Slim expandable media shelves and audiovisual file storage with movable dividers give users full adjustability to keep CDs and DVDs organized and more. This includes maximizing space since the components allow flexible placement to ensure efficiency. No one needs to sacrifice material access or visibility in the process since configurations have an open shelf design.
Built with a tall and narrow design, the durable steel-made solutions can even provide space savings to anyone in need. This includes hospitals, schools, and offices that often do not have enough floor space to meet day-to-day operating needs. It allows the systems to fit smaller corners or areas with more height, saving premium floor space. Facilities then have the capacity to do more, even adding extra modules to meet growing student, patient, or business needs. Because units allow you to amplify their size with a few extra parts, no one wastes the invaluable footprint.
Audiovisual file storage
The audiovisual file storage comes with movable dividers which simplify space optimization to maximize efficiency and improve organization. Furthermore, the open shelf design allows airflow to prevent dust buildup, keeping digital content clean. Doctors can then avoid advising patients about treatment based on poor-quality x-ray images. Due to the improved visibility and access available, medical office assistants avoid retrieving the wrong discs and risking patients’ safety too.
Construction: Made from 20 gauge cold-rolled steel durable enough to provide reliable service that lasts.
Dividers: One movable divider included per opening to help simplify space optimization and improve material organization.
Finish: Durable powder coat finish provides a clean and attractive look.
Assembly: Units over 5′ high ship in two pieces and require partial assembly
Warranty: Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
Made in the USA
Buy slim expandable media shelves
Slim expandable media shelves are available to buy online and ship within 20 to 30 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Wire Pull-Out Shelving on Tracks
Looking for a way to save space and increase your storage capacity while maintaining hygienic practices? Wire pull-out shelving racks are a great way to achieve all of the above and more. Choose from antimicrobial, zinc, black and silver epoxy, chrome, or stainless steel finishes. Every finish is NSF listed to meet strict public health and safety standards. This makes them especially ideal for use in healthcare or food service applications, helping keep patients and customers safe.
- Antimicrobial, black epoxy, chrome, silver epoxy, stainless steel, or zinc finish (see below for details and warranty information)
- Adjustable shelves on 1″ increments
- 5″ polyurethane non-marring casters with donut bumpers (2 swivel with brakes, 2 rigid)
- 1,200 lbs. weight capacity per set of 4 casters
- Shelves up to 48″ long can hold up to 800 lbs.
- Shelves 60″ and wider can hold up to 600 lbs.
- Ships unassembled; only requires a rubber mallet for assembly
- NSF listed for medical and food storage
Types of Finishes
When choosing your finish, it’s important to consider your storage application and environment. For example, antimicrobial finishes are ideal for healthcare and food handling. Stainless steel is also durable and easy to clean for any storage application. Zinc also has an antimicrobial and electro-plated coating that resembles chrome but handles extreme temperatures and humidity. Meanwhile, black and silver epoxy finishes are great for general wet and dry storage. And when you want storage with a high-tech, glossy look, chrome is your best bet.
- Antimicrobial agent protects the coating from bacteria, mold, and mildew that can cause stains, odors, and damage
- True powder-epoxy over zinc-chromate electro-plating is durable for handling extreme temperatures and moisture
- Suitable for dry, wet, cooler, and freezer storage
- Manufacturer’s limited 15-year warranty against rust and corrosion
Black & Silver Epoxy Finish
- Black or silver epoxy powder coat over a rust-inhibiting undercoat
- Suitable for dry, wet, cooler, and freezer storage
- Manufacturer’s limited 7-year warranty against rust and corrosion
- Electro-plated nickel-chrome provides a high gloss finish for high-tech work environments
- Suitable for dry and display storage
- Manufacturer’s limited 1-year warranty in dry storage applications
Stainless Steel Finish
- Stainless steel with electro polished finish
- Suitable for dry, wet, cooler, and freezer storage
- Handles extreme temperature and moisture
Not sure which type of finish is best for your application? Send us a message on our live chat and we would be happy to help you decide.
Buy Wire Pull-Out Shelving Racks Online
Wire pull-out shelving racks are available to buy online and ship in 5-7 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Fold-Up Desks with Writing Space
The wall mounted fold-up desks have a convenient writing work surface that also provides temporary storage for office supplies, files, charts, MSDS binders, tools, and more. They are ideal for use in crowded areas as a communication hub, emergency first aid center, tool kit storage, or file storage in hospitals, police stations, government facilities, and a wide variety of other applications.
