Vertical Athletic Gear & Ball Storage Racks
Since athletic gear is so specialized, it’s often difficult to store. Shoulder pads, helmets, balls, and other equipment take up a lot of space. They can also be easily damaged during storage or retrieval. On top of that, they’re also expensive, and budgets allow for only so many replacements. Vertical basketball racks and wall mounted ball storage shelves are a great way to keep volleyballs, basketballs, and soccer balls stored neatly and out of the way. This prevents them from rolling across the floor and causing safety hazards while also using your wall space to free up your floor area for other uses.
The vertical basketball racks also feature adjustable shelf rails and brackets on 1″ centers so you can store multiple types and sizes of equipment in one unit. You can easily customize the individual racks for any sport in schools, universities, or professional sports teams.
Additionally, think of how much space you could save if you could use your walls for gear storage instead of your floor space. This way, you can also make your storage area safer by storing balls up and out of the way.
- 42″ L standard wall posts made of furniture grade steel measuring 1 ½” wide by 1″ deep
- Units can be double-stacked for 84″ high racks
- Shelf rails and brackets manufactured from durable cold-rolled low carbon steel with 125 lbs. weight capacity each
- Adjustable shelves on 1″ centers for customized shelf heights
- Black wall post and gray rails and brackets finish
- Manufacturer’s limited 5-year warranty
- Made in the USA
Buy Vertical Basketball Racks Online
Vertical basketball racks and wall mounted ball storage racks are available to buy online and ship within 15-20 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Canoe & Kayak Storage Racks
These stainless steel wall-mounted or freestanding racks store canoes, kayaks, and surfboards efficiently. Due to their long and bulky shapes, these items aren’t exactly the easiest thing to store and can easily be damaged with improper handling. Obviously, no one wants to have an outing in a canoe that’s falling apart. Since the racks are designed specifically for marine equipment, it’s easy to load and unload with a minimized risk of damage or injury. A 4-level capacity also allows you to store more in less space by maximizing your overhead storage area.
You can even store different sizes of watercrafts and combine your equipment storage with adjustable intermediate storage arms. For even more convenience and space savings, a front security flange on each arm also allows you to store paddles or use a tie-down mechanism. You can use these racks in multiple types of environments with wall-mounted, ground mounted, or freestanding units so you can store them anywhere from shops to docks. For the utmost durability even in humid areas, the stainless steel construction prevents rust and corrosion for long-lasting use.
- Made from stainless steel to prevent rust and corrosion
- Available in wall mounted and freestanding styles
- Each rack comes with framing (two uprights with wall or floor mounting plates and two cross braces)
- Bottom arms: 35″ long; top arms: 24″ long
- All arms reinforced and include a front security lip for tie downs or cable locks
- Intermediate storage arms telescope from 24″-38″ and adjust vertically on 3″ for custom spacing
- 200 to 400 lbs. capacity depending on weight distribution and mounting
- Do-it-yourself assembly
- One year manufacturer’s limited warranty
Buy Canoe Kayak Racks Online
Canoe and kayak racks are available to buy online and ship within 10-15 business days. Free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.
Sliding Shelving for Golf Club Bags
Golf clubs are expensive, bulky, and difficult to store as they need to be kept upright, secure, and safe from damage. Understandably, many patrons judge the quality of a golf course by its look of professionalism, protection of their gear, and ease of use. The golf bag sliding shelving is a unique solution that provides all of the above and, in addition, saves you a ton of space.
With lateral tracks, the shelves in front slide side-to-side with a stationary unit in the back. This means that you don’t have to waste your valuable space with static aisles between shelves. To access the back shelves, just slide the units in front of them out of the way. Then, users can easily access their equipment. On average, users store about double the capacity of traditional shelves in half the floorspace.
Also, the shelves hold golf bags in the upright and proper position, giving each bag its own space. This ensures that the golf bags aren’t cluttered or falling on top of each other during storage. Because what’s the point in saving space if the system is unappealing and difficult to use?
We can also configure the golf bag sliding shelving with roll-up locking doors to provide security. The space savings, ease of use, and professional looks make the shelves great for country clubs, municipal golf courses, and universities.
- Available in five different widths from 8’4″ to 24’8″ and in two and three-deep configurations
- Shelves adjustable vertically in 1½” increments
- Each shelf rated to hold 300 lbs.
