Stainless Steel Surgical Instrument Case Carts
When it comes to case carts, low-quality materials and a lack of durability cause a lot of common problems. In hospitals, healthcare professionals report that difficulties with case carts include numerous design flaws like unstable wheels and doors that pop open. These stainless steel surgical instrument carts are designed to eliminate these issues and provide a solution that is equally durable and usable.
With double-panel reinforced doors, the doors will not pop open during transport. Integrated weep holes also allow draining and airflow. You can also include optional tamper seal hasps for extra security.
Because of their heavy-duty stainless steel construction, the carts are durable and easy to clean. Additionally, this makes them ideal for healthcare environments. Depending on your needs, you also have the choice between 1, 2, 3, or no shelves, which are available in wire, perforated steel, or solid steel. Additionally, the shelves are removable and pull out for easy viewing, cleaning, and retrieval.
- 18-gauge type 300 stainless steel construction and finish
- 16-gauge reinforced stainless steel top
- Easily replaceable moving parts (handles, latches, hinges, casters)
- Removable pull-out stainless steel shelves available in wire, perforated steel, or solid steel
- Adjustable shelves in 2″ increments
- Latching 18-gauge steel doors with integrated weep holes for easy drainage
- Interlocking construction is quiet and rigid
- Includes one letter-size document holder
- Double-panel reinforced doors with integral drain system swing open 270 degrees to maximize cabinet space and allow easy cleaning (positive latch system and spring-loaded nylon rollers hold doors open)
- Non-marring wraparound bumpers
- Optional tamper seal hasps for extra security in sterile applications
- Stainless steel 6″ casters with polyurethane tread
- Cabinets ship assembled
- Manufacturer’s limited 1-year warranty
- Made in the USA
Buy Surgical Instrument Carts Online
Surgical instrument carts are available to buy online with free dock-to-dock shipping. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Hospital & Emergency Stretcher Storage
Stretchers need to be stored properly and remain accessible to staff—a requirement that is more easily said than done. With limited space and resources, hospitals and emergency operations can find it difficult to meet these needs. As a result, the EMT backboard and stretcher storage racks provide a simple and effective solution that optimizes storage space, keeps stretchers upright and prevents stacking, and makes retrieval and transportation fast and easy.
Unfortunately, many emergency care facilities don’t have a designated storage space for stretchers. Instead, users line them up against the wall or stack them on top of each other. This not only causes numerous fire and safety hazards but also makes them difficult to retrieve and leaves them vulnerable to damage.
In order to prevent damage and mishandling, the EMT backboard carts store multiple stretchers in a small amount of space with dividers that keep them upright and organized. The stretchers remain easily visible during storage for staff to identify and retrieve. Its durable wire construction also promotes airflow to prevent dust buildup. Additionally, casters allow users to transport the backboards where they’re needed without removing them from the rack.
- Adjustable shelves in 1″ increments
- Dividers adjustable on 1″ centers
- 5″ swivel non-marring casters with donut bumpers, two with brakes
- 800 lbs. capacity for shelves up to 48″ long
- 600 lbs. capacity for shelves 60″ and wider
- Bright nickel chrome electroplated finish
- Easy do-it-yourself assembly with a rubber mallet
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) approved wire shelving
- Manufacturer’s limited one-year warranty included
Buy EMT Backboard Mobile Racks Online
EMT backboard and stretcher mobile racks are available to buy online and ship within 10-15 days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Tilting Wire Shelves & Carts
Spend less time searching for items and improve efficiency with tilted wire shelving racks and carts. With modular components, these units are easy to customize to your exact needs now and in the future.
The sloped shelves allow for high visibility and gravity feed for quick identification of items and faster stock rotation. Its wire construction allows airflow and prevents the accumulation of dust or debris. Additionally, these tilted wire shelving units are available in stationary or movable options.
These tilted wire shelves are great for a large variety of applications such as PAR level systems, work-in-process storage, and small parts picking. An integrated bin system comes with label holders that make it easy to identify stored items. Also, the bins are sized to fit perfectly within the racks without any wasted space. It’s easy to reconfigure the system or remove the bins whenever you need.