With its folding work surface, the wall mounted fold-up desks save valuable space while offering the same convenience of a traditional desk. Install them nearly anywhere in a sitting or standing height on a wall, column, or shelving. When not in use, the work surface simply folds up and out of the way.
For healthcare applications, HIPAA compliant fold-up desks are also available with locking doors on indicated models. Secure storage and a flat work or writing surface are ideal for use in hospitals, nurse stations, exam rooms, and anywhere sensitive patient files are stored.
- 20-gauge cold rolled steel body
- 18-gauge steel door
- Doors include two recessed magnets to keep them closed when shut
- Available with key locks, double key locks (on drug units), or without locks
- Optional self-closing door mechanism available on indicated models
- Accessories include chart holders, whiteboards, laminate panels, and locks available on indicated models
- ADA accessible design
- Writing surface with 50 lbs. capacity
- Durable powder coat finish available in a variety of colors
- Ships assembled
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
Buy Wall Mounted Fold-Up Desks Online
Wall mounted fold-up desks are available to buy online and ship within 20-30 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Antimicrobial Shelving Storage
Antimicrobial medical shelving units have a specially formulated coating that provides up to 20 years of protection against microbes such as mold, bacteria, and mildew to prevent the spread of infection and keep stored items clean. Additionally, the durable platinum construction provides versatile and long-term use.
Though commonly used in hospitals and medical facilities, the antimicrobial shelving is also ideal for use in food storage applications, schools, freezers and coolers, and wet/humid environments. In order to meet varying needs, the shelves are available in multiple sizes and weight capacities. With the antimicrobial shelves, you can have storage, safety, and infection prevention all in one.
- 14-gauge cold rolled steel beaded front posts and roll formed into an 11/16″ x 2-9/6″ deep tubular section
- Angle back posts fabricated from 14-gauge cold rolled steel and roll formed into a modified unequal angle shape
- Adjustable shelves on 1 ½” centers with roll formed rectangular tubular shaped front and rear edges
- Return bends welded to shelf undersides on 3″ centers for maximum strength
- Shelf corners are lapped and welded to add extra strength
- Top shelf surface punched from left to right and front to back to accept dividers
- 13-gauge cold rolled steel one-piece shelf compression kits with zinc plated finish (four clips provided with each shelf)
- Open units come with 1″ x 11 gauge cold rolled steel “X” sway braces for sides and back with safety edges to eliminate sharpness
- Closed units come with side and back panel assembles fabricated from 24-gauge cold rolled sheet steel
- Shelf weight capacities:
- 36″ wide units: 500 lbs. per shelf
- 48″ x 12″, 48″ x 18″: 375 lbs. per shelf
- 48″ x 24″: 350 lbs. per shelf
- Over 20 years of antimicrobial protection and corrosion resistance with components coated with a 7-stage zinc/iron phosphate solution and coat of sprayed and baked high-grade antimicrobial custom blend powder
- Platinum color
- GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified
- Ships unassembled
- One year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Made in the USA
Buy Antimicrobial Medical Shelving Online
Antimicrobial medical shelving is available to buy online and ship within 5 to 6 weeks with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Catheter Storage Carts
Catheters are notoriously difficult for hospitals to store and retrieve. Their shape and size make them difficult to organize, and nurses waste valuable time sorting through stashes of catheters trying to find one with the right length. Medical catheter carts help solve this storage issue with retractable holders that keep catheters stored neatly with easy access.
The mobile carts provide quick and safe transport at a moment’s notice. Roll-down doors provide additional security to keep catheters in place during transport. The lockable doors don’t require extra space to open and close since they slide up and down, making them great for areas with limited space. Other options with baskets, trays, or a combination of features are also available.