- Closed type uprights with solid panels of heavy-duty 18 gauge steel
- Modular design allows users to add to or recongifure the shelving at any time
- Leveling track, heavy-duty carriages, and specially engineered rubber stops ensure smooth movement that keeps stored golf bags from jostling or falling
- Ball bearings and four wheels per carriage improves mobility
- All parts powder coated with a textured finish for long-lasting durability and aesthetics
- Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
- Made in the USA
Buy Golf Bag Sliding Shelving Online
Golf bag sliding shelving is available to buy online with volume discounts available. For more information or if you need assistance, call us toll-free at 1-855-786-766.
Athletic Wood Lockers
Athletic wood lockers are designed specifically for athletic facilities and teams in basketball, soccer, football, hockey, and more. Of course, you don’t want players scrambling and wasting time trying to find and get their gear in order on game day. Ideally, you would want a storage solution that combines organization and a professional appearance while also standing up to the demands that often come with dressing room areas (it gets humid in there—which means odors, mold, or damage).
The wood lockers are constructed from furniture-grade red oak veneer that is as beautiful as it is functional. Additionally, in order to withstand locker room environments, three coats of catalyzed clear finish resists damage from moisture and other factors. Coupled with a variety of options including upper and lower compartments with keyless locks, it becomes easy to store and access shoes, uniforms, helmets, and other athletic gear.
Lastly, lockers ship fully assembled and ready to set in place. They are a quick and cost-effective solution for high school, collegiate, and professional sports facilities, as well as recreation centers.
- Sides, backs, seats, upper, and lower shelves fabricated from 3/4″ furniture-grade red oak plywood or veneer
- Locker trim constructed of red oak lumber
- Basic trim pieces included
- Lockers designed as shown
- Optional upper security compartments come with built-in combination locks or optional programmable digital locks
- Continuous piano hinges on doors constructed from solid red oak to provide extra strength and prevent tampering
- Upper shelves covered with Wilson Art Golden Oak plastic laminate to provide durability and moisture resistance
- Optional lower seats with ventilated storage compartments
- All lockers ship fully assembled and ready to use
- Customers must provide base blocking and leveling per installation instructions
- Finished with three coats of formaldehyde-free catalyzed clear varnish to provide extra moisture resistance
- One year manufacturer’s limited warranty
Buy Athletic Wood Lockers Online
Athletic wood lockers are available to buy online for your hanging uniform needs. For more information or if you need assistance, call us toll free at 1-855-786-766.
Golf Bag Storage Made Easy
Golf bags and clubs are expensive and take up a lot of space, especially for applications like country clubs or golf courses that store many at once. The golf bag organizer racks are a great way to keep bags stored upright, which saves space and prevents damage.
Organizing is also much easier with the golf bag racks. Instead of cluttered on your floor area or stored in multiple places, the golf bag organizer racks store them in one compact solution. The racks are double-tiered, allowing you to store more bags in a smaller footprint by utilizing your vertical space. Dividers also keep the golf bags stored upright so they’re not leaning against each other. Each bag gets its own divider section. When someone needs to retrieve their bag, it’s easy for them to find and remove it without disturbing the other stored bags.
The golf bag racks are available in multiple sizes depending on how many bags you need to store. All come with two levels of storage and widths up to 6′, which stores 12 bags. See the features below for more information on widths and sizes.
Golf Bag Rack Features
- Upright posts: Heavy-duty tubular T-shaped posts made from 14 gauge steel
- Includes floor plate anchors and concrete anchors
- Steel beams are rated to support 900 lbs. for 4′ wide units; 800 lbs. for 5′ wide units; and 650 lbs. for 6′ wide units
- Storage levels are adjustable in 2″ increments
- Each storage level comes with 20 gauge steel decks
- Adjustable golf bag dividers keep bags in the upright position
- 2 dividers per level for 4′ wide units; 3 dividers per level for 5′ wide levels; and 5 dividers per level for 6′ wide units
- A wide selection of powder-coat finishes available
Buy Golf Bag Organizer Racks Online
Golf bag organizer racks are available to buy online with optional shelving volume discounts. For further assistance, call us at 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message to speak to one of our experts.
Antimicrobial Plastic Lockers
Unfortunately, plastic lockers just aren’t as popular as metal lockers due to misconceptions about their durability and price. However, they offer a wide variety of benefits over metal lockers that make them well worth the investment, including resistance to rust, mold, moisture, and other damaging factors. Read on to learn more about the benefits of using antimicrobial plastic lockers in your athletic, medical, food processing, or other high moisture or hygienic application.
