Height Adjustable Workbenches
Are you looking for an easy way to improve ergonomics and performance in your workplace? Check out height adjustable workbenches with electric or manual adjustment to allow comfort for anyone and everyone.
By now, you probably know that sitting at a desk all day can be harmful from poor posture or repetitive manual tasks. Nowadays, it’s common to see sit-stand desks in offices, libraries, warehouses, and other workplaces. And for good reason. Within seconds, users easily adjust their desk to their preferred height whether sitting or standing depending on their comfort. After all, standing for long periods of time isn’t good for you, either; generally, it’s best to alternate between sitting and standing positions throughout the day, and the height adjustable workbenches make this easy to do.
With its versatile and customizable range of motion, these workbenches are great for multiple-shift, multiple-operator applications such as manufacturing, fulfillment, shipping and receiving, packing, assembly, laboratories, and more. Indicated models also include casters, allowing you to transport the workstation wherever you need it!
Now you just need to decide if a manual or electric workbench is right for you. See below for manual and electric workbench features.
- Heavy-duty 7 to 18-gauge steel framework
- Cantilevered telescoping legs
- 1-1/8″ engineered particleboard worksurface with GP50 high pressure laminate on top of backer sheet to create a 1-1/4″ thick panel
- 2mm worksurface radius edge with high impact-resistant 3mm thick PVC edging
- Epoxy powder coat finish available in multiple colors with gray worksurface (additional worksurface colors available with a longer ship time and/or additional cost)
- Ships unassembled
- Weight capacities of up to 1,200 lbs. depending on model (see product pages for details)
- Lights add 2″ to 5″ to bench height
- ADA compliant
- Designed to meet ANSI/HFS 100-1988
- 5-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Made in the USA
- Cord length: 10′
- Linear actuator with integral limit switches, 24 VDC low voltage control
- 1/2″ per second travel time
- Work surface adjusts from 29.5″ to 45.5″
- Bench uprights can be set at 33″ or 42″
- Height adjustment with a plunger knob that unlocks the legs and turns to adjust the height
- Work surface adjusts from 29.5″ to 44.5″
- Bench uprights can be set at 33″ or 42″
Buy Height Adjustable Workbenches Online
Height adjustable workbenches are available to buy online and ship in 10-12 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Mobile Folding Tables
Mobile folding conference tables are an easy way to quickly set up workspaces when and where you need them, and store them in a compact space when you don’t. Simply fold the tables out and roll them into place and nest them together when you’re finished. When nested together, the tables take up only a fraction of the space.
The mobile folding conference tables are ideal for use in classrooms, training rooms, meetings, offices, and much more. Each table also includes two ganging clips, which allow you to connect the tables together. This allows you the flexibility to create tables of multiple sizes for a variety of applications. Since the tables are on wheels, it’s also easy to transport them where they’re needed.
Additionally, the tables include 1″ thick laminate/particle board tops and PVC edge banding that adds stability and a smooth, finished look. A metal modesty panel with an integral cable trough also keeps cables neat and tidy.
- Available in 48″, 60″, and 72″ lengths
- 1″ thick laminate/particle board top
- PVC edge banding
- Metal base
- Modesty panel with integrated cable trough
- 4 locking casters
- 2 ganging clips included to connect tables together
- Cherry or gray finish
- Ships unassembled
- 1-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Made in the USA
Buy Mobile Folding Conference Tables Online
Mobile folding conference tables are available to buy online and ship within 5-7 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Multimedia Lecterns & Podiums
Modern multimedia lecterns and portable speaker podiums are ideal to use as speaker platforms, customer service desks, presentations, conferences, classrooms, and more. With its versatile design, it’s easy to integrate all types of electronics and multimedia equipment according to your needs. Choose from a variety of lectern and podium designs available online. Additionally, most items ship assembled and include a 1-year manufacturer’s limited warranty.
The multimedia lecterns and podiums are available with a wide variety of optional features as listed below. Please note that not all of these options are available on every model. Contact us for more information on available options if you wish to include them in your order.
