Aseptic Storage with Anti-Bacterial Lockers
Anti-bacterial lockers are a reliable storage solution for aseptic and sanitary applications. Because of a specially formulated antimicrobial powder coating, the lockers prevent the spread of bacteria, mold, yeast, and mildew for up to 20 years.
To ensure the safety of patients and staff, most hospitals and emergency rooms are required to use antimicrobial lockers in sensitive areas such as surgical and clean rooms to prevent the spread of hospital-acquired infections. Even though hospital-acquired infections are unfortunately common, they are easy to prevent.
But anti-bacterial lockers aren’t only for hospitals. After all, diseases can spread anywhere very quickly. Other applications can include nursing homes, schools, athletic facilities, gym locker rooms, and more. The antimicrobial finish prevents the spread of illnesses such as pink eye, the flu, or strep throat. This is especially critical for facilities with large numbers users or for users with underdeveloped or compromised immune systems (such as children and elderly people). Lastly, the lockers provide a professional and clean appearance that is easy to maintain.
- 24 gauge steel body construction
- Available in single and double-tier styles
- 16 gauge steel doors with louvered doors to allow air flow through the lockers
- Continuous piano hinges increase durability and prevent tampering
- Stainless steel door handles further prevent the spread of infection
- Includes one double prong ceiling hook two single-side wall hooks per tier
- 6″ high standard legs. Lockers without legs available for a nominal charge
- Single-tier lockers include top hat shelves
- Gray antimicrobial finish
- GREENGUARD Children & Schools CertifiedSM
- Two-year manufacturer’s warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship excluding finish, deliberate damage, and vandalism
Buy Anti-Bacterial Lockers Online
Anti-bacterial lockers are available to buy online and ship in 4-5 business days (add 5 days for assembled). If you need any assistance or just want some help choosing which configuration is right for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Hospitals lose millions of dollars per year due to inadequate sterilization procedures and storage. This is especially true when it comes to the storage of blue wrapped kits, as they are easily torn during handling. Wrapped surgical instrument tray racks greatly reduce this risk by eliminating the need for the wrapped kits to be touched until they reach the operating room.
Just a single perforation makes a wrapped instrument kit unsterile. If an unsterile kit reaches the operating room, it’s sent back to be re-sterilized—wasting time and money. This is also an incredibly easy way to spread hospital-acquired infections, which has been a growing problem for hospitals.
The good news is that these tears and perforations are easily preventable. With slide-out transport trays and silicon tray mats, the instrument kits never need to be touched again until they are ready for use. Stacking also increases the risk of tears and perforations. Since each instrument kit has its own storage tray, hospital staff also don’t need to stack the kits on top of each other during storage. As an added bonus, the racks also store trays in the least amount of space needed so you can store more in a smaller footprint.
- Weld-free frames made of specially formed hygienic anodized aluminum tubing (approximately 1 ¼” square) with steel spacers.
- Post fronts fitted with thermal plastic bumpers prevent damage to the racks.
- Support rails made of patented injection molded plastic and adjustable in 3″ increments. The support rails allow the wire trays to slide in and out safely.
- Chrome plated wire storage trays (23 ½” x 11 ¾”).
- Each vertical frame equipped with two double 2″ non-marking swivel wheels. The front wheel includes a wheel lock to keep the racks in place.
- Wheels have a load capacity of 155 lbs. during transport and 310 lbs. when static.
- Larger casters available for more extensive purposes.
- Choose from multiple accessories including wire and plastic baskets, shelves, doors, catheter holders, dividers, label holders, and more.
- Manufacturer’s five-year limited warranty
Wrapped surgical instrument tray racks are available to buy online and ship in 10 to 15 business days. For more information or if you need assistance, call us toll-free at 1-855-786-766.
Basket Drawer Racks Store Medical Supplies & Electronic Parts
Basket drawer racks are a great storage and organization solution for a variety of applications from healthcare to industrial. Including a variety of features, the bin shelving system has many advantages over standard wire shelving and plastic bins.
Storing small parts or other supplies can quickly become a cumbersome and disorganized endeavor that takes up much more of your time than you have. Hence your staff members waste valuable time searching for what they need, leaving them frustrated and prone to error. Additionally, this disorganization leads to a massive waste of space and makes it harder for users to access stored supplies.
Used in warehouses and hospitals alike, the basket drawer racks simplify bin storage. With pull-out bin drawers, users can adjust the durable plastic partitions to the exact size needed so you don’t even need to purchase separate bins. Furthermore, the baskets are machine-washable and easy to clean, making them great for storing electronics and healthcare supplies.
