Stainless Steel Storage Kits
These stainless steel cabinet kits come in a variety of configurations to suit your needs. Choose from base and upper cabinets with doors, drawers, sloped tops, backsplashes, and more. Kits with upper cabinets have tempered glass doors. Their durable stainless steel construction makes them ideal for storing and working with food, chemicals, electronics, medical devices, parts, and more.
Stainless steel base cabinets are available with doors, drawers, open configurations or a combination. They resist rust and corrosion and are easy to clean for use in sanitary environments.
Cabinet tops ship in one piece up to 12′. If this size is too large to maneuver through your facility, please contact us for custom sizing options. See below for additional features.
- Type 304 stainless steel all-welded construction
- 20-gauge shelves and sloping cabinet tops
- 18-gauge cabinet ends, bottom shelves, back panels, vertical posts, uprights, and access panels
- 16-gauge cabinet top front rails, case tops, top rear gussets, and intermediate horizontal rails
- Countertops come with hat channel reinforcements and 4″ high backsplash with square turndown edges on front and rear ends
- Base cabinets include one-piece removable back panels and adjustable feet
- Each door comes with 4″ stainless steel wire pull handle
- Upper cabinets have 1/4″ thick tempered glass doors (optional sloped tops available where indicated)
- Shelves adjustable on 1/2″increments
- Ships with doors and drawers pre-installed where indicated (interior shelves, handle pulls, and tops need to be installed on location)
- 1-year manufacturer’s limited warranty on all defective component parts
- Casework construction and performance characteristics comply with SEFA 8M metal standards
- Made in the USA
Buy Stainless Steel Cabinet Kits Online
Stainless steel cabinet kits are available to buy online and ship within 8-9 weeks with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.