Are you wanting a space-efficient solution with the capacity to ensure officers can store and secure firearms in the most discrete way? Look no further than the many police gun wall lockers, ammo cabinets, and vehicle weapons storage units online. All provide affordable protection to keep whatever firearms you have safe. None require you to sacrifice organization or accessibility in the process. Rather, departments can rely on any to meet these needs and more every day, even during an emergency. Read on to learn how a few popular options stack up against one another.
Flush-Mount Police Gun Wall Lockers
Police gun wall lockers are built rugged and heavy duty enough to provide the highest firearms security wherever needed come in different styles. The first includes individual compartments large enough to store pistols and ammo in one location. It requires some installation and assembly, but flexible enough to simplify the process. Systems’ access doors have heavy-duty continuous (non-removable) piano hinges with number tags that ensure organized use in crowded sheriff stations.
Furthermore, the flush mount design configurations allow officers safer access to the floor and save space while secured to the wall. Alternative recessed mounted options include trim that provides pleasing aesthetics. All have a textured powder coat finish that provides a clean and attractive look. You’ll find a 1/8 neoprene liner inside on all shelves that protects stored firearms and ammo, too.
Recessed Police Gun Wall Lockers
Other police gun wall lockers with a recessed design can hang high off the floor to save space. Specialized holders and shelves on the inside help users organize and secure everything into place. When putting firearms into position, leave enough space between each to prevent damage. No one then disturbs everything during retrieval, ensuring safer handling.
Depending on the chosen configuration, users have convenient access to four or more firearm holders sturdy enough to secure pistols and rifles in optimal space. It looks more organized and clean while allowing maximum footprint efficiency. Officers have injury-free access to the interior since the doors open wide when unlocked.
You have the flexibility to change the doors’ position in the field too, ensuring user comfort. Users can see everything stored inside and have enough capacity to retrieve arms without jeopardizing their personal health and safety. It minimizes the potential that anyone gets hurt due to an accidental firearms discharge during use.
All these features make the police gun wall lockers a good choice to use in military departments, government, and state facilities. Systems come in many powder coat finishes that provide clean and pleasing aesthetics. Furthermore, every model ships assembled to allow simple installation and faster use.
Flexible Space-Saving Police Gun Wall Lockers
Different police gun wall lockers have more space-saving flexibility since they can mount to furniture or stack one on top of the other. Like the others, it makes them safe to use anywhere with small arms that need secure and discrete accommodation. This includes courthouse, detention center, and government applications that restrict firearms use to protect employees and juveniles in custody.
Made from heavy-duty steel, units have the durability to withstand stacking to save space while storing pistols and ammo on an individual basis. Those with a four or six-tier high design have adjustable leveling feet that ensure stability. With the flexibility the components provide, users can balance systems on uneven surfaces. Furthermore, configurations have full-height, piano-hinged steel doors that swing down when open. It ensures you have ergonomic access to arms secured inside during storage and retrieval.
You’ll find rubber inserts that protect weapons on the interior, too. All units have a powder coat finish that provides clean and pleasing aesthetics. Furthermore, systems ship assembled to allow easy installation and faster use.
Lock Options for Police Gun Wall Lockers
Most police gun wall lockers have locks that are keyed differently, preventing facilities from being liable if firearms get damaged, lost or stolen. Consult experts to determine the locking options available with specific models. A few styles that provide reliable security to prevent firearms theft and tampering include:
- Padlock hasp that can accommodate a user-provided security padlock.
- Enhanced key locks used when ordering over 100 different key variations to ensure no duplicate key lock use.
- Locks keyed differently to prevent users from sacrificing privacy in public spaces. In some cases, they are also mastered keyed to allow supervisors quick access in an emergency.
- Key or digital locks with many programmable settings that allow safe, yet convenient temporary use. To meet changing security needs, you even have the flexibility to set the electronic locks to “station” or “locker’ mode at any time. Read on to learn how the locking mechanisms operate when in each mode.
- Users can lock and unlock any available locker door with a user-selected four-digit code.
- If you’re wanting to reopen the locker, simply enter the four-digit code to unlock the door.
- After locker is reopened, the pin code gets erased and the locker can then accommodate another user.
- Users enter a pre-programmed four-digit code to unlock and use the locker in a repetitive capacity.
- The lock does not require a code to relock the door.
