Catheter Storage Carts
Catheters are notoriously difficult for hospitals to store and retrieve. Their shape and size make them difficult to organize, and nurses waste valuable time sorting through stashes of catheters trying to find one with the right length. Medical catheter carts help solve this storage issue with retractable holders that keep catheters stored neatly with easy access.
The mobile carts provide quick and safe transport at a moment’s notice. Roll-down doors provide additional security to keep catheters in place during transport. The lockable doors don’t require extra space to open and close since they slide up and down, making them great for areas with limited space. Other options with baskets, trays, or a combination of features are also available.
- Light aluminum construction with cleanable high-pressure laminated side panels
- Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) durable top cover
- Polypropylene bottom floor
- PVC exterior walls
- All surfaces made of polymer and resistant to moisture
- Fully ISO compatible
- Baskets, trays, and dividers are injection-molded from polycarbonate or ABS plastic for hygienic storage
- Baskets are machine washable with smooth and easily cleaned surfaces with 88 lbs. weight capacity each
- Each basket has two tilting positions and includes stops to prevent them from falling out when pulled
- Antimicrobial and high resistance modules available on request
- Dividers include “snap” points that allow them to be shortened as needed and customized to create differently sized compartments
- Retractable catheter holders available on indicated models; adjustable from left to right
- 5/32″ thick tempered clear glass doors with top-to-bottom handle and peripheral sealing to prevent dust accumulation
- Locking options include key locks or electronic locks
- ABS interior side panels available with optional small wheels for smoother tray movement for storing delicate supplies
- 5″ medical-grade non-marking rubber casters
- Full 360º wrap-around bumper
- Cream color
- 10-year limited manufacturer’s warranty on baskets and trays; 1-year limited warranty on locks; 3-year limited warranty on all other parts
Buy Medical Catheter Carts Online
Medical catheter carts are available to buy online and ship within 8-9 weeks with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Medical Bin Carts
You might already use bins in your hospital supply storage, and for good reason. They’re a great way to organize supplies for easy retrieval, are easy to clean, and last a long time. Now you can mobilize your system with medical bin carts on wire shelves to transport supplies anywhere and anytime.
What also makes the medical bin carts a great storage system is its modular design. Unlike traditional carts, you can customize these bin systems to your exact workflow needs. And if those needs change, it’s easy to reconfigure the bins as needed.
The bins themselves are designed to fit perfectly onto the wire carts with no space wasted while allowing users to easily see and retrieve each bin’s contents. But what else makes these bins ideal for hospital use is their injection-molded polypropylene construction. This material can withstand extreme cold and autoclavable temperatures up to 250°F so you don’t even need to remove supplies from the bins. The bins are also corrosion-free, easy to keep clean, and manufactured with FDA approved materials.
- Industrial-grade chrome wire construction
- 1″ diameter chrome posts
- All-welded wire shelves allow air circulation, light penetration for better visibility, and minimal dust accumulation
- Adjustable shelves on 1″ centers
- 800 lbs. capacity for shelves up to 48″ long
- 600 lbs. capacity for shelves 60″ and wider
- 5″ swivel non-marring casters with donut bumpers included
- Ships unassembled and easily assembles with a rubber mallet
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) approved
- One-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Made in the USA
Buy Medical Bin Carts Online
Medical bin carts are available to buy online and ship within 10-15 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Stainless Steel Surgical Instrument Case Carts
When it comes to case carts, low-quality materials and a lack of durability cause a lot of common problems. In hospitals, healthcare professionals report that difficulties with case carts include numerous design flaws like unstable wheels and doors that pop open. These stainless steel surgical instrument carts are designed to eliminate these issues and provide a solution that is equally durable and usable.
With double-panel reinforced doors, the doors will not pop open during transport. Integrated weep holes also allow draining and airflow. You can also include optional tamper seal hasps for extra security.
Because of their heavy-duty stainless steel construction, the carts are durable and easy to clean. Additionally, this makes them ideal for healthcare environments. Depending on your needs, you also have the choice between 1, 2, 3, or no shelves, which are available in wire, perforated steel, or solid steel. Additionally, the shelves are removable and pull out for easy viewing, cleaning, and retrieval.
