Evidence Lockers | Vented Police Property Storage Cabinets
Police Property & Evidence Cabinets
Secure property and evidence storage is crucial for police and law enforcement facilities. Improper storage could lead to property damage, theft, or missing items. These evidence lockers are designed specifically for law enforcement applications with a durable and vented design to keep stored items properly secured.
Evidence lockers are available to buy in cabinet-only configurations (no shelves) or with three adjustable shelves. If you require more or fewer than 3 shelving levels, we suggest purchasing the cabinet-only option and additional shelves to add on later. You can adjust each shelving level in 1″ increments for storing multiple types of items in one cabinet. Its perforated vented doors (single or double) also allow air to flow through the cabinet, which keeps items dry and prevents the buildup of mold, dust, or odors. These doors also include four tamper-proof hinges that are inaccessible from the outside of the cabinet for stronger security and theft prevention.
You can choose from evidence lockers with widths of 24″ or 36″ depending on the size of your application (all cabinets are 80″ in height). The all-welded evidence lockers ship fully assembled and ready to set in place. Lastly, the evidence lockers also have two 3″ pop-outs for power cords and electronics.
- All-welded steel construction with leveling glides
- Available in 24″ and 36″ widths and 80″ height
- Back of cabinet has two 3″ diameter pop-outs for routing power cords
- Shelves adjustable in 1″ increments
- Each shelf holds 50 lbs.
- Perforated vent doors
- Each door includes four tamper-proof hinges inside the cabinet, which are inaccessible from the outside
- Available in multiple colors
- Five-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
Buy Evidence Lockers Online
Police evidence lockers are available to buy online and ship within 10-15 business days. Free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Armory Workbenches for Weapon Maintenance & Repair
Armories in the military and law enforcement require specific storage for weapons and gear. This includes maintenance and repair tasks, as technicians need somewhere to temporarily store weapons while they’re working. Our armory workbenches are designed to meet the unique needs of law enforcement and military facilities with an efficient design and plenty of space to neatly store weapons and tools without taking up a lot of floor space.
The armory workbenches are designed to be durable and flexible to meet every need. With a proper workbench, technicians can focus on the task at hand without sorting through piles of items placed wherever they will fit. In addition, the pegboard keeps the worksurface clear and tidy for fast retrieval. This level of organization also allows quick visual inventory to prevent loss or theft.
To customize your workstation, armory benches come with numerous optional accessories. Accessories include rifle and pistol racks, shelves, ammo bins, trays, and more.
- Available in standard or customized configurations
- 14-gauge heavy-duty steel framework with 11-gauge reinforcements and supports
- Solid maple butcherblock and stainless steel work surfaces
- 16-gauge steel pegboard panels with 9/32″ square holes on 1″ spacing
- Standard 60″ and 72″ widths; 84″ width benches available on request
- 33″ overall bench depth (work surface 30″ deep)
- Standard 84″ overall height with a 42″ work surface height; available in 72″ overall height with 30″ work surface height
- Available with 2 accessory kits
- Accessory kit 1 includes (1) six rifle rack, (1) five pistol rack, (2) 28″W x 12″D shelves, (1) bin rack with four 4″W bins, (2) 6″W ammo bins, and (2) 12″W trays.
- Accessory kit 2 includes (1) six rifle rack, (2) 42″W x 12″D shelves, (2) 6″W ammo bins, and (2) 24″W trays.
- Durable powder-coated grey finish
- Made in the USA
- Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
Buy Armory Workbenches Online
Armory workbenches are available to buy online with free dock-to-dock shipping. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Prisoner Restraint Benches with Handcuff Rings for Detention Centers
Detainee Holding Benches with Handcuff Bars
For enhanced security and durability, prisoner restraint benches with handcuff rings are perfect for temporary detainment in transfer centers and holding areas, courthouses, airports, hotels, hospitals, and more.
The prisoner restraint benches provide an easy way to humanely and safely secure detainees from doing harm to themselves or others. Its steel and high density recycled plastic construction is also guaranteed for long-lasting use and is environmentally friendly. The included cuff bar and cuff loops are easy to use with handcuffs, so there is no need to buy extra equipment.
Benches include all mounting hardware and anchors needed for do-it-yourself assembly. Upkeep is also quick and easy since the high-density plastic is smooth and easily wiped or rinsed to maintain cleanliness. Depending on your needs, you can also choose from various bench lengths, sizes, backs, and colors. Architectural Revit Models
Restraint Bench Features
Additional features of the prisoner restraint benches include:
- Steel construction and all-welded handcuff bar along the entire length of the bench seat
- Available with or without backs in standard and ADA widths
- Durable and easy to clean high density recycled plastic bench surface
- Benches 6′ and longer have three legs; shorter benches have two legs
- Each bench leg comes with two cuff loops (one under the bench and one at floor level)
- Easy assembly; all hardware and anchors included
- Made in the USA
- One year limited manufacturer’s warranty
Buy Prisoner Restraint Benches Online
Click here to buy prisoner restraint benches for detention centers online. Allow 7-12 business days for shipping. For further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message to speak to one of our specialists.