Freestanding Long Arm & Ammo Cabinets
Also find efficient freestanding long arm and ammo cabinets that can keep rifles, gun cartridges, and more safe and organized online. Choose from many durable options with single and multiple door access, all which ensure organized arms consolidation. Continue reading to learn about each and determine which one best fits your price point and weapon needs.
Depending on the chosen configuration, the most affordable freestanding long arm cabinets with single-door access can store four to 12 weapons. Secure everything upright with the butt on the floor to ensure safe handling and prevent injury. It creates a clean and organized look while ensuring maximum footprint use.
Furthermore, systems designed to hold a dozen guns include an adjustable shelf. It allows users to create optimal storage conditions based on inventory needs with a simple modification. The included shelves, foam stock, and barrel rest require installation. Units ship assembled though, helping simplify the process and ensure faster use.
Long Arm & Ammo Multi-Door Cabinets
The freestanding long arm and ammo cabinets with multiple door access come in a few different styles but provide the same effective organized weapons consolidation. Pick from ones with efficient space to secure longer firearms or a combination of those, plus smaller handguns. All have key or combination locks that provide efficient theft and tampering protection.
Furthermore, these configurations have a rugged, modular design and base frame with adjustable floor levelers that allow users to balance it on uneven surfaces. Units’ compartment doors open wide enough to ensure officers have ergonomic access and avoid injury during use. Systems have neoprene liners on all shelves that can protect weapons and ammo from damage, too.
You’ll find number tags on all the compartment doors that ensure organized use in busy police stations. All options have a full-sized front door that opens with a master key to speed access or simplify inventory inspection in an emergency. To simplify installation, systems ship assembled and ready to use.
Police Long Arm & Ammo Cabinets
More freestanding law enforcement long arm and ammo cabinets can secure rifles, shotguns, and bullets all in one place. Like the other configurations, these have separate locking compartments with a keyed master door. It allows officers to complete access to stored weapons in an emergency.
Flexible in design, systems feature sheet steel riveted construction durable enough to resist corrosion, moisture, and chemicals. Smaller in size, larger qualities cost less to transport and do not require finer inspection or much maintenance. Units need anchoring to the wall, but ship assembled to simplify the process and speed use.
Heavy-Duty Ammo Cabinets
Heavy-duty ammo cabinets with adjustable shelves allow you the flexibility to use the interior space to the fullest while keeping bullets, handguns, and more organized. They’re great to use in law enforcement, tactical response team and military applications need a solution to keep ammunition safe and ready-to-access. Configurations have a five-point locking mechanism and include a key lock and padlock hasp that provides theft protection.
Systems have welded construction that uses heavy-duty ventilated steel side walls and doors to increase airflow and visual inspection of stored contents. It prevents dust from accumulating to ensure everything performs as it should when needed. An attractive powder-coat finish provides a clean and pleasing look. Furthermore, all variations comply with United States Military standards.
Police Pickup Truck Weapons Storage Lockers
Available vehicle weapons storage lockers range from ones designed to accommodate pickup trucks and Sedans to SUVs. All options either fit the rear trunk or cargo area, helping optimize space and conceal guns from public view. Read on to learn how models differ from each other and choose the one that fits your firearm needs.
Ones built to mount to pickup truck beds feature a durable and secure design with remote control access. It regulates entry to keep stored firearms safe and ensure officers have quick access while using little space. Users then have efficient capacity to organize more items there too, simplifying consolidation.
For more discrete storage and quick access, the pickup truck weapons lockers allow secure mounting to the wheel well. While secured there or elsewhere, they’re not easily recognizable to the naked eye. Furthermore, cases on the inside keep up to two rifles and more in place and protected during transit. Weapons avoid getting damaged during this time, ensuring they perform as expected in a raid or emergency. Units have a tamper-proof steel design and a stainless hinge that resists water and more.
Police Sedan Weapons Storage Lockers
Vehicle weapons storage lockers built to fit the rear of police Sedans have the same durable and secure design with remote control access. Like those used in pickup trucks, it regulates entry to safeguard weapons and ammo. Officers have fast access and experts can mount systems into the truck or cargo area without taking up too much space. Users still have access to the most discrete conditions since no one can see the contents, even when open too.
Unlike the pickup weapons storage, these have a tamper-proof, carpet-lined drawer with Velcro straps or foam options to secure firearms in place.