Storage for Wet & Hygienic Environments
Antimicrobial plastic lockers are a great solution for many storage applications such as pools, changing rooms, hospitals, outdoor areas, manufacturing facilities, and other areas with a high degree of moisture, humidity, or chemicals. Constructed from high density polyethylene, the plastic is lightweight but extremely durable and won’t corrode, rust, or dent. Durability and impact resistance also provide enhanced security for stored belongings.
In healthcare, athletic, or food storage applications, hygienics are extremely important. Plastic is much easier to clean than metal due to its moisture resistance. Simply spray it down and let it dry instead of time-consuming hand drying. You don’t need to worry about unsightly patches of rust if the lockers are left wet. The ease of cleaning also makes it an ideal solution for applications where users exchange lockers throughout the day and prevents the spread of germs and illness.
Plastic is also very low-maintenance compared to metal as it won’t dent, scratch, or require regular re-paintings due to chipping. The material is resistant to odors, germs, graffiti, chemicals, and more. The durability of the lockers offer a smart, attractive, and long-lasting solution that you can count on for years to come.
Buy Antimicrobial Plastic Lockers Online
Antimicrobial plastic lockers are available to buy online and ship fully assembled. For further assistance, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667. One of our storage experts will be able to help answer all of your questions.
Athletic Gear Open Lockers
Athletic team gear lockers are designed with the athlete in mind, but their open steel construction and diamond perforated sides also make them great for military and law enforcement. The lockers have an open front and hanger rod, making it quick and easy for users to access their uniforms or garments whether it’s an emergency or time for the big game. For secured personal storage, the lockers also come with a lockable upper security box compartment.
The lockers are available in four styles:
- Upper shelf only with open locker
- Lockable security box and open upper shelf
- Open locker with upper shelf and lockable bottom compartment
- Open locker with upper lockable compartment and bottom lockable compartment
Despite the locker’s open design, the optional upper compartment allows users to secure their personal items such as cell phones or wallets. An upper shelf provides a convenient space to store hats or helmets for quick retrieval. You can also include a bottom compartment to store shoes and extra gear.
And we’re all familiar with the “locker room smell”—that’s why the gear lockers have ventilated sides. This allows air flow through the lockers, which prevents odors and bacteria from forming. It also adds a measure of safety, since staph infections spread quickly among athletes.
Athletic Team Gear Locker Features
- Available in 24″ wide x 18″ or 22″ deep x 72″high
- Include two single-prong garment hooks and full-width 1/2″ diameter hanger rod (hangers not included)
- 16 gauge diamond-perforated steel body allows air flow and ventilation to reduce odors and bacteria
- Top and bottom compartment doors constructed from 16 gauge continuous piano hinges for extra strength
- Available in colors blue or red
- Factory-assembled option available
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
Buy Athletic Team Gear Lockers Online
Athletic team gear lockers are available to buy online and ship knocked-down or fully assembled. For more information or additional assistance, call us toll free at 1-855-786-766.
Storing Bikes in Less Space
Since 2000, the use of bicycles for transportation has increased by 62 percent. Biking is great for a healthy lifestyle, but this requires more bike storage areas that can take up a large amount of room. Otherwise, users may store bikes haphazardly, which leaves them prone to damage or theft. Vertical bike racks and hanging shelves for are ideal solutions for storing a large amount of bikes indoors and in less space. Read on to see two different types of vertical bike racks.
Vertical Bike Racks with Gear Storage Shelves
These bike racks come with one or two shelves above for storing additional gear and accessories. Bikes hang vertically, which saves space and allows users to quickly and easily retrieve stored bikes. The bikes are easy for users to reach and prevents bikes from leaning against others, which can cause damage. Simply hang the front wheel on the wall bracket, and the rack keeps it in place. The vertical design makes these bike racks perfect for condos, dorms, apartments, property rooms, unclaimed bike storage areas, and more.
Additional features include:
- Vertical open uprights
- Adjustable hooks on 1.5″ centers
- Heavy-duty steel construction for durability
- Available in heights of 76″ and 88″ with widths of 42″ and 48″
- Three shelf reinforcements provided for all shelves
- Corrosion and scratch-resistance powder coat finish available in a variety of colors
- Simple, do-it-yourself installation with components that snap together
- Made in USA
Double-Tier Bike Racks
The double-tier racks provide two-level storage for bikes to save space in a small footprint. To load bikes, simply place it into one of the rack trays and roll it forward until the front wheel drops into the slot. This allows each bike its own storage area while maximizing your available space. These are great for commercial and retail bike storage, high rise apartments, universities, police stations, and more.