- Industrial grade chrome wire construction
- All-welded wire shelves allow air circulation, better visibility, and minimal dust accumulation
- Adjustable shelves on 1″ centers
- Available in multiple sizes for a variety of applications
- Weight capacities: up to 48″ long shelves: 800 lbs.; 60″ shelves and wider: 600 lbs.
- Optional non-marring 5″ swivel casters with donut bumpers
- Easy do-it-yourself assembly with rubber mallet
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) approved
- One year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Waterproof and corrosion-free bins with molded-in label holders and rear hang lock
Buy Tilted Wire Shelving Racks Online
Tilted wire shelving racks are available to buy online and ship within 10-15 days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Library Book Carts
Easily transport loads and re-stock bookshelves with double-sided mobile book carts. Keep your books organized and secure during transport with double-sided storage that offers an ample 18 linear feet of space in a small footprint. Its 1000 lbs capacity also allows users to store a large range of books and encyclopedias. To provide more flexibility, the three levels of shelving are easily adjustable in 1 ½” increments.
Four large gray poly casters (two swiveling with locking brakes and two rigid) ensure smooth tracking on both hard surfaces and carpets. Its durable steel construction also contains 40% recycled content. Coated with an epoxy-polyester powder coat with no VOCs (volatile organic compounds), you can be sure that your stored books remain in top shape.
Depending on your needs, the carts are available in three styles to choose from: with a steel top, with a laminate top, or with a laminate top and matching laminate sides. We also have a variety of colors and finishes for the carts to seamlessly integrate into your existing decor.
- Durable steel construction
- Steel or laminate top options
- Comes with three 24″ deep shelves
- Stores 18 linear feet of books
- Carts include two rigid and two 4″ swivel poly casters with brakes
- Two middle shelves adjustable in 1 ½” increments
- 1000 lbs. capacity
- Easy assembly
- Ten-year manufacturer’s limited warranty on steel shelving; three-year manufacturer’s limited warranty on casters
Buy Double-Sided Mobile Book Carts Online
Double-sided mobile book carts are available to buy online with free dock-to-dock shipping. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Steel Mobile Trolleys
Mobile trolley carts provide durable and customizable portable steel workstations for every industry. With modular components, you can easily equip the carts with multiple accessories such as bins, pegboards, cabinets, or a combination of solutions.
The carts are also great for improving ergonomics and productivity. Since the carts have so many components to choose from, you can easily adjust it to your specific needs for a more comfortable and safer working environment. With a standard cart frame, you can equip hanging bins, pegboards, cabinets, tilting shelves, and more. You can even use a combination of components to create multi-use storage.
There are many opportunities for injury in the work environment. This is compounded when employees have to lift, bend, and carry potentially heavy items. Additionally, these factors also increase the risk of employees dropping an item, potentially causing damage. The mobile trolley carts are a simple and effective solution that keeps everything stored in one place and is easily transported where it’s needed.
- Modular cart frames provide flexibility. Easily equip the carts with shelves, bins, cabinets, pegboards, and more.
- Cart framed fabricated from heavy-duty steel with 66 lbs. capacity
- Carts available in 30″ and 36″ widths
- Shelves available in 30″ and 36″ widths with 300 lbs. capacity each
- Tilting shelves tilt from 0 to 25 degrees
- Comes with four 6″ diameter swivel casters (two equipped with brakes)
- Available with blue steel pegboard panels with square holes
- Easy do-it-yourself assembly
- Durable powder-coat gray frames and shelves
- Manufacturer’s limited one year warranty
Buy Mobile Trolley Carts Online
Mobile trolley carts are available to buy online with free dock-to-dock shipping. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Framed Artwork Storage Carts Safely Store Canvas & Paintings
Whether you’re a home collector or museum curator, you know the challenges that come with storing artwork and framed paintings in particular. Keeping them hung on the wall is ideal, but there are times when you have to store paintings or safely transport them to another location. Framed artwork storage carts on wheels are a simple and effective solution that keep your valuable collections protected, clean, and organized in less space than traditional shelving.