It locks and opens automatically with a wireless remote to prevent unlawful access. Furthermore, officers can use a manual key override to gain entry if a battery dies or the remote gets lost.
Police SUV Weapons Storage Lockers
Pick from many police SUV weapons storage lockers secure enough to keep firearms and more safe. They require little trunk or cargo area space to promote better space efficiency. Others have a lightweight design or come in a convenient kit that users can afford.
Furthermore, all configurations have a steel tamper-proof, carpet-lined drawer with Velcro straps or foam options to secure weapons in place. It locks and opens automatically with a wireless remote and includes a manual key override if the battery dies or remote gets lost. System drawers can protect two weapons and still have extra space to consolidate more. To help prevent unlawful access, an electrical release locking mechanism bolts with a master key override; tamper-resistant hardened steel lock.
Buy Police Gun Wall Lockers Online
Police gun wall lockers, ammo cabinets, and vehicle weapons storage are available to buy online and ship within two to four weeks. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Police & Security Vehicle Gun Lockers
Firearms, like any other object, can be lost, stolen, or misplaced. Unfortunately, the consequences can be much more dire than forgetting where someone put a key ring. In addition, it’s also – obviously – difficult to keep track of assets (especially those used in the field) when you don’t know where they are. Police vehicle gun lockers are designed to address these concerns all while improving officer and civilian safety.
Officers can mount these lockers into the trunk or rear cargo area of any standard police vehicle including Sedans, SUVs, and pickup trucks. Weapons, ammo, and other gear remain locked and out of sight within the tamper-proof 14-gauge steel locker body. But when duty calls, what makes this locker stand out is its patented quick deployment system. Instead of handling keys or keeping track of PINs, the lockers open with a remote control. This means that officers can open the lockers before they even get to the back of their vehicle – a valuable time-saver especially when lives are on the line. When officers can do their job quickly and efficiently, safety improves for everyone.
Vehicle Gun Locker Features
- Durable and tamper-proof 14-gauge galvannealed steel
- Patented quick deployment system
- Remote open feature for quick access
- Secure construction and reliable locking mechanism
- Keeps weapons out of sight even with the trunk or back hatch open
- Stores weapons without taking up space in the cargo area or trunk bed
- Protects weapons from dust and weather
- Manual key included for added security (in case of disabled vehicle or lost remote)
- Fits most standard police vehicles including Ford Interceptor Utility, Ford Intercept Sedan, Chevrolet Tahoe, Chevrolet Impala, Dodge Durango, Dodge Charger, and more
- Simple design with standard dimensions make it easy to transfer the lockers between vehicle platforms
- Secure weapon storage while leaving access to the spare tire
- Units are available to law enforcement and security-related personnel only
Buy Police Vehicle Gun Lockers Online
Vehicle weapon lockers are available to buy online and ship within 15-20 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Recessed Gun Lockers
These recessed weapon lockers provide secure and low-profile storage for rifles, pistols, long guns, ammunition, and other weapon accessories. When installed, the lockers nest between wall studs and are mounted into the wall for plenty of storage space while remaining discreet.
In order to provide superior and long-lasting durability, the recessed weapon lockers are built with a 20-gauge steel frame and 16-gauge steel door. The full-height, piano-hinged door also prevents tampering and can be changed from left to right hinged in the field. Lockers are also available in multiple colors with a durable powder coat finish.
You can choose from two locking options (key or digital) depending on your security needs. Additionally, you can set the digital locks in “station” or “locker” mode at any time, which makes it an ideal option for applications with multiple users.
When set in “station” mode, a user can lock and unlock any available locker with a user-selected 4-digit PIN. When the user is finished with the locker after the door has been reopened, the PIN is erased to leave the locker available for the next user. This is an ideal option for public facilities such as courthouses and government buildings. When in “locker” mode, an assigned user accesses the locker for repeated use with a pre-programmed PIN.
