To respond quickly in an emergency situation, firefighters need to be ready to go at a moment’s notice. That means all of their gear needs to be organized and easily accessible. And when the job is done, firefighters need a place to store and dry that same gear. That’s why we offer turnout lockers specially designed for storing firefighter gear. (Find our selection of turnout lockers online here.)
Why Choose Turnout Lockers for Storing Your Gear
The interior of the turnout lockers includes rods, hooks, shelves, and security boxes to store all types of gear: uniforms, helmets, boots, and personal items. The open fronts ensure that all of the stored gear is easily accessible when the alarm bell rings. And the expanded metal sides provide maximum ventilation to promote drying.
The turnout lockers are designed to be mounted to the wall off the floor. The all-welded galvanized corrosion-resistant steel and paint provides a lifetime of maintenance-free use for your fire station.
Additional features of the turnout lockers for storing firefighter gear include:
- Frame & Body: 16 gauge hollow “T” tubular frame with 16 gauge galvanized corrosion-resistant steel backs and 13 gauge 1/2″ flattened expanded metal sides.
- Shelves: One galvanized hat/intermediate shelf and 1 fixed hat shelf
- Stainless Steel Coat Rod: 1″ diameter stainless steel tubing full width coat rod supported by formed side hooks attached to underside of shelf.
- Hooks: Two single prong hooks at back and two hooks at coat rod ends.
- Finish: cleaned and coated after fabrication with a seven stage zinc/iron phosphate solution to inhibit corrosion, followed by a coat of high grade custom blend powder to provide a tough durable textured finish.
- Ships fully assembled; ready to mount and use in minutes
- Made in America with a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
Shop Now for Turnout Lockers to Store Firefighter Gear
You’ll find all of our turnout lockers online at StoreMoreStore. And if you have any questions or need help selecting a locker, give us a call at 1-855-786-7667.