Because they are designed for painting storage, the cart’s commercial-grade chrome wire is durable and long-lasting. Adjustable shelves and dividers allow you to adjust its configuration to your needs. This means you can store multiple sizes of paintings in one cart to save space and organize. Since paintings have unique storage needs to promote preservation, the wire shelves are National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) approved. The wire construction also allows air circulation and prevents the accumulation of dust and dirt, which can cause extensive damage. Wire also allows light to pass through the shelves, which provides better visibility so users don’t have to remove the paintings to identify them. Lastly, the dividers keep paintings separated so they don’t lean against each other during storage or transport.
- Commercial-grade chrome wire construction
- 6’2″ high chrome posts (6’7″ with casters)
- All-welded wire shelves allow air circulation, light penetration for better visibility, and prevention of dust accumulation
- Shelves adjustable on 1″ centers
- 7″ high adjustable chrome dividers
- 5″ swivel non-marring casters (two casters have brakes)
- Assembles easily with a rubber mallet; no special tools required
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) approved
- One year limited manufacturer’s warranty
Buy Framed Artwork Storage Carts Online
Framed artwork storage carts are available to buy online and ship within 5-10 days with free dock-to-dock shipping. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Portable Steel Racks & Carts
Portable steel racks are a versatile and durable storage solution for a wide variety of applications. Designed to hold up to 1,000 lbs of weight, the carts also come in numerous sizes depending on your storage needs (see sizes below). In addition, choose from three different decking options (steel, wire, or no decking for owner-supplied plywood).
The carts are made with a simple but effective design that helps you and your employees be as efficient as possible. The racks store a variety of material sizes and weights with heavy-duty casters that make transportation fast and easy. Additionally, organized and easily accessible storage translates to more efficient space usage in your facility. This makes the carts great for material distribution in warehouses, shipping and receiving areas, assembly areas, and other heavy-duty applications that require organization and transportability.
See below for additional steel rack cart features and options.
- Steel racks available in 60″, 66″, 72″, and 96″ widths (add 3″ to the width to accommodate for the mobile base).
- Available depths include 24″, 30″, 36″, and 48″.
- Heights available in 63″ and 75″ (add 7″ to the rack to accommodate casters and mobile base).
- Medium-duty beams included on 60″ to 72″ wide units.
- Heavy-duty beams included on 96″ wide racks.
- Handled included on all except 24″ deep units.
- All units include 4″ casters (two rigid and swivel caster with brakes).
- Mobile bases designed to support up to 1,000 lbs.
- Adjustable shelves on 1″ increments.
- Available with steel decks, wire decks, or no decking (for owner-supplied wood decking).
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
Buy Portable Steel Racks Online
Click here to shop for portable steel racks and carts online. For further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message to speak to one of our specialists.
Wire Supply Carts Keep Linens Clean
Hospitals obviously need highly strict cleanliness standards. Unfortunately, what may seem like a simple task can pose a huge health risk to patients. According to an unannounced health inspection report at one hospital, improper storage of linens may have led to a serious mold outbreak that affected multiple patients and their families, even leading to deaths. Luckily, these simple linen supply carts provide a solution to a potentially deadly problem.
Both clean and soiled linens require specialized storage in hospitals. Otherwise, mold, fungus, bacteria, and dust can accumulate on clothing, risking the development of hospital-acquired infections for patients.
With its chrome wire construction, the linen supply carts allow air to flow freely between shelves to prevent this. Its enclosed design also helps protect stored linens from spills or pilferage and tampering. This also makes transport fast and easy by preventing the linens from moving or falling off the cart.
They’re not just for hospitals, either; the carts are great for hotels, housekeeping, athletic teams, and more. Carts are available in two heights and with four or five shelving levels depending on your needs. Additionally, the cart’s vertical rods are completely adjustable. You can also choose from stem caster carts or carts with dolly bases, which provide an extra level of durability for heavier storage.
