If there’s one challenge all industries have in common, it’s this: Everything is constantly changing. Consequently, if you have any hope of keeping up with the competition, you need to know how to continuously adapt your workflow to meet new and changing demands. And surprisingly, this includes your physical space. Because of its reusable design, mailroom sorting furniture is an easy way to achieve workplace flexibility no matter where you go, allowing you to spend less time on organization and more on the tasks that matter to your business’s bottom line.
Because of its modular components, the mailroom sorting furniture is designed to adapt to your present and future needs. This is what makes them such a worthwhile investment, especially when you compare it to built-in millwork. Since ordinary millwork can’t change, it’s often disposed of after an average of 2 1/2 years. What if you install brand-new millwork, only to discover that you have to move offices before its return on investment? Since our mailroom furniture is modular, this is a non-issue. So if you relocate or need a new layout, all you have to do is adjust the components to your liking—no tools required! Also, there is no need to spend on contractors or costly building modifications.
As soon as it’s delivered, install this sorting furniture in mailrooms anywhere from corporate offices to breakrooms, universities, and more. Additionally, we offer multiple configurations available to buy online with horizontal slots or a combination of shelves and hanging folders. Since each design arrives pre-kitted, it’s ready to set in place for sorting, organizing, and distributing all types of mail, parcels, and supplies. When you have this much convenience, why would you waste time and money with millwork?
Mailroom Sorting Furniture Features
- Assembly: Ships assembled
- Backs: Cabinet back is single-panel 45 psi density MDF, 1/4″ thick substrate
- Body & Edges: .5mm thick high-impact material thermally bonded to exposed edges on cabinet body
- Doors: 3mm thick ABS material cabinet door edging with concealed and self-closing adjustable hinges
- Finishes: Laminates are available in multiple solids, woodgrains, textures, and abstracts. Powder-coated charcoal black steel framework. Light gray sorters. Transparent backs. Sorter trays are available in clear, yellow, red, and blue. Dark green hanging folders.
- Folders: Polypropylene hanging folders include snaps to interlock and a 5″ long magnified label index (white labels included) with rails to suspend folders
- Frame: Cabinet frame designed to support 1,000 lbs. 12-gauge furniture-grade steel vertical frame and 16-gauge horizontal steel frame
- Leveling: Non-marring 1 1/4″ diameter leveling guides
- Modularity: Modular design allows unit configuration to multiple widths/heights. Easily configured on-demand with no tools required
- Modules: Modules are made of lightweight, high-strength 100% recyclable polystyrene which is non-combustible and non-toxic with zero emissive properties and rated as safe for human contact and food storage
- Side Panels, Doors, & Shelves: 3/4″ thick, 45-65 psi industrial grade particleboard cabinet side panels, doors and shelves that meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Sustainability: 100% recycled wood cores
- Trays: Sorter trays made from high-strength polystyrene with a dish design that allows materials to nest in the tray
- Warranty: Lifetime manufacturer’s limited warranty on material and workmanship
Buy Mailroom Sorting Furniture Online
If you’re looking for quality and convenience, mailroom sorting furniture is available to buy online with free dock-to-dock shipping in 12-17 business days. Additionally, if you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Security Mail Slot Stations
Locking mail cubbies are designed with individual locking compartments for sorting and distributing mail. This makes them an ideal solution for secure and private pick-up of individual mail and packages in hospitals, schools, offices, and more. Individual mail is delivered through slots in the compartments, and the back of the cabinet allows full access to all compartments with one large locking single door.
The individual locking compartments deter theft and ensure that user mail is secure and protected. This also increases organization, as every compartment is clearly labeled. With doors that enclose the compartments, it provides your mailroom with a clean, professional look uninterrupted by messy piles of mail.
These mail sorters are also modular, allowing you to bolt the units together for more seamless storage at any time. Authorized users can access all mail slots at once through the locking back door. Lastly, the sorters have a durable powder coat paint finish that is resistant to scratches and corrosion, making it a long-lasting solution.
- Welded 20 gauge steel construction
- Bolt units together for modular storage
- Front and rear bend on shelves for labeling
- Individual front doors with 7/8″ mail slot with keys
- Hinged full rear door allows access to all slots at once
- Available in multiple sizes and configurations depending on your needs
- Standalone units or integrated with other types of mailroom furniture such as cabinets and shelves
- Chipping and corrosion-resistant putty powder coat paint finish
- One year limited manufacturer’s warranty
Buy Locking Mail Cubbies Online
Locking mail cubbies are available to buy online and ship in 4-8 business days. For further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message to speak to one of our storage experts.