- Folding side shelf kit
- Additional interior shelf
- Sliding shelf
- Vented metal utility shelf
- Wireless charging station
- Table top cable well
- Round cable well
- Power panel
- Surface-mounted 3-outlet 120V power bar
- Power panel with surge protection and USB port
- 6-outlet 110V power bar
- Sliding drawer
- 120mm AC cooling fan
- Countdown timer and clock
- Adjustable gooseneck light
- Adjustable gooseneck microphone
- 19-25″ monitor/camera bracket
- Monitor mount
- LCD monitor mount
- Adjustable dual monitor arm
- Adjustable monitor arm
- Floor levelers for stationary applications
- Dongle lighting
- 19″ long lacing support bar
- Set of multimedia equipment rack rails
- 12 and 14-space multimedia equipment rack frame kits
- Custom cutouts for electronics and other items
- 60mm round grommet (black, white, or grey)
- Metal casters
- Additional magnetic key for hidden locks
- Removable wedge console
- 8, 10, and 12-space drop-in multimedia equipment racks
- 10-space drop-in/desktop rack
Buy Multimedia Lecterns Online
Multimedia lecterns and podiums are available to buy online and ship within 15-20 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Electronic Height Adjustable Desks
Want more variation in your workspace? Electric height adjustable desks are just the thing you need. With its push-button height adjustment, users are seconds away from a workspace that fits their exact needs.
Especially in the past few years, you’ve probably heard about “sitting disease.” Sitting for long periods of time has not only shown to increase some health risks—it’s also just plain uncomfortable. So is improper posture regardless of whether you’re sitting, standing, or doing yoga. Everyone has different needs; adjustable desks make it easy to meet all of them for an efficient and productive work environment. This is doubly important in workspaces that cycle between multiple users so everyone’s needs are met.
With its electronic components, the desks are also incredibly easy for anyone to use. The desks are capable of four pre-programmed heights so frequent users can simply push a button to set up their workspace. Then, users can manually tune the desk height to the exact inch at a rate of 1.5″ per second. Additionally, the desks come pre-wired and are fast and easy to set up; just attach the legs and feet. Choose from multiple models and colors depending on your needs, including desks with capacities up to 275 lbs. and optional sliding desk drawers.
- Solid industrial-strength aluminum construction
- Leveling feet included
- Medium density fiberboard (MDF) work surface
- Digital controller with LED display and 4 height memory settings
- Single heavy-duty gear motor allows fast adjustment of work surface 1.5″ per second
- 175 lbs. weight capacity
- Ships unassembled
- CARD approved
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA standards
- 5-year manufacturer’s limited warranty on non-electronic components
- 2-year manufacturer’s limited warranty on electronic components
Buy Electric Height Adjustable Desks Online
Electric height adjustable desks are available to buy online and ship within 5-7 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
An Ergonomic Workbench Solution
With increasing public health initiatives, ergonomics is a top issue for many companies. Repetitive motion injuries (RMI) are a major damper in productivity, and who wants to work at an uncomfortable desk? Motorized height adjustable tables provide an ergonomic work solution with the flexibility to accommodate multiple users.
This is especially useful for technical work with rotating shifts since each user has unique needs. With three programmable height settings, users simply push a button to set it up at the perfect height every time. Now employees don’t have to bend and reach across their desks. They can also change the workbench height if needed depending on the task.
For technical applications, the motorized height adjustable tables are also available with ESD worksurfaces for safe electronics handling.