- Light aluminum construction with cleanable high-pressure laminated side panels
- Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) durable top cover
- Polypropylene bottom floor
- PVC exterior walls
- All surfaces made of polymer and resistant to moisture
- Fully ISO compatible
- Baskets, trays, and dividers are injection-molded from polycarbonate or ABS plastic for hygienic storage
- Baskets are machine washable with smooth and easily cleaned surfaces with 88 lbs. weight capacity each
- Each basket has two tilting positions and includes stops to prevent them from falling out when pulled
- Antimicrobial and high resistance modules available on request
- Dividers include “snap” points that allow them to be shortened as needed and customized to create differently sized compartments
- Retractable catheter holders available on indicated models; adjustable from left to right
- 5/32″ thick tempered clear glass doors with top-to-bottom handle and peripheral sealing to prevent dust accumulation
- Locking options include key locks or electronic locks
- ABS interior side panels available with optional small wheels for smoother tray movement for storing delicate supplies
- 5″ medical-grade non-marking rubber casters
- Full 360º wrap-around bumper
- Cream color
- 10-year limited manufacturer’s warranty on baskets and trays; 1-year limited warranty on locks; 3-year limited warranty on all other parts
Buy Medical Catheter Carts Online
Medical catheter carts are available to buy online and ship within 8-9 weeks with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Sterile Kit Storage & Transport Racks
Unfortunately, hygienic conditions are becoming more difficult to maintain in hospitals. These hospitals often struggle with finding enough time, money, and space to manage storage effectively while caring for patients. Sterile core storage racks are designed to meet all of these needs with pull-out wire shelves that take up less space and keep surgical instrument kits stored within the highest sanitary requirements.
With pull-out wire shelving, each kit has its own storage space without the need for stacking. This not only keeps supplies organized and easily accessed but also prevents contamination in sterile kits from perforations. In fact, once the kits are placed on the shelf, they don’t need to be touched again until they’re ready for use in the operating room.
By eliminating unnecessary handling, the sterile core racks help reduce the risk of secondary infection caused by the use of unsterile surgical instruments. This also saves time and money by preventing the need for re-sterilization. And since the wire shelves are adjustable, you can store various sizes of supplies on one rack.
- Constructed from industrial grade chrome wire
- 7/8″ square chrome posts
- All-welded wire shelves with waterfall front and wire back guard
- Adjustable brackets/shelves on 1″ centers
- Solid top and bottom shelves prevent dust accumulation
- 600 lbs. shelf weight load capacity
- 4″ swivel non-marring casters with brakes
- Ships unassembled
- One-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
Buy Sterile Core Storage Racks Online
Sterile core storage racks are available to buy online and ship within 5-10 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Pharmacy Medication & Supply Storage
Rotating pharmacy cabinets improve organization and security for medications and narcotics, bags, and other medical supplies. As with any other healthcare application, staff members need to be aware of the state of their stored items at all times. Otherwise, this could lead to serious HIPAA violations and breaches of privacy and security. At the same time, pharmacies are in constant need of more space, and trying to make room for other supplies in a small area can lead to disorganization and inefficiency.
The rotating pharmacy cabinets are an easy way to address space, efficiency, and security concerns. With its double-sided construction, the cabinet spins open and closed to provide double the amount of space in half the footprint. Two cabinet panels are solid, while you can use the other two sides for storage. Using the cabinet is easy: simply push on the panel to rotate it open or closed.
You can choose from a variety of cabinet sizes and features, including roll-out medication shelves, hanging rods, and locking security doors.
- Durable 5/8″ diameter rotating base with hardened steel ball bearings
- 24″ W x 24 ¼” D shelves adjustable on ½” increments
- 22 ¼” W x 12 ½” D x 10″ H security drawers with key locks
- 22 ¼” W x 12 ½” D x 3 ¾” H roll-out medication shelves with 3 adjustable dividers
- Drawers adjustable on ½” increments
- 24″ long rods for hanging bags
- Built-in cabinet lock
- Ships fully assembled and ready to use
- Powder coated finish available in a wide selection of colors
- Lifetime manufacturer’s limited warranty on parts
- Made in the USA
Buy Rotating Pharmacy Cabinets Online
Rotating pharmacy cabinets are available to buy online and ship in 20-30 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Mobile Sliding Pharmacy Shelves
If you work in a pharmacy, you know that workplace organization is critical. A disorganized work environment means that it takes longer to find the medication you need and increases the risk of dispensing errors. Mobile sliding pharmacy shelves make it easy to store and organize medications. And on top of that, they save a ton of space compared to traditional static storage.
These space savings are achieved by mounting the medication shelves on tracks, allowing them to slide back and forth without the need for aisles in between. The shelves are designed specifically for medication storage with bins that facilitate proper entering, filling, and checking prescriptions.