Mailroom Sorting Cabinets
Mail literature sorting cabinets are an easy and efficient way to store your incoming and outgoing papers and binders. When you use storage that allows quick access, you spend less time rifling through your documents and more time on important workplace tasks. In a busy office, time spent on unproductive tasks quickly add up; the mail sorting cabinets are designed to specifically counteract this wasted time.
In addition to time savings, the sorting cabinets also provide a clean, professional storage area in a small space. With adjustable slotted shelves, you can configure the cabinets to store multiple sizes of materials in a single space.
Security is also an issue when storing sensitive documents. For your privacy and protection, the sorting cabinets can also be configured with hinged doors. The shelves are also durable enough to store more than just files. With Individual shelf capacities at 240 lbs, the cabinets are also great for storing and organizing binders, boxes, and other heavier materials.
- All-welded steel cabinet construction provides increased durability
- Cabinets are available in 36″ or 42″ widths and 64 ½” or 80″ heights.
- Adjustable sorting shelves made from 18 gauge steel. A beveled front edge holds labels, and thumb-cut shelves make it easy to quickly grab papers.
- Shelves interlock into vertical tabs that adjust in ½” increments, allowing you to store a variety of supplies in one cabinet.
- Full-width shelves constructed from 18 gauge steel. Durable and will hold up to 240 lbs. per shelf.
- Optional hinged doors are available to close and lock the cabinet while it isn’t in use.
- 5-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Optional accessories include additional sorting shelves, label holders, and dividers.
Buy Mail Literature Sorting Cabinets Online
Mail literature sorting cabinets are available to buy online and ship within 10-15 business days. For further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message to speak to one of our experts.
Online Shopping Increases the Burden on Mail Sorting
Online shopping is one of the great conveniences of our technological world, but can sometimes be the opposite for those who have to sort through these parcels. Large volumes of mail and package delivery presents multiple unique challenges, especially for applications such as apartment buildings or universities. Bulk mail sorting bins are an easy way to make your mail center manageable and prevent your staff from being buried in boxes.
An Easy Way to Organize Your Mailroom & Make More Space
An increased volume of mail means you need more storage space for said mail. Real estate is at a premium, and it’s likely that you don’t have the time or budget to expand your mailroom with more space. With automatic tracking and alerts, users know exactly when their package is delivered−and they expect it to be ready when they pick it up. Managing and sorting deliveries is especially stressful during prime times when recipients come to pick them up after work and class. A lack of storage space amplifies these issues, as you can’t store packages in space that isn’t there.
Quick turnarounds and increased mail volumes make it easy to lose track of deliveries, making your efficiency and organization suffer and creating more work for staff. Just one lost package can mean days of extra work on top of an unhappy recipient.
Automated tracking and barcode scanning are common in mailrooms, but even this requires an organized and efficient system. An organized mailroom and quick sorting process is the fastest and easiest way to stay on top of deliveries.
For a quick first sort, the bulk mail sorting bins and shelves make it easy to identify and sort deliveries into their correct placement. The sorters are available with flat or tilted angle shelves to provide easy access and an efficient use of space. Bins are sized to fit on the shelves with no wasted space to make the most out of your storage. Shelving is available with up to 4 tiers of storage and a variety of finishes. Contact us for custom options!
Buy Bulk Mail Sorting Bins & Shelves Online
Bulk mail sorting bins with tilted angle and flat shelves are available to buy online. Bins and shelves are sold separately. For further assistance, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667. One of our storage experts will be able to help answer all of your questions.
Modular Mailroom Furniture Improves Organization
Everyone in the office is always busy, but the mail waits for no one. Since no one has time to organize it, your mailroom soon becomes cluttered and disorganized. Employees spend valuable time sorting through clutter and can lose or misplace important items. Modular mailroom furniture sorter kits and casegoods provide reusable, adjustable storage and sorting solutions so you can stay organized and on task.
The modular mailroom furniture sorter kits are designed for a wide variety of applications. Tables, cabinets, carts, through-wall sorters, and cubbies are just a few options. Constructed with aluminum extrusion framework, these casegoods are the strongest in the industry. Hundreds of sorters and complementary options such as riser platforms, display boards, and dump rims are also available to help organize your mailroom.
With incredibly flexible options, the modular mailroom furniture can be modified at any time to adapt to your needs. If you relocate or simply need to move your furniture, it easily comes with you. This is an eco-friendly alternative to built-in millwork. Modular mailroom furniture requires no construction costs and is completely reusable.
