Bin Wire Shelving for Small Parts Storage
Bin wire shelving and racks are a great solution for storing small parts and inventory in medical, electronic, or industrial applications. The plastic bins easily integrate with the wire shelving and are sized to waste no space so you can store items in a small footprint. Additionally, the bins provide visible and easy to use storage for quick identification of parts. You can choose from a variety of wire shelving sizes and customize the plastic bins to your needs. With its space-saving design, you can also have multiple types of bin sizes within the same unit.
High quality plastic bins promote a clean storage environment. This makes them appropriate even for storing medical devices and sensitive electronic parts. In addition, the wire construction of the shelves allows air to flow freely to prevent the accumulation of dust. For mobile applications, the wire shelves are also available with casters for easy transportation.
- Industrial-grade chrome wire construction
- Chrome posts are 1″ in diameter and 74″ high with adjustable foot levelers
- All-welded wire shelves allow air circulation between bins, visibility, and prevent dust accumulation
- Wire shelves adjustable on 1″ centers
- Weight capacities (evenly distributed):
- Shelves up to 48″ long: 800 lbs.
- 60″ and wider: 600 lbs.
- 5″ non-marring swivel casters with donut bumpers (two include brakes)
- Casters not recommended on 12″ and 14″ deep units
- Assembles easily with a rubber mallet
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) approved
- One year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Plastic bins have a molded-in label holder and rear hanging lock to tilt the shelves
- Bins nest within each other to save space when not in use
- Waterproof and corrosion-free bins made from injection-molded polypropylene
- All bins ship in one color. Contact us for mixed colors.
Buy Bin Wire Shelving Racks Online
Bin wire shelving racks are available to buy online and ship in 5-10 shipping days (free dock-to-dock shipping). If you need any assistance or just want some help picking the right solution for you, please call us at 1-855-786-7667.