decide.
Buy Wire Pull-Out Shelving Racks Online
Wire pull-out shelving racks are available to buy online and ship in 5-7 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Heavy-duty adjustable tire racks
Create sturdy and flexible large truck wheel display wall storage shelving with heavy-duty adjustable tire racks that have a tool-less boltless design. Users can assemble it in moments using minimal and easy-to-install parts that provide added capacity. With up to 3800 lbs. in capacity per level, personnel has efficient space to organize everything. It keeps the floor clean and accessible to browsers wanting a closer look at the in-stock selection. A wide-open front provides improved visibility and ensures safer handling during retrieval to prevent injury.
The heavy-duty adjustable tire racks have versatile horizontal beams that accommodate changes in 2″ increments with hooks on the ends to ensure a positive connection. With wall brackets to facilitate proper installation, users can optimize underused spaces. It provides a more efficient alternative to letting these areas go to waste. Facilities get to maximize use with shelves sturdy enough to keep everything safe and organized.
Construction: Made from heavy-duty steel durable enough to provide long-lasting reliable service.
Posts: Sturdy 14-gauge steel uprights measuring 1 – 3/4″ x 1 – 3/4″.
Shelves: Boltless heavy-duty 12-gauge horizontal beams allow adjustments in 2″ increments with three hooks on the ends for positive connection.
Wall Brackets: Four rack-to-wall brackets included to speed installation.
- Units measuring 96″ wide: Can support 2,150 lbs. per level.
- Systems that measure 72″ wide: Hold 2,750 lbs. per level.
- Units measuring 60″ wide: Can support 3,800 lbs. per level.
Tire Capacity (based on standard passenger tires):
- Systems measuring 60″ x 18″ x 72″: Can accommodate 21 tires.
- Units that measure 72″ x 18″ x 72″: Hold 27 tires.
- Systems measuring 96″ x 18″ x 72″: Can accommodate as many as 36 tires.
- Units that measure 60″ x 24″ 120″: Hold 21 tires.
- Systems measuring 72″ x 24″ x 120″: Can accommodate 27 tires.
- Units that measure 96″ x 24″ x 120″: Hold 36 tires.
Finish: Gray powder coat finish provides an attractive and clean look.
Assembly: Systems ship unassembled.
Warranty: One-year manufacturer’s limited warranty.
Made in the USA
Buy heavy-duty adjustable tire racks online
Heavy-duty adjustable tire racks are available to buy online and ship within 3-4 weeks with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking out the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Wire Spool Storage
Wire spool racks store and organize packaging supplies, reels of cable, and other rolled materials for quick access. By mounting these racks on the wall, users can simply pull and cut the materials directly from the racks. This is much faster and easier than trying to unspool materials from piles or shelves. It also keeps materials stored off the floor where they can be damaged and reduces the number of times the spools need to be handled.
With its wall mounted design, the wire spool racks also save floor space.
The wire spool racks are a flexible solution for storing rolled materials up to 21″ in diameter, making them suitable for a wide variety of applications. Store spools of paper, bubble wrap, foam, wire, cable, rope, hoses, filaments, and much more with better organization, access, and visibility.
- 42″ high wall posts constructed from furniture-grade steel measuring 1 ½” wide by 1″ deep
- 13.5″ long x .125″ thick cold-rolled steel spool brackets adjustable on 1″ centers
- Maximum 21″ spool diameter
- .75″ diameter cold-rolled low carbon steel rods
- 125 lbs. weight capacity
- Black wall posts; gray rails and brackets
- Ships unassembled
- Manufacturer’s 5-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
Buy Wire Spool Racks Online
Wire spool racks are available to buy online and ship within 10-20 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Pharmacy Medication & Supply Storage
Rotating pharmacy cabinets improve organization and security for medications and narcotics, bags, and other medical supplies. As with any other healthcare application, staff members need to be aware of the state of their stored items at all times. Otherwise, this could lead to serious HIPAA violations and breaches of privacy and security. At the same time, pharmacies are in constant need of more space, and trying to make room for other supplies in a small area can lead to disorganization and inefficiency.
The rotating pharmacy cabinets are an easy way to address space, efficiency, and security concerns. With its double-sided construction, the cabinet spins open and closed to provide double the amount of space in half the footprint. Two cabinet panels are solid, while you can use the other two sides for storage. Using the cabinet is easy: simply push on the panel to rotate it open or closed.
You can choose from a variety of cabinet sizes and features, including roll-out medication shelves, hanging rods, and locking security doors.