- Durable chrome finish
- Available in 70″ and 80″ heights
- 4 or 5 shelving levels
- Galvanized steel solid shelves (where applicable)
- Includes adjustable vertical rods
- Available with stem casters or heavy-duty dolly bases
- Stem caster carts have four 5″ swivel poly casters with donut bumpers and 2 brakes
- Dolly bases have two 5″ rigid poly casters and two swivel poly casters with brakes and corner bumpers
- Easy assembly
Buy Linen Supply Carts Online
Click here to shop for linen supply carts online. For further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message to speak to one of our storage experts.
Prevent Computer Dust Build-Up
Dust and dirt particles can do more damage than most people think and can cause damage or failure of delicate computer systems. This is especially true in dusty industrial environments like warehouses. Dust-free computer cabinets and carts are an easy way to provide this needed protection and keep electronics running in top shape, available in wall-mounted, movable, or stationary options.
Even just everyday warehouse operations can cause the buildup of dust over moving parts and filters, which prevents air to flow through the computer. This can cause computers to overheat, crash, or, in worst-case scenario, even catch fire, taking all of your important data with it.
For these reasons, the dust-free computer cabinets aren’t just regular cabinets, as each one includes a built-in filtration system with a fan that creates a positive airflow, preventing dust from entering the cabinet even when the sealed doors are open. They also make computers, printers, and keyboards easy to find and access. If multiple workers need to use the computer during the day, then the carts with casters are perfect for efficient, quick, and safe transfer of computers across your warehouse or other facility.
Wall Mounted Cabinet Features
- Mounted to walls
- Available with laptop and keyboard trays
- Filtered fan system creates positive air flow to prevent dust built-up
- Available with or without doors
- Doors available in locking see-through polycarbonate or with locking still flipper doors
- Wide selection of painted steel colors available
- 12″ six-outlet power strip included
Cart & Stationary Cabinet Features
- Locking cabinets & sealed doors
- Filtered fan system with positive air flow
- Heavy-duty welded steel construction
- Removable back panel
- Two compartments with one locking polycarbonate see-through door and one locking metal door
- Upper shelf & keyboard drawers included
- Multiple painted steel finish colors available
- Carts with casters use 4″ non-marking wheels
Dust-Free Computer Cabinets & Carts Available Online
Dust-free computer cabinets and carts are available to buy online and ship in 10-15 business days. For more information or if you need additional assistance, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Supply Storage, Stock Rotation, or Merchandise Display
These new angled shelf carts with adjustable wire baskets are perfect for storage, supply transport, or display. The wire construction also allows for high visibility so you can take inventory quickly as well as air circulation for stored items, which prevents dust build-up and makes spills easy to clean. The shelves can be positioned flat or can be angled up or down to improve the flow of materials, provide a pleasing display, or allow easy access to top or lower levels. Use them for storing hospital supplies, stock rotation, retail displays, warehouse inventory picking, storing items that are difficult to keep on flat shelves, or anything else you can think of.
Part of what makes these angled shelf carts so desirable are the shelves that can easily be added or removed and adjusted on 1″ increments. They don’t have to be carts, either; the angled shelves are also available as stationary racks. Adjustable wire dividers are also available to create separated storage without having to buy plastic bins. Casters make transfer and exchange applications for inventory rotations fast and easy, while stationary racks provide a durable and aesthetically pleasing solution for warehouse picking or even merchandise display.
- Available in 36″ or 48″ widths and 18″ or 24″ depths
- Shelf units come with two flat shelves on top and bottom
- Three basket-type shelves are included, which can be installed flat or angled by positioning the shelves on collar hooks (included)
- Adjustable shelves on 1″ increments
- 110 lbs. shelf load capacity
- Wire bin dividers available (sold separately)
- Durable chrome finish
- Stationary shelving units are 63″ high with adjustable leveling feat
- Rolling carts are 68″ high with four 5″ x 1-1/4″ polyurethane non-marking swivel casters and donut bumpers (two with brakes)
Buy Angled Shelf Carts
Angled cart shelves are available to buy online with multiple configurations available. If you need any assistance or just want some help choosing which configuration is right for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.