- 18-gauge type 300 stainless steel construction and finish
- 16-gauge reinforced stainless steel top
- Easily replaceable moving parts (handles, latches, hinges, casters)
- Removable pull-out stainless steel shelves available in wire, perforated steel, or solid steel
- Adjustable shelves in 2″ increments
- Latching 18-gauge steel doors with integrated weep holes for easy drainage
- Interlocking construction is quiet and rigid
- Includes one letter-size document holder
- Double-panel reinforced doors with integral drain system swing open 270 degrees to maximize cabinet space and allow easy cleaning (positive latch system and spring-loaded nylon rollers hold doors open)
- Non-marring wraparound bumpers
- Optional tamper seal hasps for extra security in sterile applications
- Stainless steel 6″ casters with polyurethane tread
- Cabinets ship assembled
- Manufacturer’s limited 1-year warranty
- Made in the USA
Buy Surgical Instrument Carts Online
Surgical instrument carts are available to buy online with free dock-to-dock shipping. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Supply Storage, Stock Rotation, or Merchandise Display
These new angled shelf carts with adjustable wire baskets are perfect for storage, supply transport, or display. The wire construction also allows for high visibility so you can take inventory quickly as well as air circulation for stored items, which prevents dust build-up and makes spills easy to clean. The shelves can be positioned flat or can be angled up or down to improve the flow of materials, provide a pleasing display, or allow easy access to top or lower levels. Use them for storing hospital supplies, stock rotation, retail displays, warehouse inventory picking, storing items that are difficult to keep on flat shelves, or anything else you can think of.
Part of what makes these angled shelf carts so desirable are the shelves that can easily be added or removed and adjusted on 1″ increments. They don’t have to be carts, either; the angled shelves are also available as stationary racks. Adjustable wire dividers are also available to create separated storage without having to buy plastic bins. Casters make transfer and exchange applications for inventory rotations fast and easy, while stationary racks provide a durable and aesthetically pleasing solution for warehouse picking or even merchandise display.
- Available in 36″ or 48″ widths and 18″ or 24″ depths
- Shelf units come with two flat shelves on top and bottom
- Three basket-type shelves are included, which can be installed flat or angled by positioning the shelves on collar hooks (included)
- Adjustable shelves on 1″ increments
- 110 lbs. shelf load capacity
- Wire bin dividers available (sold separately)
- Durable chrome finish
- Stationary shelving units are 63″ high with adjustable leveling feat
- Rolling carts are 68″ high with four 5″ x 1-1/4″ polyurethane non-marking swivel casters and donut bumpers (two with brakes)
Buy Angled Shelf Carts
Angled cart shelves are available to buy online with multiple configurations available. If you need any assistance or just want some help choosing which configuration is right for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Wire Supply Storage Racks & Carts
Supply storage racks and carts with wire baskets are now available to facilitate improved organization and access to stored items. Their easy-cleaning construction makes them ideal for use in healthcare applications such as operating rooms, PAR, sterile services, and medical specialty departments, as well as in commercial, industrial, and food storage.
Benefits of Wire Construction
Why should wire construction be your storage method of choice? Supply storage racks with wire baskets promote a clean environment by minimizing dirt or dust accumulation and are easier to clean than solid materials. This makes cleaning up spills hassle-free, helps keep medical supplies and tools hygienic, and prevents stored materials from getting dusty and dirty.
Additionally, the wire basket shelves are adjustable and can be mounted in three different standard positions to achieve your ideal access position. The supply storage racks are available in single- or double-sided configurations depending on what your storage needs are. A starter unit must be purchased first, which can easily be added on to with adder units as your storage needs increase. The racks are available as freestanding storage or can be outfitted with wheels for easy transport. More features include:
- Hanging basket shelves available in 11-7/8″ and 17-7/8″ depths, as well as 17.375″ and 35.5″ widths (back of baskets are 7.375″ high)
- Shelves are adjustable along three standard positions: flat, 10 degree slope, 30 degree slops
- 125 lb. loading capacity for each basket
- Chrome finish
- Optional dividers and sloped top dust shelves (sold separately)
- Optional caster kits
Buy Supply Storage Racks & Carts Online
Supply racks with wire baskets are now available to buy online at StoreMoreStore. If you need additional assistance, would like more information, or just want help deciding which configuration would work best for you, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.
Medical facilities need to store supplies and charts. But it’s not as simple as buying some shelves and stacking everything. HIPAA regulations mean patient information needs to be kept safe and secure from unauthorized access. Certain medical supplies need to be stored in clean environments free of dust. Not to mention the fact that both supplies and charts need to be easily accessible, especially when there is a life or death situation.
That’s why we offer a wide variety of storage solutions for medical supplies and charts. Our solutions are designed to keep information secure, supplies easily accessible – all while saving space and improving organization. Check out five of our most popular medical storage solutions below.
Mobile wire shelving is perfect for storage in clean rooms, sterile processing departments, and central sterile supply areas. They are easy to keep clean in places that require sterilization, and because the shelving is mobile, it will optimize your storage space. Additionally mobile wire shelving:
- promotes better air circulation, which reduces moisture and heat.
- offers better visibility because light can pass through the shelves.
- protects stored items from dust and contamination.
- increases fire protection because liquids can reach materials.
