Beaded Post Shelving
Unlike angle posts, which partially obstruct the shelf, the beaded posts allow you to use the full width. Adjustable shelves and shelf clips also make it easy to modify the units as your needs change.
Choose from a variety of shelving sizes and configurations for medium-duty, heavy-duty, and extra heavy-duty applications.
- Beaded posts fabricated from 14-gauge cold rolled steel and roll formed into an 11/16″ wide x 2-9/16″ deep tubular section
- Common posts allow starter units to connect to adder unit shelving
- Shelves adjustable on 1 ½” centers with roll formed rectangular tubular shaped front and rear edges
- Return bends are welded to the underside of the shelf on 3″ centers for maximum strength
- All four corners lapped and welded to add extra strength and rigidity
- Top shelf surface is punched left to right and front and back to accept dividers
- 13-gauge cold rolled steel one-piece shelf compression clips with a zinc plated finish (four shelf clips provided for each shelf)
- Open units come with “X” sway braces with safety edges to eliminate sharpness
- Closed units come with side and back panels made from 24-gauge cold rolled sheet steel
- Available in medium-duty, heavy-duty, and extra heavy-duty weight capacities
- Medium-duty shelves store 350 lbs. to 500 lbs. per shelf depending on shelf size
- Heavy-duty shelves store 500 lbs. to 800 lbs. per shelf depending on shelf size
- Extra heavy-duty shelves store 900 lbs. to 1,100 lbs. per shelf depending on shelf size
- Gray powder coated steel finish
- GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified℠
- Ships unassembled
- One year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Quick ship in 4-5 business days
- Made in the USA
Buy Beaded Post Type Shelving Online
Beaded post type shelving units are available to buy online and ship within 4-5 business days with free dock-to-dock shipping included. If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.