- Available in three heights, ten widths, and three depths
- Custom configurations available based on your specifications
- Include modesty panels on three sides for rigidity & structural integrity
- Available with optional casters, adjustable height legs, bottom shelves, consoles, and two modesty panel sizes
- Tables are shipped unassembled with easy do-it-yourself instructions
Mailroom Sort Modules
- Sorter shelves adjust on 1″ increments
- Shelves have no sharp edges, which prevents snags and hand injuries
- Transparent shelves allow more visibility of stored documents
- Sort modules come with label holders and Excel/Word templates. The label holders easily snap on and off for quick changes.
- Sorters come assembled and ready to use. Just unpack and slide in the shelves.
Buy Modular Mailroom Furniture Online
Modular mailroom furniture is available to buy online in standard or customized configurations. To order your mailroom casework, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Just from the name, you know what to use mailroom sorters for – organizing mail. It’s pretty obvious. But there are certain tricks to using the mailroom sorters that will help you be more successful. Here are the ones we’ve found to be most useful for our customers.
1. Use clear/transparent shelves for increased visibility
If your mailroom sorter is taller than eye level for your shortest employees, the clear shelves will improve visibility, allowing all employees to quickly find what they need.
2. Use them for more than just mail
Any kind of document, from brochures to forms and flyers to folders, can be kept in mailroom sorters.
3. Use the color-coded labels
The color-coded labels are easy to apply and change out on the shelves, which makes organizing mail or other documents much easier.
4. Use the pass thru sorters as a divider
5. Use smaller desktop sorters at your workstation
The smaller desktop sorters make a great addition to your workstation. Documents and files can be easily retrieved and organized right where you need them.
6. Use multiple types of mailroom sorters
There are freestanding sorters with shelves from top to bottom, and there are sorters attached to tables. Mixing and matching lets you create the right system for your office’s needs.
Shop Now for Your Mail Sorter
At StoreMoreStore, we have all types of mailroom sorters and accessories to help you get organized. If you need any help choosing the right one for your office or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.
If you are wondering how to organize mail in your office, one of the best things you can invest in is a mail sorter. And with several different types of mail sorters available, it’s easy to find the one that will best suit your needs!
Stand-Alone Mail Sorters
A great floor saving unit is a stand-alone mail sorter. This large sorter stands by itself just like a typical shelving unit. You can choose from many different types of stand-alone mail sorters. For example some units have a retractable work surface for looking through mail and literature. You can use the surface and then push it back in when you don’t need it anymore.
The shelves on the stand-alone mail sorters come in three different sizes: standard, legal, and oversize. Each shelf is adjustable on 1 inch increments with full support on both sides. You can also easily adjust the shelf even if it’s fully loaded with papers.
Pass Thru Mail Sorters
If you are looking for a way to conveniently pass mail from one area to another, then what you need is a pass thru mail sorter. These dual sided open back sorters allow you to place your mail in one side of the sorter and retrieve it from the other side of the sorter.
For example, you can mount a pass thru sorter in the wall of your mailroom to allow mailroom staff to sort mail into slots from inside the mailroom and employees to retrieve mail from outside the mailroom. This saves time distributing mail to various offices by mailroom personnel. Doors can be added to the pass thru sorters for additional security if required.
Desktop Mail Sorters
Desktop mail sorters are the smaller counterparts of the stand-alone mail sorters. They’re small enough to fit on desks or tables while still offering all the same benefits including:
- trays slide in and out on tracks making opening heights between shelves easy to adjust.
- full length name labels that are easy to change.
- no sharp edges to guard fast moving hands when sorting mail.
- comes fully assembled – just open the carton, set the mail sorter in place, and slide in the sorter shelves to use.
- a large variety of sorter color finishes to match any office décor.
These are just three types of mail sorters you can find online at StoreMoreStore. And if you have any questions or want some assistance, please give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.
When most people think of mail sorters, they only picture them being used in the mailroom. Which makes sense considering that’s what they’re made for. But, mail sorters don’t have to be limited to just storing mail; there are many other uses for them outside of the mailroom. For example…
1. Store Office Supplies and Forms in Mail Sorters
There are a variety of mail sorters. Some have the adjustable shelves at the top and cabinets on the bottom (like the ones you can find here). These work great for storing a mix of forms and office supplies. Forms that are frequently filled out – medical history forms, new hire documents – can be stored in the shelves, while office supplies – pens, computer paper, envelopes – can be kept in the bottom cabinets.
2. Mail Sorters Used for Organizing Marketing Collateral
Most companies have some kind of marketing collateral: brochures, fact sheets, catalogs, press kits, etc. And mail sorters are ideal for storing it all. Why? Because you can separate everything into categories and keep it in the adjustable shelves with labels for quick retrieval.