Also, you can count on the system to store your supplies for the long term. Because of polycarbonate and ABS plastic construction, each basket is durable and rated to support 88 lbs. Simply place the partitions where you need them and adjust as needed on 2″ increments. Because of this, the basket racks great for storing cables, fittings, and medical supplies with two-bin Kanban storage methods.
Lastly, the basket drawer racks save space. Designed to save floor space, the specially-sized baskets ensure that no air space is wasted between, and baskets can be adjusted for flat or tilted storage. With a superior dividing and labeling system, the basket racks can provide 60% more storage capacity compared to standard wire shelving.
- Galvanized powder coated steel durable framework and bracing
- Injection-molded baskets from polycarbonate or ABS plastic to provide hygienic and easy to clean storage
- Machine washable baskets with smooth and clean surfaces
- Each basket rated to support 88 lbs.
- Heat-resistant baskets up to 158ºF continuous heat and 194ºF short term
- Top angled baskets come with a non-slip liner
- Solid injection-molded polycarbonate or ABS plastic trays
- Divider sets include one long and one short divider and divider locks to prevent them from popping out under heavy loads
- Universal dividers adjust on 2″ increments, allowing you to size interior components to the specific dimensions you need
- Additional dividers available on request
- 3″ casters designed for cleaning purposes and light-duty rolling on smooth surfaces
- Heavy-duty dolly bases also available
- Units available without casters
- Cream color finish
- 10 year limited manufacturer’s warranty on baskets and trays
- 3 year limited manufacturer’s warranty on racks
Contact Us for Basket Drawer Racks
Basket drawer racks are available to buy online for your bin storage needs. For more information or if you need assistance, call us toll free at 1-855-786-766.
Wire Supply Carts Keep Linens Clean
Hospitals obviously need highly strict cleanliness standards. Unfortunately, what may seem like a simple task can pose a huge health risk to patients. According to an unannounced health inspection report at one hospital, improper storage of linens may have led to a serious mold outbreak that affected multiple patients and their families, even leading to deaths. Luckily, these simple linen supply carts provide a solution to a potentially deadly problem.
Both clean and soiled linens require specialized storage in hospitals. Otherwise, mold, fungus, bacteria, and dust can accumulate on clothing, risking the development of hospital-acquired infections for patients.
With its chrome wire construction, the linen supply carts allow air to flow freely between shelves to prevent this. Its enclosed design also helps protect stored linens from spills or pilferage and tampering. This also makes transport fast and easy by preventing the linens from moving or falling off the cart.
They’re not just for hospitals, either; the carts are great for hotels, housekeeping, athletic teams, and more. Carts are available in two heights and with four or five shelving levels depending on your needs. Additionally, the cart’s vertical rods are completely adjustable. You can also choose from stem caster carts or carts with dolly bases, which provide an extra level of durability for heavier storage.
- Durable chrome finish
- Available in 70″ and 80″ heights
- 4 or 5 shelving levels
- Galvanized steel solid shelves (where applicable)
- Includes adjustable vertical rods
- Available with stem casters or heavy-duty dolly bases
- Stem caster carts have four 5″ swivel poly casters with donut bumpers and 2 brakes
- Dolly bases have two 5″ rigid poly casters and two swivel poly casters with brakes and corner bumpers
- Easy assembly
Buy Linen Supply Carts Online
Click here to shop for linen supply carts online. For further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message to speak to one of our storage experts.
Automatic Dispensers for Disposable Booties
The automatic shoe cover dispensers for disposable booties are an easy way to increase efficiency in your hospital, manufacturing, food processing, and other small, medium, and high-volume applications that require cleanliness.
Automatic shoe cover dispensers are available in two configurations depending on the size of your application. The larger, ideal for medium to high-volume uses, comes with a stainless steel handlebar for added safety and holds up to 220 shoe covers (two bundles). Both options provide the same hassle-free ease of use.
Hands-Free, Non-Electric, Portable Shoe Cover Dispensers
Whichever one you choose, both dispensers provide a non-electric, hands-free, and portable solution that allows users to slide their shoe covers on quickly. While manually putting on booties may not seem time-consuming, the minutes add up. In manual processes, each person has to retrieve a pair, sit down, and put them on. With the dispensers, users simply rest the ball of their foot on the metal plate and pull back in one continuous motion. In fact, the dispensers allow users to put their shoe covers on about four times faster than manual methods. The assistance of the safety handlebar is also great for users with limited mobility.
With its non-electric and lightweight design, the dispensers are easy to pick up and move anywhere in your facility. The dispensers are ideal for multiple applications, including:
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Manufacturing facilities
- Food processing plants
- Movie sets
Disposable shoe covers are also available to buy online to load into the dispensers. The shoe covers are available in a variety of package sizes and materials, such as waterproof and non-skid.