- All steel frame construction
- Choice of ESD, laminate, or maple work surfaces
- Work surfaces adjust from 30.5″ to 46.5″ with a motorized up/down switch
- Benches can be programmed to three pre-set heights for quick set-up
- UL and CSA approved electric motor and control box
- 1000 lbs. total weight capacity
- Powder coated steel components with laminate or ESD worksurface materials
- Other colors available in 4 to 6 week ship time
- Accessories include: overhead light, upper shelf, bin rail, electrical power strip, under work surface drawer
- Ships unassembled with easy do-it-yourself assembly
- Manufacturer’s limited 1-year warranty
Buy Motorized Height Adjustable Workbenches Online
Motorized height adjustable workstations are available to buy online and ship within 7 to 10 business days. Free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Technical Workstations & Desks
With technology as an ever-increasing presence in modern workplaces, collaboration among technicians and employees is key. And just like any other application, these workplace solutions need the flexibility to adapt to varying user needs. Technical workstations are available in a wide variety of configurations with options and features such as overhead storage, ESD (electrostatic discharge) laminate, and more to provide a perfect solution in any environment from electronics to laboratories.
Customizable High-Tech Workstations
Easily configurable, the durable technical workstations are great for solo or collaborative work. Back-to-back or corner units allow you to customize your workspace. For specialized applications, the technical workstations are also available with options such as ESD worksurfaces, grounding accessories, and integrated cable management ideal for high-tech environments. Chemical-resistant laminate is also available for lab and medical applications. Air, gas, and vacuum disconnect fixtures can also be attached to service bars. Additionally, with a weight capacity of up to 1,000 lbs., the workstations can be used in many different types of heavy-duty applications. Since the components are horizontally and vertically adjustable, users can configure the workstations in the most ergonomic manner without hassle.
These are just a few of the options available; a great many more are available to meet your exact needs.
- 14-gauge or heavier steel construction
- Height adjustable work surfaces from 26″ to 38″
- Weight capacity up to 1000 lbs. with minimal deflection
- Several high-pressure laminate work surface options available including thermally infused laminate, ESD laminate, or solid butcher block maple tops
- Numerous accessories available including overhead lighting, upper shelves/cabinets, partial base shelves, fabric screens, mouse platforms, lockable bins, cable management, bin rails, retractable keyboard holders, power strips, pegboards, whiteboards, and tack boards
- Assembly required
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
Buy Technical Workstations Online
Technical workstations are available to buy online with free dock-to-dock shipping. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Drafting Worktable Desks with Built-in Backlights
I’m going to start this blog post with a personal tidbit. My father started his career as an architect; any other architects or engineers know that this means countless late nights straining over their drafting worktable. Needless to say, back pain was a huge problem with this setup for a long time. If he wanted to use a lightbox, he had to buy it separately from the desk. Since it was a separate piece, it was clunky and cumbersome to move around.
But with improvements in technology, architects, engineers, and artists now have many more options. Drafting worktables at StoreMoreStore are available in a variety of configurations that promote ergonomics and usability, including desks with their own built-in lightboxes for a complete solution. Because its adjustable surface allows users to angle the table up to 50 degrees, it provides a more ergonomic and productive work area. Additionally, its heavy-duty construction guarantees long-lasting use. You can also choose from multiple desk sizes depending on your application.
- Heavy-duty steel framework base
- On applicable units, built-in lightboxes tilt up to 50 degrees
- Self-contained lightbox constructed from hardwood frames with translucent 1/8″ acrylic diffuser panel and 1/4″ clear glass
- UL listed, solid state lightbox assembly with a full range light dimming control (output between 0-325 foot-candles)
- Lightboxes include four 30 watt tubes for 30″ x 36″ sizes and four 40 watt tubes for 30″ x 48″ sizes
- Includes shallow drawer for supplies
- Desks without lightboxes are also available with flat file and drawer cabinets
- Ships unassembled in 7-10 business days
- Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
Buy Drafting Worktable Desks Online
Drafting worktable desks are in stock to buy online and ship within 7-10 business days. Free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Modular Mailroom Furniture Improves Organization
Everyone in the office is always busy, but the mail waits for no one. Since no one has time to organize it, your mailroom soon becomes cluttered and disorganized. Employees spend valuable time sorting through clutter and can lose or misplace important items. Modular mailroom furniture sorter kits and casegoods provide reusable, adjustable storage and sorting solutions so you can stay organized and on task.
