Closed Back Sorters
Modular Mailroom Furniture Improves Organization
Everyone in the office is always busy, but the mail waits for no one. Since no one has time to organize it, your mailroom soon becomes cluttered and disorganized. Employees spend valuable time sorting through clutter and can lose or misplace important items. Modular mailroom furniture sorter kits and casegoods provide reusable, adjustable storage and sorting solutions so you can stay organized and on task.
The modular mailroom furniture sorter kits are designed for a wide variety of applications. Tables, cabinets, carts, through-wall sorters, and cubbies are just a few options. Constructed with aluminum extrusion framework, these casegoods are the strongest in the industry. Hundreds of sorters and complimentary options such as riser platforms, display boards, and dump rims are also available help organize your mailroom.
With incredibly flexible options, the modular mailroom furniture can be modified at any time to adapt to your needs. If you relocate or simply need to move your furniture, it easily comes with you. This is an eco-friendly alternative to built-in millwork. Modular mailroom furniture requires no construction costs and is completely reusable.
- Available in three heights, ten widths, and three depths
- Custom configurations available based on your specifications
- Include modesty panels on three sides for rigidity & structural integrity
- Available with optional casters, adjustable height legs, bottom shelves, consoles, and two modesty panel sizes
- Tables are shipped unassembled with easy do-it-yourself instructions
Mailroom Sort Modules
- Sorter shelves adjust on 1″ increments
- Shelves have no sharp edges, which prevents snags and hand injuries
- Transparent shelves allow more visibility of stored documents
- Sort modules come with label holders and Excel/Word templates. The label holders easily snap on and off for quick changes.
- Sorters come assembled and ready to use. Just unpack and slide in the shelves.
Buy Modular Mailroom Furniture Online
Modular mailroom furniture is available to buy online in standard or customized configurations. To order your mailroom casework, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Additional Hamilton Sorter Parts and Accessories for Mailroom Sorting Equipment Boston, Chicago, Miami
Hamilton Sorter Mailroom furniture is great for keeping documents, literature, and mail organized. Whether you are in Boston, Chicago, or Miami, we have a complete line of Hamilton Sorter parts and accessories including mailroom trays, mail drawers, and sorter shelves. We have extra mail shelves for freestanding stand alone sorters or sliding mail trays for table top sorters online at StoreMoreStore to maximize your Hamilton Sorter Mailroom Products. Some of our Hamilton Sorter parts and accessories include:
• Mail Sorter Shelves (letter, legal and oversize)
• Name Labels
• Mailroom Trays
• Office Supply and Mail Drawers
We Will Help You Find the Hamilton Sorter Mailroom Trays, Mail Drawers Sorter Shelves, and Accessories You Need
Don’t see what you are looking for? Then give is a call toll free at 1-855-786-7667 or send us an email. We will be happy to help you find the Hamilton Sorter parts you are looking for.
Keeping your desk organized can be difficult. A Hamilton Sorter Closed Back Desktop Sorter from StoreMoreStore is perfect if you need a place to manage and store all your mail, literature, forms, and documents because sorters save you time by keeping you organized.
Benefits of Hamilton Sorter Closed Back Desktop Sorting Units
- Easily Adjustable Sliding Mail Shelves: Sorting shelves and trays slide in and out on tracks making opening heights between shelves easy to adjust.
- Easy to Read Colored Labels: Sorter trays or shelves have full length name labels that are easy to change.
- Transparent Mail Sorting Shelves: The transparent sorting shelves let light pass through the sorter unit making stored documents and mail easier to see.
- No Sharp Edges on Mail Shelves: Mail sorter shelves are designed with no sharp edges to guard fast moving hands when sorting mail.
- No Assembly Required: Sorting units come fully assembled, just open the carton, set the mail sorter in place, and slide in the sorter shelves to use.
- Wide Choice of Colors of Mail Sorters: Hamilton Sorter has a large variety of sorter color finishes to match any office décor.
- GREENGUARD® Certified: Hamilton Sorter’s Closed Back Desktop Sorters are GREENGUARD® certified offering a environmental friendly addition to your office.
Whether you’re in Charlotte, Atlanta, or anywhere else in the USA, you can shop online today at StoreMoreStore for great deals on Hamilton Sorter Closed Back Sorters!