Buy Automatic Shoe Cover Dispensers Online
We have automatic shoe cover dispensers available with the best prices to buy online. For further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message to speak to one of our experts.
Sustainable Pharmacy Casework
Whether it’s for inpatient or outpatient services, pharmacies require a great deal of organization and flexibility in order to serve patients quickly and efficiently. Pharmacy casework is a reusable and adaptable medication dispensing and storage solution that is designed with the ability to change as fast as patient needs do.
Unlike built-in millwork, the pharmacy casework is preconfigured at the factory. Once shipped, the casework arrives fully assembled and ready to set in place without professional installers. If your workflow processes change, you can easily modify the casework to better fit your needs. Additionally, moving isn’t a problem, either; if you need to relocate, just take the casework with you. Built-in millwork, meanwhile, is built directly into the building and is immovable once installed. Additionally, casework installation doesn’t require any building modifications. Set it where you want, and move it later on if you need to.
Features & Options
Casework kits are available in a wide variety of cabinet and countertop finishes with upper shelves or cabinets. You can order a standard configuration or contact us for casework designed to your exact specifications. Either way, you’ll receive a pharmacy casework solution constructed of only the highest-quality hardware. Due to an increasing focus on sustainability, the casework is an environmentally friendly option for pharmacies. Whether your pharmacy is old or new, consider casework if you want a professional, reusable, and smart furniture solution designed for your exact needs. Additional options and features include:
- 3/4″ thick industrial grade 40-50 lb substrate, double-faced melamine construction provides durability
- All exposed edges covered with 2mm PVC edge banding
- Adjustable upper shelves installed flat or in four tilting positions for more efficient dispensing
- All base and upper cabinets come with one adjustable shelf for full access
- Sustainable design
- GREENGUARD® Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Constructed from recycled materials where applicable
- Low VOC (volatile organic compounds) standards
- Powder coat paint used on all metal surfaces
- Water-based environmentally friendly adhesives
- Optional features: side splash, lock options for cabinet doors and drawers, sinks & faucet
Buy Pharmacy Casework Online
Pharmacy casework is available to buy online in standard or customized configurations. For more information or to receive additional assistance, send us a message or call us at 1-855-786-7667. Volume discounts available.
Supply Storage, Stock Rotation, or Merchandise Display
These new angled shelf carts with adjustable wire baskets are perfect for storage, supply transport, or display. The wire construction also allows for high visibility so you can take inventory quickly as well as air circulation for stored items, which prevents dust build-up and makes spills easy to clean. The shelves can be positioned flat or can be angled up or down to improve the flow of materials, provide a pleasing display, or allow easy access to top or lower levels. Use them for storing hospital supplies, stock rotation, retail displays, warehouse inventory picking, storing items that are difficult to keep on flat shelves, or anything else you can think of.
Part of what makes these angled shelf carts so desirable are the shelves that can easily be added or removed and adjusted on 1″ increments. They don’t have to be carts, either; the angled shelves are also available as stationary racks. Adjustable wire dividers are also available to create separated storage without having to buy plastic bins. Casters make transfer and exchange applications for inventory rotations fast and easy, while stationary racks provide a durable and aesthetically pleasing solution for warehouse picking or even merchandise display.
- Available in 36″ or 48″ widths and 18″ or 24″ depths
- Shelf units come with two flat shelves on top and bottom
- Three basket-type shelves are included, which can be installed flat or angled by positioning the shelves on collar hooks (included)
- Adjustable shelves on 1″ increments
- 110 lbs. shelf load capacity
- Wire bin dividers available (sold separately)
- Durable chrome finish
- Stationary shelving units are 63″ high with adjustable leveling feat
- Rolling carts are 68″ high with four 5″ x 1-1/4″ polyurethane non-marking swivel casters and donut bumpers (two with brakes)
Buy Angled Shelf Carts
Angled cart shelves are available to buy online with multiple configurations available. If you need any assistance or just want some help choosing which configuration is right for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Wire basket carts with pull-out drawers and shelves were created with the storage of medical, electronic, food, and industrial applications in mind. Supply storage for these industries can be difficult because storage areas have to be kept consistently clean and free of dust. And if spillage occurs in a food storage area, it needs to be able to be cleaned up quickly and easily. Wire baskets allow just that, while the pull-out drawers allow you to store in less space while casters offer easy transport.
Hygienic Supply & Parts Storage
The wire basket carts help promote a clean, ventilated storage environment for items that need to be kept free of dust, spills, dirt, etc. Wire construction doesn’t allow for dust build-up on the shelves, and they are easy to clean and keep clean, which saves you time and ensures your storage is in top condition. They’re also great for bulk parts storage and other items that aren’t suitable for storage on flat shelves. For ease of distribution and restocking, the carts can simply be rolled to your desired location.