- Durable 5/8″ diameter rotating base with hardened steel ball bearings
- 24″ W x 24 ¼” D shelves adjustable on ½” increments
- 22 ¼” W x 12 ½” D x 10″ H security drawers with key locks
- 22 ¼” W x 12 ½” D x 3 ¾” H roll-out medication shelves with 3 adjustable dividers
- Drawers adjustable on ½” increments
- 24″ long rods for hanging bags
- Built-in cabinet lock
- Ships fully assembled and ready to use
- Powder coated finish available in a wide selection of colors
- Lifetime manufacturer’s limited warranty on parts
- Made in the USA
Buy Rotating Pharmacy Cabinets Online
Rotating pharmacy cabinets are available to buy online and ship in 20-30 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Increase Efficiency with Gravity Flow Racks
With the increasing pressure on businesses to be more productive, solutions like automated storage and inventory management software are becoming the norm. While these are great systems, you can also cut inefficiencies with some simple gravity flow racks.
The gravity flow racks with roller shelves are easy to implement and essential to FIFO techniques and lean manufacturing. With its slanted roller shelves, they bring items to the employee and eliminate frequent stoppages common with restocking stations. An employee simple places an item on the loading slide, and it slides down to the front of the unit for another employee to pick. This greatly reduces transportation and search time, which is one of lean manufacturing’s biggest wastes. Additionally, using gravity flow racks will also save space in your production line by allowing you to store more boxes, totes, and cartons in less floorspace.
The gravity flow racks also improve ergonomics in addition to efficiency. Since inventory rolls to them, they don’t need to walk across the warehouse to retrieve items. Workers also don’t need to bend and reach across shelves, which can lead to strain and injury. Lastly, the roller shelves are entirely adjustable to each user’s individual needs.
- Heavy-duty steel 12-gauge Unistrut framework
- Galvanized steel adjustable roller shelves
- None sets of rollers per shelf level
- Optional 48″ x 12″ laminate work shelf
- Powder coated steel components
- White shelves with black edge molding (more colors available at an additional cost)
- Units ship unassembled
- Manufacturer’s limited 11-year warranty on framework, 5-year warranty on rollers, and 1-year warranty on laminate work surfaces
Buy Gravity Flow Racks Online
Gravity flow racks are available to buy online with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Compact Garment Storage Racks
Customers often ask employees to check for out-of-stock items in “the back.” Unfortunately, many retail backrooms are cluttered, disorganized, and difficult to navigate. But with limited amounts of space, retailers don’t have many options when it comes to storage. Sliding mobile garment racks are an easy way to instantly increase storage space with one simple solution.
What takes up the most space in your backroom? You might have already noticed that the aisles between rows of shelving and racks take up a significant amount of space. Additionally, employees don’t need to access all aisles at the same time. For the most part, no one is using a great majority of the shelves at any point.
By mounting wire shelving on floor tracks, the sliding mobile garment racks eliminate the need for this extra space. When not in use, the racks remain compacted together in a small footprint. Employees simply slide the shelves across the floor tracks and open an aisle where it’s needed. This means that there is no extra space wasted, and employees can still access the storage area easily. And if you decide to expand the system at a later date, it’s easy to add additional shelving units. The sliding storage racks are great for retail backrooms, lab coats, costume storage, choir robes, uniforms, and much more.
- Includes wire shelving and floor tracks
- Adjustable 1″ diameter hanger rod
- Industrial-type bearings allow fully-loaded shelving to roll easily on tracks
- Low-profile ADA compliant tracks made of non-corrosive stainless steel and anodized aluminum
- Eliminates aisle space to maximize floor space
- Easy installation
- Shelving lengths up to 12′ long
- Easily install add-on tracks and shelving units at any time
- One year manufacturer’s limited warranty on chrome shelving
- Five-year manufacturer’s limited warranty on tracks and wheels
- National Sanitation Foundation certified
Buy Sliding Mobile Garment Racks Online
Sliding mobile garment racks are available to buy online and ship within 7 to 10 business days. Free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Canoe & Kayak Storage Racks
These stainless steel wall-mounted or freestanding racks store canoes, kayaks, and surfboards efficiently. Due to their long and bulky shapes, these items aren’t exactly the easiest thing to store and can easily be damaged with improper handling. Obviously, no one wants to have an outing in a canoe that’s falling apart. Since the racks are designed specifically for marine equipment, it’s easy to load and unload with a minimized risk of damage or injury. A 4-level capacity also allows you to store more in less space by maximizing your overhead storage area.
You can even store different sizes of watercrafts and combine your equipment storage with adjustable intermediate storage arms. For even more convenience and space savings, a front security flange on each arm also allows you to store paddles or use a tie-down mechanism. You can use these racks in multiple types of environments with wall-mounted, ground mounted, or freestanding units so you can store them anywhere from shops to docks. For the utmost durability even in humid areas, the stainless steel construction prevents rust and corrosion for long-lasting use.