We even have wire shelving on wheels that can be used to set-up a Kanban storage system. (Click here to read about how the Kanban system works)
2. Hospital Carts for Medical Supplies
You need a way to store and transport medical supplies around the hospital. To get this done, while keeping everything organized and easily accessible, we offer many different types of hospital carts. You’ll find everything you need from pediatric carts to emergency crash carts. (Read a previous blog about the design of our pediatric carts)
3. Security Shutter Protect Medical Charts
To comply with the HIPAA law, healthcare organization must have safeguards – including physical barriers – to protect people’s health related information. Security shutters are the perfect barrier. During office hours, these lightweight doors roll up and out-of sight, yet when closed and locked, they provide a solid aluminum wall to safeguard medical records and other personal health information. Because our security shutters are available in numerous configurations, they can be affixed to existing shelves, record rooms, doorway openings or whatever area needs to be secured.
4. Pharmacy Narcotics Cabinets
Pharmacy narcotics cabinets offer secure medication storage so that your dangerous drugs are safe from all types of theft, including in-house personnel and outside criminals. With the optional cable and software, a designated manager is able to limit, designate, and track employees using the cabinet.
The software provides a manager mode with eight additional users allowed with their own specific codes for the electronic keypad lock. In addition, the software will maintain an audit trail (both the date and time) of the last 512 times the cabinet was accessed. (Learn more about the features of the pharmacy narcotics cabinets here)
5. Tambour Door Cabinets for Patient Charts
Tambour door cabinets are a great solution for storing and securing patient charts. They’re ideal for both small and medium size storage needs. The way it works is that the tambour doors slide into the side walls of the cabinet to avoid intruding into the room’s space. And the cabinets are available as individual cabinets or on space saving sliding track systems.
You can find all five of these medical supply and chart storage solutions and much more online from StoreMoreStore! And if you have any questions or need assistance, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.
Since the 1980s, the Broselow Tape has been used to help emergency room personnel treat children. The color-coded tape helps relate a child’s height and weight to the dosages and equipment that should be used. With that in mind, StoreMoreStore now offers a line of pediatric emergency carts with drawers that match the Broselow Tape.
Why the Drawers are Based on Broselow Tape?
The pediatric emergency carts store everything you need to respond to life or death situations including reference books, medications, airway equipment, and IV solutions. This specially designed cart will improve response time and effectiveness by keeping the right size equipment easily accessible and already sorted for the size infant or child that you’re attempting to revive.
In fact, a 2005 study shows that pediatric carts that have drawers based on the Broselow Tape were easier to use than standard carts. “In addition, subjects located intubation equipment and nasogastric tubes significantly faster when using the Broselow cart, and correct equipment was provided significantly more often with the Broselow cart. These data suggest that sites caring for pediatric patients should consider modeling their resuscitation carts after the Broselow cart to enhance provider confidence and patient safety.”
Features of Our Pediatric Emergency Cart
Depending on the specific model you choose, features may vary, but overall each pediatric emergency cart has these available options:
- Colors – 17 powder coat colors available in a two-tone or solid finish.
- Double Wall Construction – All aluminum and most of the steel carts have double-wall construction for long-lasting use, durability, and strength.
- Plastic Top – Extra thick top has a 1/2″ inch ridge to keep things from falling off when moving your cart. Tops are latex-free where indicated.
- Twin Poly Push Handles – Handles make carts easier to push and steer. Available only on specified carts.
- Full Extension Ball Bearing Drawer Slides – Full extension drawers allow you to see all the items in the drawer.
- Casters – Ranging from 2″ economy to 5″ premium quality casters as specified per cart model.
- Outrigger Stabilizing Base Frame – anti-tip stabilization and bumpers for cart protection on specified carts.
Shop Online Now for Your Pediatric Emergency Carts
You can find all of our medical carts online here, including the pediatric emergency carts. And if you need any help or have any questions, please give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.
At StoreMoreStore we have a variety of solutions just for the healthcare market. With all kinds of medical carts, a pharmacy drug cabinet, and shoe cover dispensers, you’re sure to find exactly what you need to improve storage and efficiency at your healthcare facility.
Medical Carts: Crash Carts, Anesthesia Carts, and Supply Carts
Our complete line of medical carts includes emergency crash carts, anesthesia carts, and supply storage carts designed to be suited for your facility’s particular needs. Our medical carts are made completely in the U.S.A. and are solid steel or aluminum construction. Each of our carts has various locking and drawer configurations. Most of our medical carts come in 14 standard colors.
In addition to emergency crash carts, anesthesia carts, and supply storage carts, we also have wire shelving carts. These work great for storing medical products in supply rooms. You can also use them to set up a Kanban storage system (find out more about Kanban in a previous blog here).
