Mixed Media Cabinets for Combination Storage
An easy way to save space is to combine your storage as much as possible. But since different items have different storage needs, they may require multiple types of solutions that, in turn, take up more space. Mixed media cabinets have multiple storage options to choose from, such as shelves, file drawers, and locking doors that combine your storage needs. Instead of multiple cabinets and shelves that store confidential records, books, binders, and other supplies separately, the mixed media cabinets have a variety of combination options.
For example, the top shelves provide storage for books and display items while the locking bottom drawers store and secure other sensitive materials. This allows you to control who has access to specific items. The bottom locking compartments can be in your choice of adjustable shelving or file lateral drawers depending on your needs. A variety of combinations and sizes are available, so make sure to check out our product page so you can decide which configuration is best for you. Since the shelves are adjustable on 2″ centers, it’s easy to customize the shelving sizes to fit varying sizes.
- All welded steel construction
- Leveling guides included
- Hinged doors with three-point latching system
- Doors include key lock
- Adjustable shelves on 2″ increments
- 150 lb. shelf capacity
- Optional dolly bases for cabinets on wheels
- Several powder-coated finishes available
- Ships fully assembled and ready to set in place
- Environmentally friendly (certified SCS Indoor Advantage Gold for indoor air quality and low VOC emissions)
- One year manufacturer’s limited warranty
Buy Mixed Media Cabinets Online
Mixed media cabinets are available to buy online and ship fully assembled in 15-20 business days (free dock-to-dock shipping). If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.