Looking for extra shelves or parts for your Hamilton Sorter table top Sorter or Stand Alone Mailroom Sorter? We have all the shelves, trays, drawers, and sorter parts you need. Give us a call today toll free 1-855-786-7667 or send us an email and we will help you with all your Hamilton Sorter Product needs.
If you are looking for a way to conveniently pass mail and other documents from one work area to another, then take a look at StoreMoreStore’s Pass Thru type sorters. These dual sided open back sorters allow you to place your mail and literature in one side of the sorter and retrieve it from the other side of the sorter. For example, you can mount Pass Thru Sorters in the wall of your mailroom to allow mailroom staff to sort mail into slots from inside the mailroom and employees to retrieve mail from outside the mailroom. This type of Pass Thru sorting equipment saves time distributing mail to various offices by mailroom personnel. Doors can be added to the pass thru sorters for additional security if required.
Here are just a few of the benefits of Hamilton Sorter’s Open Back Sorters:
• Easily Adjustable Sorter Shelves: Sorting shelves and trays slide in and out on tracks making opening heights between shelves easy when your document and mail sorting storage needs change.
• Easy to Read Sorter Shelf Labels: Sorter trays or shelves offer full length name labels that are easy to read and easy to change.
• Transparent Sorter Shelves: The transparent sorting shelves let light pass in and through the sorter making stored documents and mail easier to see.
• No Sharp Edges on Sorter Shelves: Mail sorter shelves are designed with no sharp edges to protect fast moving hands when sorting mail, documents and literature.
• Ships Assembled: Sorting units come fully assembled, just open the box, set the sorter in place, and slide in the sorter shelves to use.
• Choice of Sorter Colors: Hamilton Sorter has a large variety of color finishes to match any office décor.
• GREENGUARD® Certified: Hamilton Sorter’s Closed Back Desktop Sorters are GREENGUARD® certified offering a green friendly addition to your desk and office.
Shop today at StoreMoreStore for great deals on all types of mail and literature sorters!
Whether you are looking for closed back sorters to sit on top of a table or desk or a freestanding full height sorter, you can find it at StoreMoreStore. We also carry mail sorting shelves, drawers, labels, trays and other sorter accessories. Don’t see what you are looking for? Call us today toll free at 1-855-786-7667 or send us an email, and we will help you with your mailroom and literature sorting needs.
The accurate and efficient flow of documents is essential to your business. One of the best ways to make sure documents, files and mail get to the right people is with well designed mail center sorter furniture. StoreMoreStore has great deals on all Hamilton Sorter Stand Alone Mailroom Sorter for sorting mail, documents, literature, files, and forms. Hamilton Sorter’s document sorting furniture provides flexibility and adjustability to meet the changing needs of your business while keeping you organized.
Benefits of Stand Alone Mailroom Sorter Cabinets and Mail Sorting Furniture
Here are just a few of the benefits of Hamilton Sorter’s Stand Alone Mailroom Sorters:
• Easy to Read Sorting Labels: Sorter trays or shelves offer full length name labels that are easy to read and easy to change.
• Transparent Sorting Shelves: The transparent sorting shelves let light pass in and through the sorter making stored documents and mail easier to see.
• No Sharp Shelf Edges: Mail sorter shelves are designed with no sharp edges to protect fast moving hands when sorting mail, documents, and literature.
• No Assembly Required: Sorting units come fully assembled, just open the box, set the sorter in place, and slide in the sorter shelves to use.
• Wide Choice of Sorter Colors: Hamilton Sorter has a large variety of color finishes to match any office décor.
• GREENGUARD® Certified: Hamilton Sorter’s Freestanding Mailroom Sorters are GREENGUARD® certified offering a green friendly addition to your office.
Shop today at StoreMoreStore for Hamilton Sorter Stand Alone Mailroom Sorters! We have all types Freestanding Mailroom Sorters including, sorters with all slots, locking hinged doors, sliding doors, roll-out posting shelves, and other storage configurations.
Visit us at StoreMoreStore to see our entire selection of Pass Thru Sorters, Closed Back Sorters, and Sorter Accessories. Also, if you need any help deciding on any Hamilton Sorter products or you don’t see what you want just give us a call at our toll free number 1-855-786-7667 or send us an email.