Additional features of the double-tier bike racks include:
- Available in 8, 10, 12, and 14 capacity bike models
- Bike racks only use 5′ to 8′ of space with a high storage density
- 16-gauge galvanized steel construction provides durability
- Staggered horizontal and diagonal wheel trays allow clearance between bikes, which prevents damage
- Accommodates any type or size of bicycle excluding tandem bikes
Buy Vertical Bike Racks Online
Vertical bike racks are available to buy online and are easy to set up and use. For more information or additional assistance, please call us toll free at 1-855-786-766.
Storing Hanging Garments & Accessories
Many organizations have difficulty with storing uniforms while they’re not in use, especially with a limited amount of space. Steel rod shelving with overhead storage instead allows you to combine hanging uniform storage with space for additional items such as headgear, instruments or other folded garments.
Hassle-Free Uniform Hanger Shelves
Wire racks are frequently used for hanging garment storage, but wire can easily snag on fabric and cause damage. Keeping them folded is also inefficient and prone to wrinkling or damaging clothing. It also wastes valuable time to constantly fold clothes in a manner that keeps them wrinkle-free. And when they need to be retrieved, it’s difficult for users to find the uniform they need if they’re piled on top of each other.
With smooth steel construction, the steel rod shelving offer commercial-quality hanging garment storage with unmatched strength and durability. The overhead compartment also provides convenient storage for additional items. This makes them perfect for storing items that need to remain within easy and quick access such as helmets, hats, instruments, costume accessories, athletic gear, and more.
- Closed uprights constructed from heavy duty 18-gauge steel for long-lasting strength
- Shelves and hanging rods are adjustable on 1 ½ centers to store many different garment sizes
- Available in heights of 76.25″ and 88.25″; widths of 30″, 36″, and 42″
- Shelf reinforcements are provided for all shelves except the top dust cover for extra durability and stability
- 2.75″ high kick places prevent items from rolling under the shelves
- Corrosion and scratch-resistant powder coat paint finishes available in a variety of colors
- Installation is quick and easy with components that snap together using a rubber mallet hammer
- Add doors for more security
- Made in U.S.A.
Buy Steel Rod Shelving Online
Steel rod shelving with overhead storage is available to buy online for your hanging uniform needs. For more information or if you need assistance, call us toll free at 1-855-786-766.
Uniform & Laundry Dispensing Lockers
Whether you’re in athletics, law enforcement, healthcare, commercial industries, or military, storing uniforms can be a pain especially when you add laundering to the task. Instead of risking damage and loss of uniforms brought by inefficient and improper storage, uniform exchange and garment dispensing lockers allow you to store dirty uniforms where they can be easily picked up and then stored again when they’re clean.
The uniform exchange lockers are available in multiple hanging or drop-off configurations. For example, soiled laundry can be dropped off in closed lockers with hampers until they can be picked up be laundry service personnel, who can access stored clothing through a front locked door. If you have uniforms that need to remain in a hanging position, lockers with one or multiple garment racks are also available as well as lockers with cubbies.
The lockers have individual compartments as well as a master door, allowing security to be maintained while also supplying a uniform or garment supervisor full access when it’s needed. They are ideal for storing uniforms as well as protective clothing and linens, which makes them usable for a wide variety of applications and industries including gyms and clubs, hotels, hospitals, schools, labs, and much more.
Available Configurations & Features
- Eight-person locker with hanging garment rods
- Nine-person locker with compartments/cubbies for storing folded uniforms
- Lockers for storing dirty uniforms with 11″ high laundry drop door
- Full-height single rod locker for hanging uniforms
- Two-tier double rod locker for hanging uniforms
Additional features include:
- 24 gauge steel body with perforated backs for optimum ventilation, allowing clothes to dry and preventing odors
- Corrosion-resistant bottoms to guarantee long-lasting use
- Individually locking user doors
- Master door & frame constructed with 16 gauge steel and key lock
- 5-knuckle door hinges for extra strength
- Cleaned & coated finish to inhibit corrosion; electrostatically sprayed and baked
- GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified
Buy Uniform Exchange Lockers Online
Uniform and garment dispensing lockers are available to buy online at our store and ship fully assembled in 7-10 business days. For additional assistance or more information, call us at 1-855-786-7667.