- 20-gauge steel frame
- Available in 16″ and 24″ widths; 18″, 36″, and 54″ heights; and 4″ depths
- Full-height piano-hinge 16-gauge steel door with 1/4″ diameter steel locking rods
- Doors can be changed from left to right-hinged in the field
- Available with key locks or digital locks with station or locker mode
- Durable powder coat finish available in several colors
- Ships assembled
- 3-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Made in the USA
Buy Recessed Weapon Lockers Online
Recessed weapon lockers are available to buy online and ship within 20-30 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Wire Storage Partition Wall Fencing & Safety Gates
Create secure police inmate containment cells with wire storage partition wall fencing and safety gates that have a durable, but simple design. It requires fewer parts than standard alternatives to form sturdy enclosures that install or relocate in minutes. Made from welded wire mesh, the panels have the strength to withstand harsh abuse yet flexible enough to increase in height. Able to stand up to 11′ high, units optimize existing vertical space while providing safe tamperproof storage.
The wire storage partition wall fencing includes safety gates with a universal design. It allows the components to hinge on the left or right-hand side and swing in or outside, ensuring safe and ergonomic use to prevent injury. Users can even reconfigure the paneling and doors to create cages versatile enough to use elsewhere. This includes industrial and technology industries that need a secure solution to store tools, machinery, servers, and more.
Panels: Sturdy 10-gauge welded wire 2″ x 2″ square mesh panels (actual openings measure 1-7/8″) with durable 1-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ 13-gauge rolled form angle frame. Panels, when attached to posts, hang 3-1/4″ off the ground. Welded wire panels are easy to notch for around pipes and obstructions if required.
Posts: Posts allow use in corners or straight runs and project 2″ above the top of the panel. Standard baseplates measure 2″ x 7″ welded to the post with holes to fit anchors (baseplates extend out 2-1/2″ on both sides of the post). Standard hole layout allows up to 3-1/4″ sweep space. Floor anchors included.
Hinged Doors: Universal construction can accommodate left or right hand and inside or outside swing use. Door measures 3′ wide by 7′-3 1/4″ high with stiffeners and transom panel sized to match partition height. The door includes three 4″ x 1″ 10-gauge tight pin hinges. Optional 4′ hinged doors available upon request.
Optional Adjustable Filler Panels: Adjustable solid sheet metal filler panels used to fill gaps between partitions and walls or between partitions to prevent security breaches. Filler panels adjust from 1″ to 11″ high and come in 8′ and 10′ heights to accommodate user needs.
Hardware: Includes 3/8″ standard thread-grade two-plated fastening hardware. Utilizes the heaviest assembly hardware in the industry with bolts accessible from inside to prevent tampering.
Floor Anchors: 3/8″ wedge-type floor anchors included
Finish: Standard finish come in an attractive gray acrylic enamel color. Other colors available, including yellow, black, red, blue, orange, tan, and white.
Assembly: Systems ship unassembled
Warranty: One-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
Made in the USA
Buy wire storage partition wall fencing & safety gates online
Wire storage partition wall fencing and safety gates are available to buy online and ship within 3-4 weeks with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking out the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Secure Weapon Storage
Provide secure, discreet, and convenient weapon storage with handgun cabinets and stacking pistol lockers. You can mount these locking compartments on the wall, onto existing furniture, or stack them on top of each other to save space. They are ideal for use in police departments, courthouses, detention centers, government facilities, and more.
- 18-gauge steel all-welded frame
- Mounting holes allow you to fasten the cabinets to the wall, side to side, or stacking
- Four and six-high lockers come with adjustable leveling feet
- Full-height piano-hinged 16-gauge steel door (hinged at bottom; doors swing down when open)
- Locking options: padlock hasp (padlock not included); key locks (each compartment keyed differently); enhanced key locks (when ordering over 100 different key variations to ensure no duplicate keys); digital locks with multiple programmable settings (see below)
- Rubber compartment inserts to protect stored weapons
- Powder coat finish available in several colors
- Ships assembled
- 3-year manufacturer’s limited warranty on electrical components; lifetime manufacturer’s limited warranty on parts
- Made in the USA
- Single-tier: 9 ½” W x 11″ D x 5″ H
- Four-tier: 12″ W x 8″ D x 23″ H
- Six-tier: 12″ W x 8″ D x 33″ H
Electronic Lock Features
- Locks can be set to “station” or “locker” mode at any time
- Powered by two AAA alkaline batteries that can operate for 4 or more years (LED on lock will flash to indicate low battery level)
- Users can lock and unlock any available locker with a user-selected 4-digit code
- After the locker is reopened, the PIN is erased to make the locker available to the next user
- Users enter a pre-programmed 4-digit code that allows repeated access to the locker
- Lock does not require a code to relock the door
Buy Handgun Cabinets Online
Handgun cabinets are available to buy online and ship within 20-30 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Police Property & Evidence Cabinets
Secure property and evidence storage is crucial for police and law enforcement facilities. Improper storage could lead to property damage, theft, or missing items. These evidence lockers are designed specifically for law enforcement applications with a durable and vented design to keep stored items properly secured.
