Employers and employees are accustomed to chairs that are height adjustable because of the increased focus on ergonomics and health. However, proper workplace ergonomics shouldn’t just be limited to chairs; they should extend to all work surfaces. That is why StoreMoreStore offers great deals on all types of ergonomic height adjustable computer desks and workbenches.
Over time a computer desk or workbench that is positioned too low or too high can cause discomfort or musculoskeletal problems. With improperly positioned computer desk, workers may rest their arms at an uncomfortable angle on the desk while they are using the mouse or keyboard. In addition, a workbench that is positioned too low can cause employees to hunch over, which can cause strain on their back. Fixing the height of the chair will only go so far to help solve the problems. A complete solution involves ergonomic height adjustable computer desks and workstations.
Benefits of Our Height Adjustable Computer Desks and Workbenches
• Corner unit computer desks provide maximum space efficiency.
• You can automatically lower or raise the computer desks or workbenches with just the push of a button.
• Height adjustable computer desks are ideal for shared workstations because each employee can correct the desk to meet their ergonomic needs.
• Employees have the option to work standing up with our height adjustable computer desks and workbenches.
• You can use our computer desks with your existing panel systems with minimal retrofitting.
• Our height adjustable computer desks and workbenches will help employers maintain ADA compliancy.
Shop Now at StoreMoreStore for Your Ergonomic Height Adjustable Computer Desks and Workbenches
Shop online now at StoreMoreStore for new ergonomic height adjustable computer desks and workbenches! Also, to complement your workstation we offer ergonomic chairs at great prices. As usual if you have any questions, give us a call at our toll free number 1-855-786-7667 or send us a message.
Choosing the right ergonomic office seating is..
a breeze with adjustable Ergohuman office chairs. When I was single, I looked forward to the day when I’d go home and cheerfully say, ‘Honey, I’m home’. But that didn’t happen, because everyday I’d come home after spending hours sitting in my office chair, all I could do was complain about my backache.
One day when I came home and tried to utter some words about how bad the day was, I felt unusually better. I recalled that I had a regular day at the office, so why did I feel better? I found the answer the next day at my office. My old chair was replaced with a Raynor Ergohuman Ergonomically Correct Chair.
Ergonomic chairs are definitely an underrated wonder of our times. We spend so much time sitting that you must find an ergonomic adjustable chair that is best suitable for you individual requirements. For optimal spine health, chiropractors recommend sitting in an adjustable ergonomic chair.
Take a look at these amazing adjustable features:
- Tilt Tension Control and Lock-You can adjust the chair according to your own weight by increasing or decreasing the tension. You can adjust the Ergohuman Chair’s center tilt and knee tilt. Also, you can use the synchro-tilt to adjust the backrest and seat tilt synchronization.
- Forward Seat Tilt- You can tilt the Ergohuman seat forward in order to achieve a better angle of your thighs with the floor.
- Back Angle Adjustment- You can adjust the angle of the back on this ergonomic chair, depending on your size and comfort level.
- Seat Height Adjustment- You can adjust the height to have a more comfortable position and better posture when you work at your workstation.
- Seat Depth Adjustment-You can also change the depth of the seat so that it adjusts well with your thigh length on this office chair.
- Back Height Adjustment-Lowering or raising the back allows you to have better support for your back and spine.
- Arm Adjustment- You can customize and adjust the arm height and even the width in order to make them more comfortable for your own arms and shoulders.