- Includes leveling track, heavy-duty carriages, overhead anti-tip safety system, and specially engineered rubber stops to ensure smooth movement
- Modular design allows users to add shelving to the front or sides at any time
- Heavy duty 18 gauge construction in an open or closed style
- Key slots positioned on 1 ½” centers for easy adjustment up and down
- Shelves adjust vertically on 1 ½” centers
- All shelves supported with 2 heavy-duty double rivet shelf supports
- Each shelf rated to hold 250 lbs. (total capacity 1,500 lbs. per unit)
- Plexiglas 2″ high bin fronts provided on each small prescription bottle shelves
- Adjustable dividers on 2″ centers to keep products upright and organized
- Each shelf level includes a backstop to prevent products from falling off the back of the unit
- Solid metal back panels are provided on units with hinged doors and stationary units
- All parts properly cleaned and powder coated for a durable and long-lasting finish
- Lifetime manufacturer’s limited warranty on all parts
- Two-year limited warranty on labor
- Made in the USA
Buy Mobile Sliding Pharmacy Shelves Online
Sliding pharmacy shelves are available to buy online and ship within 20-30 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Stainless Steel Surgical Instrument Case Carts
When it comes to case carts, low-quality materials and a lack of durability cause a lot of common problems. In hospitals, healthcare professionals report that difficulties with case carts include numerous design flaws like unstable wheels and doors that pop open. These stainless steel surgical instrument carts are designed to eliminate these issues and provide a solution that is equally durable and usable.
With double-panel reinforced doors, the doors will not pop open during transport. Integrated weep holes also allow draining and airflow. You can also include optional tamper seal hasps for extra security.
Because of their heavy-duty stainless steel construction, the carts are durable and easy to clean. Additionally, this makes them ideal for healthcare environments. Depending on your needs, you also have the choice between 1, 2, 3, or no shelves, which are available in wire, perforated steel, or solid steel. Additionally, the shelves are removable and pull out for easy viewing, cleaning, and retrieval.
- 18-gauge type 300 stainless steel construction and finish
- 16-gauge reinforced stainless steel top
- Easily replaceable moving parts (handles, latches, hinges, casters)
- Removable pull-out stainless steel shelves available in wire, perforated steel, or solid steel
- Adjustable shelves in 2″ increments
- Latching 18-gauge steel doors with integrated weep holes for easy drainage
- Interlocking construction is quiet and rigid
- Includes one letter-size document holder
- Double-panel reinforced doors with integral drain system swing open 270 degrees to maximize cabinet space and allow easy cleaning (positive latch system and spring-loaded nylon rollers hold doors open)
- Non-marring wraparound bumpers
- Optional tamper seal hasps for extra security in sterile applications
- Stainless steel 6″ casters with polyurethane tread
- Cabinets ship assembled
- Manufacturer’s limited 1-year warranty
- Made in the USA
Buy Surgical Instrument Carts Online
Surgical instrument carts are available to buy online with free dock-to-dock shipping. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Hospital & Emergency Stretcher Storage
Stretchers need to be stored properly and remain accessible to staff—a requirement that is more easily said than done. With limited space and resources, hospitals and emergency operations can find it difficult to meet these needs. As a result, the EMT backboard and stretcher storage racks provide a simple and effective solution that optimizes storage space, keeps stretchers upright and prevents stacking, and makes retrieval and transportation fast and easy.
Unfortunately, many emergency care facilities don’t have a designated storage space for stretchers. Instead, users line them up against the wall or stack them on top of each other. This not only causes numerous fire and safety hazards but also makes them difficult to retrieve and leaves them vulnerable to damage.
In order to prevent damage and mishandling, the EMT backboard carts store multiple stretchers in a small amount of space with dividers that keep them upright and organized. The stretchers remain easily visible during storage for staff to identify and retrieve. Its durable wire construction also promotes airflow to prevent dust buildup. Additionally, casters allow users to transport the backboards where they’re needed without removing them from the rack.
- Adjustable shelves in 1″ increments
- Dividers adjustable on 1″ centers
- 5″ swivel non-marring casters with donut bumpers, two with brakes
- 800 lbs. capacity for shelves up to 48″ long
- 600 lbs. capacity for shelves 60″ and wider
- Bright nickel chrome electroplated finish
- Easy do-it-yourself assembly with a rubber mallet
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) approved wire shelving
- Manufacturer’s limited one-year warranty included
Buy EMT Backboard Mobile Racks Online
EMT backboard and stretcher mobile racks are available to buy online and ship within 10-15 days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.