The modular mailroom furniture sorter kits are designed for a wide variety of applications. Tables, cabinets, carts, through-wall sorters, and cubbies are just a few options. Constructed with aluminum extrusion framework, these casegoods are the strongest in the industry. Hundreds of sorters and complimentary options such as riser platforms, display boards, and dump rims are also available help organize your mailroom.
With incredibly flexible options, the modular mailroom furniture can be modified at any time to adapt to your needs. If you relocate or simply need to move your furniture, it easily comes with you. This is an eco-friendly alternative to built-in millwork. Modular mailroom furniture requires no construction costs and is completely reusable.
- Available in three heights, ten widths, and three depths
- Custom configurations available based on your specifications
- Include modesty panels on three sides for rigidity & structural integrity
- Available with optional casters, adjustable height legs, bottom shelves, consoles, and two modesty panel sizes
- Tables are shipped unassembled with easy do-it-yourself instructions
Mailroom Sort Modules
- Sorter shelves adjust on 1″ increments
- Shelves have no sharp edges, which prevents snags and hand injuries
- Transparent shelves allow more visibility of stored documents
- Sort modules come with label holders and Excel/Word templates. The label holders easily snap on and off for quick changes.
- Sorters come assembled and ready to use. Just unpack and slide in the shelves.
Buy Modular Mailroom Furniture Online
Modular mailroom furniture is available to buy online in standard or customized configurations. To order your mailroom casework, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Improve productivity using bookcases for office storage
Bookcases, a commonly used piece of office furniture, are very versatile and can be used for more than just to hold books. They are increasingly being used in more functional capacities for improved productivity, especially when it comes to business. Here are four different ways to use bookcases for office storage:
- Use them as room dividers to create separate work spaces or to establish an element of privacy in a shared space.
- Make them a place for digital files and electronic resources by turning them into a media console.
- Store unframed prints and framed artwork there for a creative collage of photographs and images.
- Turn them into storage for plants.
Increase accessibility with bookcases for office storage
Any one of the five different ways to use bookcases for office storage will prove to be beneficial for your work environment. For example, using bookcases as a media console for storing digital files and electronic resources makes perfect sense, especially since many companies are making the switch to a virtual database. With units featuring shelving that is between two and five stories in height, bookcases have plenty of storage capacity, providing you with the space you need to keep everything closer at hand for easier access.
Design of bookcases for office storage adds efficiency
- Available in a cherry or mocha color type and designed in a laminate finish
- Depending on the chosen model, adjustable shelving measures 1 1/4″ increments x 5″ or 1 1/4″ x 7 1/2″ of total adjustment
- Shelving contains corner mouse holes for vertical cable management
- Back panel provides grommet for wall access
Buy bookcases for office storage online
Bookcases for office storage are available online and ship anywhere between 7 to 10 business days, allowing 4 to 5 days for shipping. For more information or for further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667.
In lecture halls, patient rooms, waiting areas, or anywhere space is limited, finding seating that is flexible and durable, but also compact is difficult. But it doesn’t have to be. With wall-mounted folding seats, you can offer comfortable seating that supports up to 600 pounds. Crafted around the elements of cantilevered bridges and the human spine, the seats are designed with thick compression elements but with thinner, flexible tension components. And when not in use, the innovative folding mechanism enables the seats to nearly disappear.
Features of the Wall-Mounted Folding Seats
- Seats mount to the wall 6″ from the floor to facilitate cleaning
- Measures less than 4″ from the wall in the closed position
- Measures 22″ from center to center when mounting chairs adjacent to each other
- Innovative fold-down flex spring seat that automatically folds up to the wall when not is use
- 3/4″ upholstered seat cushion and 1/4″ upholstered back cushion
- Temporary short term lecture hall seating
- Corridor and conference room overflow seating
- Inside patient room seating
- Seating at the ends of book shelves and ranges
- Reception areas
- Waiting rooms
- Narrow corridors
- Small, space-constrained offices
Shop Now for Wall-Mounted Folding Seats
StoreMoreStore offers these innovative wall-mounted folding seats online for a great price. And we are here to answer any of your questions. Just give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.