3. Keep Product Samples in Mail Sorters
One of the best features of the mail sorters is the adjustable shelves because they can be moved up and down on 1 inch increments. If you sell a product and need to keep samples at the office, the mail sorters are great for keeping them organized.
All of these uses so far are for the larger mail sorters, but there are also desktop mail sorters. These are smaller versions that you can put on your desk to store all your documents. And because they use the same labeling system as the larger ones, you can keep everything organized and easily accessible.
These are just a few uses for mail sorters that don’t involve storing mail. There are definitely many more. As long as you don’t limit your thinking on how you can use them, you might just find a new use for them in your office!
If you work in a large building with hundreds of employees and thousands of square feet, do you actually know where the mailroom is? And if you do know where it’s at, do you dread going there because it’s so far away from your office or desk? The problem is that sometimes you just have to mail something yourself no matter how much you don’t want to. It’s sadly one thing in your office that hasn’t gone digital yet.
With Satellite Mail Center Consoles You Don’t Have To
But there’s a way to make mailing documents much easier for you AND for the mailroom staff (because they’re tired too since they have to collect all that mail from each individual). The answer to your problems is satellite mail center consoles.
Satellite Mail Center Consoles are Easy-to-Use Mini Mailboxes
These easy to use consoles are just like mini mailboxes. They can be placed throughout your company’s building so that employees can easily drop off mail at a convenient location instead of trekking all the way to the mailroom. For example, you can keep a mail console on every floor if you have a really tall building or you can have one for every department if your company is divided. Another option is to add the satellite mail center consoles to your break rooms or copy centers.
Find a Satellite Mail Center Console for Your Office Today
Because the satellite mail center consoles are available in a wide range of finishes, you are assured they will match the décor of any area you choose. And the mail consoles feature a manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty, so you know they’re going to last.
Best of all, you can shop for the satellite mail center consoles online from StoreMoreStore. And if you need any help or have any questions, just call 1-855-786-7667.
We might live in the digital age, but not everything has gone digital. The worlds of sales and marketing straddle the line between print and online media every day. When selling your brand, you have to provide a wide variety of information about your company to all kinds of audiences. And you have to be ready to provide them that information in the format they want it in. Which means the best way to accomplish this task is to have a wide variety of marketing collateral on-hand that exists both digitally and in print.
Storing the digital marketing collateral is easy because space is virtually unlimited and everything can be dragged and dropped into a folder to keep it organized. On the other hand, storing and organizing hard copy versions of your marketing collateral can be more of a challenge. What are you supposed to do with all that paper?
It’s time to take a lesson in storage from the mailroom. Mail clerks store, sort, and distribute a wide variety of mail every day in addition to the many other tasks they are asked to complete. And they have a secret weapon that helps them do it: mail sorting furniture.
Is Mail Really that Different From Marketing Collateral?
You’ve probably walked right by the mail sorting furniture in your office without even noticing it. But take a closer look, and you will realize that all the mail for your office is most likely stored in a sorter. Even if you have a small office, mail will still be kept in a sorter – it will just be a little smaller.
You can store and organize your marketing collateral in the same sorters. Because really they aren’t designed specifically for mail, just documents. And what exactly are hard copies or print versions of your marketing collateral? If you guessed documents, you’d be correct!
Whether you have a lot of marketing collateral to store or just a little, it’s okay because mail sorting furniture comes in so many different sizes and configurations. There are freestanding sorters for larger needs and smaller desktop sorters for smaller needs. And you can also combine tables and cabinets with your sorters to create an entire document storage station.
Because you likely have a variety of marketing collateral – press kits, brochures, white papers, case studies, fact sheets, etc – you need something that will adapt to your storage needs and make it easy to find exactly what you’re looking for at any given time. Special features of the mail sorters fall in line with these requirements:
- Easily adjustable shelves: the shelves slide in and out to adjust the opening on 1 inch increments. You can store bulky press kits or just a few brochures in the same sorter.
- Colored labels: the shelves have colored labels that can be changed at any time. This way you can name and color-code what’s in each shelf to take out the guess-work.
- Optional transparent shelves: these shelves let light pass through the sorter unit making stored marketing collateral easy to see.
- No sharp edges: the shelves are designed without any sharp edges, making it easy to grab documents without any risks of injury.
Where Can You Find Mail Sorting Furniture?
Now that you know you want some mail sorting furniture, where can you get it? StoreMoreStore has a variety of mail sorting furniture that you can use for storing and organizing marketing collateral. And if you can’t find what you’re looking for or have any questions, give us call 1-855-786-7667!