- Made from stainless steel to prevent rust and corrosion
- Available in wall mounted and freestanding styles
- Each rack comes with framing (two uprights with wall or floor mounting plates and two cross braces)
- Bottom arms: 35″ long; top arms: 24″ long
- All arms reinforced and include a front security lip for tie downs or cable locks
- Intermediate storage arms telescope from 24″-38″ and adjust vertically on 3″ for custom spacing
- 200 to 400 lbs. capacity depending on weight distribution and mounting
- Do-it-yourself assembly
- One year manufacturer’s limited warranty
Buy Canoe Kayak Racks Online
Canoe and kayak racks are available to buy online and ship within 10-15 business days. Free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Portable Steel Racks & Carts
Portable steel racks are a versatile and durable storage solution for a wide variety of applications. Designed to hold up to 1,000 lbs of weight, the carts also come in numerous sizes depending on your storage needs (see sizes below). In addition, choose from three different decking options (steel, wire, or no decking for owner-supplied plywood).
The carts are made with a simple but effective design that helps you and your employees be as efficient as possible. The racks store a variety of material sizes and weights with heavy-duty casters that make transportation fast and easy. Additionally, organized and easily accessible storage translates to more efficient space usage in your facility. This makes the carts great for material distribution in warehouses, shipping and receiving areas, assembly areas, and other heavy-duty applications that require organization and transportability.
See below for additional steel rack cart features and options.
- Steel racks available in 60″, 66″, 72″, and 96″ widths (add 3″ to the width to accommodate for the mobile base).
- Available depths include 24″, 30″, 36″, and 48″.
- Heights available in 63″ and 75″ (add 7″ to the rack to accommodate casters and mobile base).
- Medium-duty beams included on 60″ to 72″ wide units.
- Heavy-duty beams included on 96″ wide racks.
- Handled included on all except 24″ deep units.
- All units include 4″ casters (two rigid and swivel caster with brakes).
- Mobile bases designed to support up to 1,000 lbs.
- Adjustable shelves on 1″ increments.
- Available with steel decks, wire decks, or no decking (for owner-supplied wood decking).
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
Buy Portable Steel Racks Online
Click here to shop for portable steel racks and carts online. For further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message to speak to one of our specialists.
Storing Bikes in Less Space
Since 2000, the use of bicycles for transportation has increased by 62 percent. Biking is great for a healthy lifestyle, but this requires more bike storage areas that can take up a large amount of room. Otherwise, users may store bikes haphazardly, which leaves them prone to damage or theft. Vertical bike racks and hanging shelves for are ideal solutions for storing a large amount of bikes indoors and in less space. Read on to see two different types of vertical bike racks.
Vertical Bike Racks with Gear Storage Shelves
These bike racks come with one or two shelves above for storing additional gear and accessories. Bikes hang vertically, which saves space and allows users to quickly and easily retrieve stored bikes. The bikes are easy for users to reach and prevents bikes from leaning against others, which can cause damage. Simply hang the front wheel on the wall bracket, and the rack keeps it in place. The vertical design makes these bike racks perfect for condos, dorms, apartments, property rooms, unclaimed bike storage areas, and more.
Additional features include:
- Vertical open uprights
- Adjustable hooks on 1.5″ centers
- Heavy-duty steel construction for durability
- Available in heights of 76″ and 88″ with widths of 42″ and 48″
- Three shelf reinforcements provided for all shelves
- Corrosion and scratch-resistance powder coat finish available in a variety of colors
- Simple, do-it-yourself installation with components that snap together
- Made in USA
Double-Tier Bike Racks
The double-tier racks provide two-level storage for bikes to save space in a small footprint. To load bikes, simply place it into one of the rack trays and roll it forward until the front wheel drops into the slot. This allows each bike its own storage area while maximizing your available space. These are great for commercial and retail bike storage, high rise apartments, universities, police stations, and more.
Additional features of the double-tier bike racks include:
- Available in 8, 10, 12, and 14 capacity bike models
- Bike racks only use 5′ to 8′ of space with a high storage density
- 16-gauge galvanized steel construction provides durability
- Staggered horizontal and diagonal wheel trays allow clearance between bikes, which prevents damage
- Accommodates any type or size of bicycle excluding tandem bikes
Buy Vertical Bike Racks Online
Vertical bike racks are available to buy online and are easy to set up and use. For more information or additional assistance, please call us toll free at 1-855-786-766.