Pharmacy Drug Cabinets for Secure Narcotics Storage
The pharmacy drug cabinet is designed to offer secure narcotics storage so that your medications are safe from all types of theft, including in-house personnel and outside criminals while offering you convenient access to drugs.
With the optional cable and software, a designated manager is able to limit, designate, and track employees using the cabinet. The software provides a manager mode with eight additional users allowed with their own specific codes for the electronic keypad lock. In addition, the software will maintain an audit trail (both the date and time) of the last 512 times the Pharmacy Narcotics Cabinet was accessed.
There are two different models, depending on your needs. The Fusion shoe cover dispenser is designed to be lightweight and portable so you can take it with you anywhere. The Stay shoe cover dispenser is designed to “stay” right where you put it. Keeping the dispenser at the entrance to a room is easy because of its low profile. And the dispenser is equipped with a handle so you can steady yourself while using it. We also have many different types of booties that will fit in the shoe cover dispenser.
Shop Now for your Healthcare Solutions
Visit our healthcare solutions home page to shop for medical carts, wire shelving carts, the pharmacy drug cabinet, and shoe cover dispensers. If you have any questions or need any help, please give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.
Many of our solutions are for healthcare facilities, including Mobile Anesthesia Carts for medical supply storage. With our Mobile Anesthesia Carts you will always have everything you require when and where you need it. In addition, our Mobile Anesthesia Carts come in a variety of colors to match your décor or color coding system. (Click here to shop online now for Mobile Anesthesia Carts)
Features and Benefits of Our Mobile Anesthesia Carts
- The Mobile Anesthesia Carts are made out of double wall steel which allows for maximum durability and strength.
- The thick plastic top is extremely tough and has a ½” ridge that will keep medical supplies and other items from falling when the cart is in motion.
- The cart’s handles are very easy to steer and push so anyone can use the cart.
- The Mobile Anesthesia Carts come with premium 5” swivel casters – 2 locking and 1 directional locking – to help facilitate easy steering.
- The Mobile Anesthesia Carts’ long-lasting powder coat paint is available in 14 different colors so you can fit it into your existing color coded system.
- The full extension ball bearing drawer slides allow you to see all the items in the drawer, including the items stored in the back.
- The outrigger stabilizing base frame has anti-tip stabilization and bumpers to protect the Mobile Anesthesia Cart.
- All of our Mobile Anesthesia Carts are made in the U.S.A.
You can find several different styles of Mobile Anesthesia Carts online now at StoreMoreStore. And if you can’t find what you are looking for or have any questions, please feel free to call us at 1-855-786-7667. Also, if you are looking for other medical supply storage options check out our Hospital Carts and Plastic Bins & Accessories!
Hospitals certainly don’t want their own staff to be facing emergency situations and that is why they use the highest quality medical carts and equipment. Our mobile hospital carts are made from the high quality materials. Their functionality and practicality is what best defines our rolling nurse’s carts. Besides, there are many small variations in these medical carts that makes them suitable for any specific job in your hospital or doctor’s office. Storemorestore.com has a wide variety of hospital carts as well as cart accessories to add functions and convenience. The best thing we love about these medical carts, besides the fact that they are pulled around by some of the most wonderful people, is that they come in an array of colors. No grabbing the wrong cart by mistake!
Coming back to the practical side of hospital carts, you will find different types of these medical carts on storemorestore.com at the most reasonable prices. Here some of the common types of nurse’s carts you will find:
You need to swipe your card in order to unlock your mobile nurse’s cart drawers. The Proximity Cart Readers can also keep track of events along with time, date and user details. The carts can also schedule when it can be used and by whom.
Hospital Carts with Electronic Locks
These hospital carts have drawers, mostly six, that are secured with an electronic lock, push-button lock, breakaway lock or key lock. The cart’s locks have multi-code capacity, tamper-indicators, auto-lock feature and battery indicators.
Anesthesia Treatment Carts
These anesthesiologist carts are fully equipped with accessories, compartments and handles that make them suitable for anesthesia equipment. There are a host of variations available in number of features and sizes of carts.
Isolation carts are carts used to hold special tools and equipment that the staff uses upon entering and exiting the Isolation ward.
Hospital Cart Accessories
There are a couple of other distinguishing factors when it comes to medical carts such as the size and function. You can purchase hospital cart accessories to customize these medical carts according to your requirement. Some of the most purchased accessories you will find on storemorestore.com are drawer dividers, I.V poles, collapsible side shelves, cardiac board, chart holders and waste containers.
Visit StoreMoreStore.com to learn more about the variety and prices we are offering on hospital carts. Each cart is listed with its features and specifications along with the best price you can get, plus FREE SHIPPING!