Special Ops SWAT Gear Lockers Storing Tactical Equipment
Storing Bulky Tactical Gear Efficiently
In law enforcement and military operations, every second counts. Storing bulky gear quickly eats up valuable space, making your storage area disorganized and stressful to navigate. In an emergency situation, officers are wasting time trying to retrieve their gear instead of being where they’re needed. Special ops SWAT gear lockers are designed for storing tactical equipment efficiently and in less space so officers can find equipment quickly.
The special ops SWAT gear lockers include a variety of options so you can tailor your storage area to officer needs. A combination of coat hangers and adjustable shelving allows officers to store their gear in one convenient area. The lockers are great for storing multiple vests, pairs of boots, and gear bags.
For your security needs, you can also order the lockers with keyed or keyless locking doors. The keyless locks eliminate the need to spend time on tedious manual key management. The SWAT gear locker features include:
Gear Locker Features
- Units available in widths of 24″, 30″, 36″, 42″, and 48″.
- All units are 7’4″ high and 2′ deep.
- Shelves are 22-gauge steel and adjustable on 1.5″ centers.
- Shelving reinforcements included (one reinforcement for 24″, 30″, and 36″ wide shelves; two reinforcements for 42″ and 48″ wide shelves).
- Garment rods are 1.5″ in diameter and adjustable on 1.5″ centers.
- 2.75″ high bottom kick plates prevent items from rolling under the shelves.
- Units include two-piece closed back panels, which add .375″ to the overall depth.
- Optional hinged doors available with key locks or keyless electronic locks.
- Powder-coated, scratch and corrosion-resistant finish in a variety of colors.
- Tool free assembly and easy installation. Most components snap together with a rubber mallet hammer.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Buy Special Ops SWAT Gear Lockers Online
Special ops SWAT gear lockers are available to buy online. For further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message to speak to one of our experts.
Portable Folding Security Gates for Building Hallways & Entrances
Crowd Control Portable Security Gates
Portable folding security gates provide a quick and easy crowd control method to close off hallways, entrances, and other areas in your building. Simply roll into place and use the extendable locking bars for adjustable placement in hallways and corridors. The security gates are built for long-lasting durability and ease of use with heavy-duty swivel casters that allow easy maneuverability. You can use the gates for spaces of varying sizes, and you can join two or more together for larger areas. The gates are great for a wide range of applications for crowd control, safety, and security in schools, malls, offices, theaters, recreation centers, libraries, hospitals, warehouses, and more.
Folding Security Gate Features
Security gate features include:
- A combination of zinc-plated and galvanized steel provides durable gate construction
- Vertical gate pickets spaced on 6″ centers
- Gates have wheeled outriggers with 2 ½” swivel casters, allowing users to safely roll them out of the way when not in use
- Includes bumpers to protect walls
- Come standard with a padlock hasp (padlock not included)
- Optional cylinder locks and floor/wall anchoring packages are available upon request
- Available in several sizes to accommodate openings between 42″ to 18′ wide
- Gates 42″ to 7′ collapse to 19″ x 30″; gates 7′ to 11′ collapse down to 24″ x 30″; and gates 11′ to 18′ collapse down to 30″ x 30″
- Join two or more gates together to make larger openings
- To prevent corrosion and provide a durable finish, gates are coated with a zinc/iron phosphate solution, then powder-coated, sprayed, and baked at 325ºF
- Available in silver color
- GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
How to Use
The gate operation is quick and easy, allowing you to set secure barriers down to the last minute.
- Extend gate until the rubber bumpers touch both walls.
- Lower lock channels together.
- Raise both channels and place the pin in aligning holes.
- Push down on the channels until they secure into the locking bracket.
- Lock the gate in position with a padlock.
Buy Portable Folding Security Gates Online
Portable folding security gates are available to buy online and ship in 7-10 business days. For further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message to speak to one of our experts.
Vehicle Gun Safes for Cars & Trucks for Concealed Carry
Concealed Carry Weapons Storage
Concealed carry is a protected right in many places, but there are still areas where firearms aren’t allowed at all. Whenever you visit the post office, church, a federal building, or some businesses, you will be required to leave your gun in your car. While it’s stored and unattended, you should keep your firearms as secure as possible. Vehicle gun safes are a quick and easy way to keep your firearms in your car or truck out of sight and with enhanced protection.