Wire Basket Carts Features
- Adjustable pull-out baskets & shelves
- Standard-duty carts include 4″ diameter quiet poly non-marking swivel casters and heavy-duty carts include 5″ diameter casters (two casters have brakes)
- Each standard-duty unit comes with a bottom plastic dust cover to prevent spills, dust, or dirt from falling to the floor
- Heavy-duty carts are constructed from all-welded 1-1/2″ square tubular epoxy-coated steel framed mounted onto a heavy-duty mobile base with bumper impact cushions
- Available in single- or double-bay carts
- Draws can be divided into sections with short and long dividers
- Indicated units include an upper slanted basket for easy access to upper storage level
- Label holders included where indicated; additional label holders can be added
- Wire baskets are available in 3″, 5″, or 8″ deep; plastic basket drawers are available in 2″, 4″, or 8″ deep
- Add-on units can be easily added to starter units
Buy Wire Basket Carts Online
Wire basket carts are available to buy online at our store and ship with easy do-it-yourself instructions. If you need additional information or just want some help with deciding which cart configuration would be right for you , call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Uniform & Laundry Dispensing Lockers
Whether you’re in athletics, law enforcement, healthcare, commercial industries, or military, storing uniforms can be a pain especially when you add laundering to the task. Instead of risking damage and loss of uniforms brought by inefficient and improper storage, uniform exchange and garment dispensing lockers allow you to store dirty uniforms where they can be easily picked up and then stored again when they’re clean.
The uniform exchange lockers are available in multiple hanging or drop-off configurations. For example, soiled laundry can be dropped off in closed lockers with hampers until they can be picked up be laundry service personnel, who can access stored clothing through a front locked door. If you have uniforms that need to remain in a hanging position, lockers with one or multiple garment racks are also available as well as lockers with cubbies.
The lockers have individual compartments as well as a master door, allowing security to be maintained while also supplying a uniform or garment supervisor full access when it’s needed. They are ideal for storing uniforms as well as protective clothing and linens, which makes them usable for a wide variety of applications and industries including gyms and clubs, hotels, hospitals, schools, labs, and much more.
Available Configurations & Features
- Eight-person locker with hanging garment rods
- Nine-person locker with compartments/cubbies for storing folded uniforms
- Lockers for storing dirty uniforms with 11″ high laundry drop door
- Full-height single rod locker for hanging uniforms
- Two-tier double rod locker for hanging uniforms
Additional features include:
- 24 gauge steel body with perforated backs for optimum ventilation, allowing clothes to dry and preventing odors
- Corrosion-resistant bottoms to guarantee long-lasting use
- Individually locking user doors
- Master door & frame constructed with 16 gauge steel and key lock
- 5-knuckle door hinges for extra strength
- Cleaned & coated finish to inhibit corrosion; electrostatically sprayed and baked
- GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified
Buy Uniform Exchange Lockers Online
Uniform and garment dispensing lockers are available to buy online at our store and ship fully assembled in 7-10 business days. For additional assistance or more information, call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Wire Supply Storage Racks & Carts
Supply storage racks and carts with wire baskets are now available to facilitate improved organization and access to stored items. Their easy-cleaning construction makes them ideal for use in healthcare applications such as operating rooms, PAR, sterile services, and medical specialty departments, as well as in commercial, industrial, and food storage.
Benefits of Wire Construction
Why should wire construction be your storage method of choice? Supply storage racks with wire baskets promote a clean environment by minimizing dirt or dust accumulation and are easier to clean than solid materials. This makes cleaning up spills hassle-free, helps keep medical supplies and tools hygienic, and prevents stored materials from getting dusty and dirty.
Additionally, the wire basket shelves are adjustable and can be mounted in three different standard positions to achieve your ideal access position. The supply storage racks are available in single- or double-sided configurations depending on what your storage needs are. A starter unit must be purchased first, which can easily be added on to with adder units as your storage needs increase. The racks are available as freestanding storage or can be outfitted with wheels for easy transport. More features include:
- Hanging basket shelves available in 11-7/8″ and 17-7/8″ depths, as well as 17.375″ and 35.5″ widths (back of baskets are 7.375″ high)
- Shelves are adjustable along three standard positions: flat, 10 degree slope, 30 degree slops
- 125 lb. loading capacity for each basket
- Chrome finish
- Optional dividers and sloped top dust shelves (sold separately)
- Optional caster kits
Buy Supply Storage Racks & Carts Online
Supply racks with wire baskets are now available to buy online at StoreMoreStore. If you need additional assistance, would like more information, or just want help deciding which configuration would work best for you, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.