Evidence lockers are available to buy in cabinet-only configurations (no shelves) or with three adjustable shelves. If you require more or fewer than 3 shelving levels, we suggest purchasing the cabinet-only option and additional shelves to add on later. You can adjust each shelving level in 1″ increments for storing multiple types of items in one cabinet. Its perforated vented doors (single or double) also allow air to flow through the cabinet, which keeps items dry and prevents the buildup of mold, dust, or odors. These doors also include four tamper-proof hinges that are inaccessible from the outside of the cabinet for stronger security and theft prevention.
You can choose from evidence lockers with widths of 24″ or 36″ depending on the size of your application (all cabinets are 80″ in height). The all-welded evidence lockers ship fully assembled and ready to set in place. Lastly, the evidence lockers also have two 3″ pop-outs for power cords and electronics.
- All-welded steel construction with leveling glides
- Available in 24″ and 36″ widths and 80″ height
- Back of cabinet has two 3″ diameter pop-outs for routing power cords
- Shelves adjustable in 1″ increments
- Each shelf holds 50 lbs.
- Perforated vent doors
- Each door includes four tamper-proof hinges inside the cabinet, which are inaccessible from the outside
- Available in multiple colors
- Five-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
Buy Evidence Lockers Online
Police evidence lockers are available to buy online and ship within 10-15 business days. Free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Armories in the military and law enforcement require specific storage for weapons and gear. This includes maintenance and repair tasks, as technicians need somewhere to temporarily store weapons while they’re working. Our armory workbenches are designed to meet the unique needs of law enforcement and military facilities with an efficient design and plenty of space to neatly store weapons and tools without taking up a lot of floor space.
The armory workbenches are designed to be durable and flexible to meet every need. With a proper workbench, technicians can focus on the task at hand without sorting through piles of items placed wherever they will fit. In addition, the pegboard keeps the worksurface clear and tidy for fast retrieval. This level of organization also allows quick visual inventory to prevent loss or theft.
To customize your workstation, armory benches come with numerous optional accessories. Accessories include rifle and pistol racks, shelves, ammo bins, trays, and more.
- Available in standard or customized configurations
- 14-gauge heavy-duty steel framework with 11-gauge reinforcements and supports
- Solid maple butcherblock and stainless steel work surfaces
- 16-gauge steel pegboard panels with 9/32″ square holes on 1″ spacing
- Standard 60″ and 72″ widths; 84″ width benches available on request
- 33″ overall bench depth (work surface 30″ deep)
- Standard 84″ overall height with a 42″ work surface height; available in 72″ overall height with 30″ work surface height
- Available with 2 accessory kits
- Accessory kit 1 includes (1) six rifle rack, (1) five pistol rack, (2) 28″W x 12″D shelves, (1) bin rack with four 4″W bins, (2) 6″W ammo bins, and (2) 12″W trays.
- Accessory kit 2 includes (1) six rifle rack, (2) 42″W x 12″D shelves, (2) 6″W ammo bins, and (2) 24″W trays.
- Durable powder-coated grey finish
- Made in the USA
- Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
Buy Armory Workbenches Online
Armory workbenches are available to buy online with free dock-to-dock shipping. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Detainee Holding Benches with Handcuff Bars
For enhanced security and durability, prisoner restraint benches with handcuff rings are perfect for temporary detainment in transfer centers and holding areas, courthouses, airports, hotels, hospitals, and more.
The prisoner restraint benches provide an easy way to humanely and safely secure detainees from doing harm to themselves or others. Its steel and high density recycled plastic construction is also guaranteed for long-lasting use and is environmentally friendly. The included cuff bar and cuff loops are easy to use with handcuffs, so there is no need to buy extra equipment.
Benches include all mounting hardware and anchors needed for do-it-yourself assembly. Upkeep is also quick and easy since the high density plastic is smooth and easily wiped or rinsed to maintain cleanliness. Depending on your needs, you can also choose from various bench lengths, sizes, backs, and colors.