Trunk Lockers for Cars
Trunk-mounted lockers are great for both police and civilian vehicles or SUVs. The trunk lockers typically hold 2 long guns and multiple handguns so you can securely store pistols, rifles, ammo, shotguns, and magazines. This not only keeps your weapons secure, but also keeps them in one organized place.
Each safe includes three points of entry: remote, a hidden push-button, and a master key that can be used in the event of a dead battery. The safe also has a compact design that uses no floor space in your trunk, which allows more room for storing other items. A hardened steel and tamper-resistant lock ensures complete security at all times.
Gun Safes for Pickup Trucks
If you drive a pickup truck, you can still ensure that your firearms are secure. The units will store two long guns with ammo and mount onto the wheel well in the bed of the truck.
Heavy-duty .75″ galvanized steel, Velcro fun sleeve closures, and Line-X bed liner protects the safe and stored firearms from rust and environmental elements. Wireless remote control provides high security with a tamper-proof door accessed via remote control.
Buy Vehicle Gun Safes Online
Vehicle gun safes for cars, trucks, and SUVs are available to buy online. Visit our product page for more information and specifications. If you need assistance or require customized features, toll free at 1-855-786-766.
Vertical Bike Racks & Hanging Shelves for Indoor Bicycle Storage
Storing Bikes in Less Space
Since 2000, the use of bicycles for transportation has increased by 62 percent. Biking is great for a healthy lifestyle, but this requires more bike storage areas that can take up a large amount of room. Otherwise, users may store bikes haphazardly, which leaves them prone to damage or theft. Vertical bike racks and hanging shelves for are ideal solutions for storing a large amount of bikes indoors and in less space. Read on to see two different types of vertical bike racks.
Vertical Bike Racks with Gear Storage Shelves
These bike racks come with one or two shelves above for storing additional gear and accessories. Bikes hang vertically, which saves space and allows users to quickly and easily retrieve stored bikes. The bikes are easy for users to reach and prevents bikes from leaning against others, which can cause damage. Simply hang the front wheel on the wall bracket, and the rack keeps it in place. The vertical design makes these bike racks perfect for condos, dorms, apartments, property rooms, unclaimed bike storage areas, and more.
Additional features include:
- Vertical open uprights
- Adjustable hooks on 1.5″ centers
- Heavy-duty steel construction for durability
- Available in heights of 76″ and 88″ with widths of 42″ and 48″
- Three shelf reinforcements provided for all shelves
- Corrosion and scratch-resistance powder coat finish available in a variety of colors
- Simple, do-it-yourself installation with components that snap together
- Made in USA
Double-Tier Bike Racks
The double-tier racks provide two-level storage for bikes to save space in a small footprint. To load bikes, simply place it into one of the rack trays and roll it forward until the front wheel drops into the slot. This allows each bike its own storage area while maximizing your available space. These are great for commercial and retail bike storage, high rise apartments, universities, police stations, and more.
Additional features of the double-tier bike racks include:
- Available in 8, 10, 12, and 14 capacity bike models
- Bike racks only use 5′ to 8′ of space with a high storage density
- 16-gauge galvanized steel construction provides durability
- Staggered horizontal and diagonal wheel trays allow clearance between bikes, which prevents damage
- Accommodates any type or size of bicycle excluding tandem bikes
Buy Vertical Bike Racks Online
Vertical bike racks are available to buy online and are easy to set up and use. For more information or additional assistance, please call us toll free at 1-855-786-766.
Steel Rod Shelving with Overhead Storage for Uniforms & Equipment
Storing Hanging Garments & Accessories
Many organizations have difficulty with storing uniforms while they’re not in use, especially with a limited amount of space. Steel rod shelving with overhead storage instead allows you to combine hanging uniform storage with space for additional items such as headgear, instruments or other folded garments.
Hassle-Free Uniform Hanger Shelves
Wire racks are frequently used for hanging garment storage, but wire can easily snag on fabric and cause damage. Keeping them folded is also inefficient and prone to wrinkling or damaging clothing. It also wastes valuable time to constantly fold clothes in a manner that keeps them wrinkle-free. And when they need to be retrieved, it’s difficult for users to find the uniform they need if they’re piled on top of each other.
With smooth steel construction, the steel rod shelving offer commercial-quality hanging garment storage with unmatched strength and durability. The overhead compartment also provides convenient storage for additional items. This makes them perfect for storing items that need to remain within easy and quick access such as helmets, hats, instruments, costume accessories, athletic gear, and more.
- Closed uprights constructed from heavy duty 18-gauge steel for long-lasting strength
- Shelves and hanging rods are adjustable on 1 ½ centers to store many different garment sizes
- Available in heights of 76.25″ and 88.25″; widths of 30″, 36″, and 42″
- Shelf reinforcements are provided for all shelves except the top dust cover for extra durability and stability
- 2.75″ high kick places prevent items from rolling under the shelves
- Corrosion and scratch-resistant powder coat paint finishes available in a variety of colors
- Installation is quick and easy with components that snap together using a rubber mallet hammer
- Add doors for more security
- Made in U.S.A.
