Catheter Storage Carts
Catheters are notoriously difficult for hospitals to store and retrieve. Their shape and size make them difficult to organize, and nurses waste valuable time sorting through stashes of catheters trying to find one with the right length. Medical catheter carts help solve this storage issue with retractable holders that keep catheters stored neatly with easy access.
The mobile carts provide quick and safe transport at a moment’s notice. Roll-down doors provide additional security to keep catheters in place during transport. The lockable doors don’t require extra space to open and close since they slide up and down, making them great for areas with limited space. Other options with baskets, trays, or a combination of features are also available.
- Light aluminum construction with cleanable high-pressure laminated side panels
- Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) durable top cover
- Polypropylene bottom floor
- PVC exterior walls
- All surfaces made of polymer and resistant to moisture
- Fully ISO compatible
- Baskets, trays, and dividers are injection-molded from polycarbonate or ABS plastic for hygienic storage
- Baskets are machine washable with smooth and easily cleaned surfaces with 88 lbs. weight capacity each
- Each basket has two tilting positions and includes stops to prevent them from falling out when pulled
- Antimicrobial and high resistance modules available on request
- Dividers include “snap” points that allow them to be shortened as needed and customized to create differently sized compartments
- Retractable catheter holders available on indicated models; adjustable from left to right
- 5/32″ thick tempered clear glass doors with top-to-bottom handle and peripheral sealing to prevent dust accumulation
- Locking options include key locks or electronic locks
- ABS interior side panels available with optional small wheels for smoother tray movement for storing delicate supplies
- 5″ medical-grade non-marking rubber casters
- Full 360º wrap-around bumper
- Cream color
- 10-year limited manufacturer’s warranty on baskets and trays; 1-year limited warranty on locks; 3-year limited warranty on all other parts
Buy Medical Catheter Carts Online
Medical catheter carts are available to buy online and ship within 8-9 weeks with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.