Restraint Bench Features
Additional features of the prisoner restraint benches include:
- Steel construction and all-welded handcuff bar along the entire length of the bench seat
- Available with or without backs in standard and ADA widths
- Durable and easy to clean high density recycled plastic bench surface
- Benches 6′ and longer have three legs; shorter benches have two legs
- Each bench leg comes with two cuff loops (one under the bench and one at floor level)
- Easy assembly; all hardware and anchors included
- Made in the USA
- One year limited manufacturer’s warranty
Buy Prisoner Restraint Benches Online
Click here to buy prisoner restraint benches for detention centers online. Allow 7-12 business days for shipping. For further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message to speak to one of our specialists.
Storing Bulky Tactical Gear Efficiently
In law enforcement and military operations, every second counts. Storing bulky gear quickly eats up valuable space, making your storage area disorganized and stressful to navigate. In an emergency situation, officers are wasting time trying to retrieve their gear instead of being where they’re needed. Special ops SWAT gear lockers are designed for storing tactical equipment efficiently and in less space so officers can find equipment quickly.
The special ops SWAT gear lockers include a variety of options so you can tailor your storage area to officer needs. A combination of coat hangers and adjustable shelving allows officers to store their gear in one convenient area. The lockers are great for storing multiple vests, pairs of boots, and gear bags.
For your security needs, you can also order the lockers with keyed or keyless locking doors. The keyless locks eliminate the need to spend time on tedious manual key management. The SWAT gear locker features include:
- Units available in widths of 24″, 30″, 36″, 42″, and 48″.
- All units are 7’4″ high and 2′ deep.
- Shelves are 22-gauge steel and adjustable on 1.5″ centers.
- Shelving reinforcements included (one reinforcement for 24″, 30″, and 36″ wide shelves; two reinforcements for 42″ and 48″ wide shelves).
- Garment rods are 1.5″ in diameter and adjustable on 1.5″ centers.
- 2.75″ high bottom kick plates prevent items from rolling under the shelves.
- Units include two-piece closed back panels, which add .375″ to the overall depth.
- Optional hinged doors available with key locks or keyless electronic locks.
- Powder-coated, scratch and corrosion-resistant finish in a variety of colors.
- Tool free assembly and easy installation. Most components snap together with a rubber mallet hammer.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Buy Special Ops SWAT Gear Lockers Online
Special ops SWAT gear lockers are available to buy online. For further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message to speak to one of our experts.
Crowd Control Portable Security Gates
Portable folding security gates provide a quick and easy crowd control method to close off hallways, entrances, and other areas in your building. Simply roll into place and use the extendable locking bars for adjustable placement in hallways and corridors. The security gates are built for long-lasting durability and ease of use with heavy-duty swivel casters that allow easy maneuverability. You can use the gates for spaces of varying sizes, and you can join two or more together for larger areas. The gates are great for a wide range of applications for crowd control, safety, and security in schools, malls, offices, theaters, recreation centers, libraries, hospitals, warehouses, and more.
Security gate features include:
- A combination of zinc-plated and galvanized steel provides durable gate construction
- Vertical gate pickets spaced on 6″ centers
- Gates have wheeled outriggers with 2 ½” swivel casters, allowing users to safely roll them out of the way when not in use
- Includes bumpers to protect walls
- Come standard with a padlock hasp (padlock not included)
- Optional cylinder locks and floor/wall anchoring packages are available upon request
- Available in several sizes to accommodate openings between 42″ to 18′ wide
- Gates 42″ to 7′ collapse to 19″ x 30″; gates 7′ to 11′ collapse down to 24″ x 30″; and gates 11′ to 18′ collapse down to 30″ x 30″
- Join two or more gates together to make larger openings
- To prevent corrosion and provide a durable finish, gates are coated with a zinc/iron phosphate solution, then powder-coated, sprayed, and baked at 325ºF
- Available in silver color
- GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
How to Use
The gate operation is quick and easy, allowing you to set secure barriers down to the last minute.
- Extend gate until the rubber bumpers touch both walls.
- Lower lock channels together.
- Raise both channels and place the pin in aligning holes.
- Push down on the channels until they secure into the locking bracket.
- Lock the gate in position with a padlock.
Buy Portable Folding Security Gates Online
Portable folding security gates are available to buy online and ship in 7-10 business days. For further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message to speak to one of our experts.