Buy Steel Rod Shelving Online
Steel rod shelving with overhead storage is available to buy online for your hanging uniform needs. For more information or if you need assistance, call us toll free at 1-855-786-766.
Riot Shield & Ballistic Vest Racks for Police Equipment Storage
Riot Shield & Vest Racks
To do their jobs, law enforcement officials need to always be ready. And when it’s needed, officers need to access riot gear quickly. Due to lack of space or funding, many law enforcement facilities find it difficult to store gear and equipment like riot shields, ballistic vests, helmets, etc. efficiently and securely. Riot shield and ballistic vest racks offer a specialized storage solution for these difficult items that avoids stacking, stores them in a small footprint, and allows for fast access.
Common Issues with Riot Gear Storage
Incorrect storage such as piling and stacking shields and vests on top of each other causes damage to this vital and expensive equipment. And without an efficient storage system, this equipment is difficult to retrieve and account for. It’s difficult to see how much equipment is available or in use at one time. And when officers need this equipment, there’s not an efficient system that gets them in and out of the storage area quickly. This situation not only delays response time, but is frustrating for officers. However, many law enforcement facilities simply don’t have the space for dedicated riot shield and vest storage.
These riot shield racks are a great solution for both space, organization, and security concerns. With partitioned top and bottom shelves to maximize space, you can store more in a smaller footprint. Racks make it easy to organize so officers can easily see how much equipment they have with just a glance. And an organized gear storage system makes retrieval fast and easy. Should you have items of various sizes, the partitions are also completely adjustable. Customize the openings whichever way works best for you.
Features and options for the riot shield shelving includes:
- Vertically adjustable shelves on 1 ½” increments
- Additional shelves can be added
- Each shelf rated to hold 250 lbs.
- With intermediate shelf, the racks provide 41″ of space for the top and bottom openings for a unit 88 ¼” high
- Metal divider rods constructed from 6 gauge metal and can be placed as needed on 2″ centers across the width of the shelf
- 30″ wide shelves come with 16 rods, 36″ wide shelves come with 20 rods, 42″ wide shelves come with 24 rods, and 48″ wide shelves come with 28 rods
- Bottom kick plates to prevent items from rolling under the unit
- Closed uprights constructed from heavy duty 18-gauge steel
- Textured powder coat finish available in several colors
- Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
- Made in the USA
- Volume discounts available
Buy Riot Shield Storage Shelves Online
Riot shield storage shelves are available to buy online. For more information or if you need assistance, call us toll free at 1-855-786-766.
Uniform Exchange & Garment Dispensing Lockers
Uniform & Laundry Dispensing Lockers
Whether you’re in athletics, law enforcement, healthcare, commercial industries, or military, storing uniforms can be a pain especially when you add laundering to the task. Instead of risking damage and loss of uniforms brought by inefficient and improper storage, uniform exchange and garment dispensing lockers allow you to store dirty uniforms where they can be easily picked up and then stored again when they’re clean.
The uniform exchange lockers are available in multiple hanging or drop-off configurations. For example, soiled laundry can be dropped off in closed lockers with hampers until they can be picked up be laundry service personnel, who can access stored clothing through a front locked door. If you have uniforms that need to remain in a hanging position, lockers with one or multiple garment racks are also available as well as lockers with cubbies.
The lockers have individual compartments as well as a master door, allowing security to be maintained while also supplying a uniform or garment supervisor full access when it’s needed. They are ideal for storing uniforms as well as protective clothing and linens, which makes them usable for a wide variety of applications and industries including gyms and clubs, hotels, hospitals, schools, labs, and much more.
Available Configurations & Features
There are five models of lockers available to suit your specific needs:
- Eight-person locker with hanging garment rods
- Nine-person locker with compartments/cubbies for storing folded uniforms
- Lockers for storing dirty uniforms with 11″ high laundry drop door
- Full-height single rod locker for hanging uniforms
- Two-tier double rod locker for hanging uniforms
Additional features include:
- 24 gauge steel body with perforated backs for optimum ventilation, allowing clothes to dry and preventing odors
- Corrosion-resistant bottoms to guarantee long-lasting use
- Individually locking user doors
- Master door & frame constructed with 16 gauge steel and key lock
- 5-knuckle door hinges for extra strength
- Cleaned & coated finish to inhibit corrosion; electrostatically sprayed and baked
- GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified
Buy Uniform Exchange Lockers Online
Uniform and garment dispensing lockers are available to buy online at our store and ship fully assembled in 7-10 business days. For additional assistance or more information, call us at 1-855-786-7667.